Announcement

Collapse

Please use the search tool before posting!!!

With the forum having been going for quite some time, many players have been discussed at least once.

As such, before creating a thread to talk about a player's rating, PLEASE first use the search facility

This will save you time and effort, repeats will just be closed or deleted.
See more
See less

Dimitris Christofi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimitris Christofi

He has been mentioned before but not now that he has got a +3 also since he got his +3 I think it's time for an update on Dimitris Christofi.

Dimitris Christofi

Dimitris Christofi is one of Cyrpus's greatest and most expensive player's. Dimitris Christofi started his playing carer at Onsilis FC then he moved to Enosis Neon Paralimni and then he made the Cypriot record transfer fee at just the age of 19 when he moved to Omonoia Nicosia for £800,000. Since this season that Dimitris Christofi has joined Omonoia Nicosia he has played 5 game's in all competition's and scored 1 goal. He is also starting to become a first team national player for Cyprus were he already has made 3 appearances. Dimitris Christofi is also being chased by Arsenal FC and Manchester United. Dimitris Christofi is valued at £3 million. Arsene Wenger went to one of Dimitris Christofi's game's to see him play.

Cypriot League

Dimitris Christofi Uefa Stats

Dimitris Christofi World Cup 2010 Qualification Stats

Soccermanager Stats

Club: Omonia
    SM Value: £3,644,000
    Chairman's Value: £4,740,000
    Last SM Rating Change: 3 (Last Rating Change: 16-10-2008)
    My Prediction: +2

Last edited by Arsenal4life15; October 18th, 2008, 08:34 AM.
    Arsenal FC
    This sig was made by me
    Real Madrid GC 21l Internazionale GC 28 l Arsenal GC 36 l Barcelona GC 40

Re: Dimitris Christofi

i know this one isn't as detailed as yours but you can't take their rep just because yours has more detail

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=24913

Comment

Originally posted by RyanClarke View Post
      i know this one isn't as detailed as yours but you can't take their rep just because yours has more detail

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=24913
      When did I say I want rep?

I also mentioned that I know there's another thread on him.
      Arsenal FC
      This sig was made by me
      Real Madrid GC 21l Internazionale GC 28 l Arsenal GC 36 l Barcelona GC 40

Comment

aaaaa I forgot him too! I was going to buy him as few months ago he was being followed by Chelsea (I'm not sure, they could be Arsenal or Man Utd as you said)...

Comment

• Working...
          X