Announcement

Collapse

Trolling within 'Official Club' threads.

The General Football section of the Forum is one of the most popular areas, however, myself and the other Mods have noticed quite a big increase in the number of complaints being made about posts that come from this section of the Forum, more specifically in reference to 'Official Club' threads.

I've reviewed a lot of the reports, reviewed the section in general and discussed with some of the Mods on how we can tackle this.

Although we operate a quite a liberal policy within the 'Official Club' threads, that does not mean that trolling other members and their clubs will be tolerated.

Yes, football is all about rivalry, about having a bit of a laugh at the expense of your rivals, but when a member takes this to far on a rivals 'Official Club' thread by trolling it causes unwanted altercations and it also drives members away from the Forum.

Myself and the other mods do not want to start issuing infractions or banning individuals from the Forum, but if we think it is in the best interests of the community then that is exactly what we will do.

Please enjoy the 'Official Club' threads, but also respect other members and their clubs.
See more
See less

Djarum indonesia super league

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Djarum indonesia super league

    This day ISL ( Indonesia Super League ) starting new season.
    Here is the clubs contestant :

    1. Arema Indonesia ( champion last season )
    Star Players :
    - Noh Alamsyah ( Singaporean National Striker )
    - Roman Chamelo
    - Pierre Njanka ( Cameroon National CB in World Cup 1998 )

    2. Persipura Jayapura ( Runner up )

    Star Players :
    - Boaz Solossa ( Indonesian Top wingers )
    - Hamka Hamzah
    - Ian Louis Kabes

    3. Persiba Balikpapan

    Star players :
    - Aldo Barreto ( Top scorers last season )
    - Julio Lopes
    - Robertino Pugliara

    4. Persib Bandung

    Star players :
    - Markus Haris Maulana
    - Baihakki Khaizan
    - Christian Gonzales

    5. Persija Jakarta

    Star players :
    - Bambang Pamungkas
    - Greg Nwokolo ( ex Olhanense )
    - Ismed Sofyan

    6. Persiwa Wamena

    Star Players :
    - Erik Weeks Louis
    - Pieter Rumaropen
    - Abel Sattya

    7. PSPS Pekanbaru

    Star players :
    - Dzumafo
    - Isnaini

    8. Sriwijaya FC

    Star Players :
    - Budi Sudarsono
    - Keith Kayamba Gumbs

    9. Persema Malang

    Star Players :
    - Abanda Herman
    - Irfan Bachdim

    10. PSM Makassar

    11. Persisam Samarinda

    12. Bontang FC

    13. Persijap Jepara

    14. Pelita Jaya Karawang

    15. Semen Padang

    16. Persibo Bojonegoro

    17. Deltras Sidoarjo

    18. Persela Lamongan
    Last edited by Pitung Drughi; September 26th, 2010, 11:39 AM.
    sigpic
    ôZdenek Zeman was fundamental for my career as he really believes in my abilities. He is a MISUNDERSTOOD GENIUS.ö -Alessandro Nesta-

  • #2
    Re: Djarum indonesia super league

    I've made Official ISL thread before, but i hardly update it since then
    http://forum.soccermanager.com/showt...381#post962381
    So, good luck with the thread. I hope you update it frequently. Anyway, FORZA PERSIB!!
    Can You Bounce Back? - My Newest Custom. Check It Out!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Djarum indonesia super league

      Originally posted by Gozzy View Post
      I've made Official ISL thread before, but i hardly update it since then
      http://forum.soccermanager.com/showt...381#post962381
      So, good luck with the thread. I hope you update it frequently. Anyway, FORZA PERSIB!!
      Thanks Gozzy, i will update this thread frequently

      Persija till my last breath !!!
      sigpic
      ôZdenek Zeman was fundamental for my career as he really believes in my abilities. He is a MISUNDERSTOOD GENIUS.ö -Alessandro Nesta-

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Djarum indonesia super league

        My prediction for this season :

        Champion Candidate :

        1. Persija Jakarta
        2. Arema Indonesia
        3. Sriwijaya FC


        Relegation Candidate :

        1. Pelita Jaya
        2. Persisam Samarinda
        3. Persibo Bojonegoro


        Top Scorer Candidate :

        1. Bambang Pamungkas
        2. Aldo Barreto
        3. Greg Nwokolo
        4. Boas Solossa
        5. Christian Gonzales
        sigpic
        ôZdenek Zeman was fundamental for my career as he really believes in my abilities. He is a MISUNDERSTOOD GENIUS.ö -Alessandro Nesta-

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Djarum indonesia super league

          Originally posted by Ahmad Rivai View Post
          My prediction for this season :

          Champion Candidate :

          1. Persija Jakarta
          2. Arema Indonesia
          3. Sriwijaya FC


          Relegation Candidate :

          1. Pelita Jaya
          2. Persisam Samarinda
          3. Persibo Bojonegoro


          Top Scorer Candidate :

          1. Bambang Pamungkas
          2. Aldo Barreto
          3. Greg Nwokolo
          4. Boas Solossa
          5. Christian Gonzales
          I think Persipura has best chance to win this season. Persija lost Abanda and it'll affect them much. Arema still favourite even though Rene Albert leave. Sriwijaya seems adapted good too under Kolev.
          Can You Bounce Back? - My Newest Custom. Check It Out!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Djarum indonesia super league

            Originally posted by Gozzy View Post
            I think Persipura has best chance to win this season. Persija lost Abanda and it'll affect them much. Arema still favourite even though Rene Albert leave. Sriwijaya seems adapted good too under Kolev.
            i believe tridente ABG ( Alyudin, Bambang and Greg ) Syamsul and Toni can make Persija more powerfull in midfilder and attacking.
            sigpic
            ôZdenek Zeman was fundamental for my career as he really believes in my abilities. He is a MISUNDERSTOOD GENIUS.ö -Alessandro Nesta-

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Djarum indonesia super league

              Match Results today :

              Persibo ( 1 ) - ( 1 ) Persiba
              Pelita ( 4 ) - ( 0 ) Persiwa
              Persijap ( 0 ) - ( 1 ) PSM
              Semen Padang ( 1 ) - ( 1 ) Persipura
              PSPS ( 2 ) - ( 2 ) Persija
              sigpic
              ôZdenek Zeman was fundamental for my career as he really believes in my abilities. He is a MISUNDERSTOOD GENIUS.ö -Alessandro Nesta-

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Djarum indonesia super league

                Match result this day :

                Persela ( 1 ) vs ( 1 ) Persib
                sigpic
                ôZdenek Zeman was fundamental for my career as he really believes in my abilities. He is a MISUNDERSTOOD GENIUS.ö -Alessandro Nesta-

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Djarum indonesia super league

                  Match result today

                  Persija ( 2 ) - ( 0 ) Persela

                  goals scored :
                  Bambang Pamungkas ( 2 )
                  Man Of The Match :
                  Greg Nwokolo
                  sigpic
                  ôZdenek Zeman was fundamental for my career as he really believes in my abilities. He is a MISUNDERSTOOD GENIUS.ö -Alessandro Nesta-

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Djarum indonesia super league

                    Biggest Derby in Indonesia

                    Today, 15.30 at Gelora Bung Karno Stadium

                    PERSIJA JAKARTA

                    Vs

                    PERSIB BANDUNG


                    Match reports coming up !!
                    sigpic
                    ôZdenek Zeman was fundamental for my career as he really believes in my abilities. He is a MISUNDERSTOOD GENIUS.ö -Alessandro Nesta-

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Djarum indonesia super league

                      Derby d'indonesia Match Reports :

                      Persija ( 3 ) - ( 0 ) Persib

                      Persija goals scored :
                      Aliyudin ( 1 )
                      Bambang Pamungkas ( 1 ) assist ( 1 )
                      Greg Nwokolo ( 1 ) assist ( 1 )


                      Man of the match :
                      Greg Nwokolo

                      Once again, Kemayoran Tigers ( Persija nickname ) win against Dogshit Bandung ( Persib nickname ). Persija now in 2nd place behind Persipura.
                      sigpic
                      ôZdenek Zeman was fundamental for my career as he really believes in my abilities. He is a MISUNDERSTOOD GENIUS.ö -Alessandro Nesta-

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Djarum indonesia super league

                        Originally posted by Ahmad Rivai View Post
                        Derby d'indonesia Match Reports :

                        Persija ( 3 ) - ( 0 ) Persib

                        Persija goals scored :
                        Aliyudin ( 1 )
                        Bambang Pamungkas ( 1 ) assist ( 1 )
                        Greg Nwokolo ( 1 ) assist ( 1 )


                        Man of the match :
                        Greg Nwokolo

                        Once again, Kemayoran Tigers ( Persija nickname ) win against Dogshit Bandung ( Persib nickname ). Persija now in 2nd place behind Persipura.
                        You know that's not Persib nickname. Being Persija fan and most of forumer here don't know Persib nickname doesn't mean you can use wrong and rude nickname
                        Can You Bounce Back? - My Newest Custom. Check It Out!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Djarum indonesia super league

                          Originally posted by Gozzy View Post
                          You know that's not Persib nickname. Being Persija fan and most of forumer here don't know Persib nickname doesn't mean you can use wrong and rude nickname
                          i dont care

                          Gw dendam sama Viking,
                          Mereka pernah nimpukin bis gw pake batu di daerah ciamis. kepala gw bocor dan kaca bis gw pecah.
                          sigpic
                          ôZdenek Zeman was fundamental for my career as he really believes in my abilities. He is a MISUNDERSTOOD GENIUS.ö -Alessandro Nesta-

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Djarum indonesia super league

                            Originally posted by Ahmad Rivai View Post
                            i dont care

                            Gw dendam sama Viking,
                            Mereka pernah nimpukin bis gw pake batu di daerah ciamis. kepala gw bocor dan kaca bis gw pecah.

                            hahaha... ada dendam pribadi rupanya.
                            Btw Salam kenal semuanya... i'm from indonesia too, from Buitenzorg to be exact...

                            any comment about Indonesian Premier League (IPL) which started @ january 8, 2011? & opinion about Nurdin Halid?
                            Last edited by zalee08; January 3rd, 2011, 07:25 AM. Reason: add sentences

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Djarum indonesia super league

                              Originally posted by zalee08 View Post
                              hahaha... ada dendam pribadi rupanya.
                              Btw Salam kenal semuanya... i'm from indonesia too, from Buitenzorg to be exact...

                              any comment about Indonesian Premier League (IPL) which started @ january 8, 2011? & opinion about Nurdin Halid?
                              Salam kenal juga dah!!
                              Nice to see other indonesian forumers

                              I think Persija will win against Arema Indonesia in 9 january. And Nurdin Halid must be replaced by someone who care and knowledgeable about Indonesian football, And stop doing "Naturalitation".
                              sigpic
                              ôZdenek Zeman was fundamental for my career as he really believes in my abilities. He is a MISUNDERSTOOD GENIUS.ö -Alessandro Nesta-

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X