Announcement

Collapse

Please use the search tool before posting!!!

With the forum having been going for quite some time, many players have been discussed at least once.

As such, before creating a thread to talk about a player's rating, PLEASE first use the search facility

This will save you time and effort, repeats will just be closed or deleted.
See more
See less

Neymar Ganso Emboaba and Lucas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neymar Ganso Emboaba and Lucas

4 Awesome Brazilians
    Do they deserve to grow up in next review (i personally think they do but want your opinions)?
    What is their future potential?
    I guesee Neymar 99 Ganso 93 Emboaba 94 and Lucas 94
    But as i said your opinions?
    http://i.imgur.com/gFsXz0R.png

Quitting a lot of clubs

Re: Neymar Ganso Emboaba and Lucas

Originally posted by Jay Gonzanez forever View Post
    4 Awesome Brazilians
    Do they deserve to grow up in next review (i personally think they do but want your opinions)?
    Worst prediction ever...

Comment

I don't think Ganso is that good, I think he's already fulfilled his potential. He seems like he has considered himself a star now and has stopped trying to progress.

Neymar will probably reach no more than 91 if he stays in Brazil.

Oscar will probably get 88/89 and Lucas an 89/90, depending on when the ratings actually change.

Comment

4 Awesome Brazilians
        well you can`t really predict their "future potential". IMO they are all overhyped. If I were a very rich russian who owns a club i would buy them in this order:

1 Oscar
        2 Neymar
        3 Ganso
        4 Lucas

And my imaginary character would pay over 20 mil just for Oscar

Comment

4 Awesome Brazilians
          WOW you have truely fallen for the HYPE and then some...

Ganso will never be a 90, Lucas may get to 90, Oscar has just blown his chance of getting above 88 for now although one day i think he can be a star, and Neymar i cant see being more than 91....
          EC 7777: Forest Green Rovers GC1: RB Salzburg WTL: Dynamo Dresden
          GBL: Tamworth
          EC7046: Sheffield Wednesday

- The Chief Scout -
          my SM scouting feature - player reports, riser predictions, scouting discussions & more!

Comment

Originally posted by JMH_daggers View Post

Ganso will never be a 90, Lucas may get to 90, Oscar has just blown his chance of getting above 88 for now although one day i think he can be a star, and Neymar i cant see being more than 91....
            okay... have you guys watched these brazilians? !) neymar is good. not saying he's the next lionel messi... but he's good. ganso isn't haha. oscar is a brilliant playmaker if you watch his games and the same goes for lucas. there not overhyped. its overhyped to predict they'll be 95 +, but at the moment they are good.

by the way, how has oscar blown his chance? don't get that... playing in the olympics (not like thats to big a deal) and he is now with chelsea. if your point is that he won't get much playing time at chelsea, i think your sorely mistaken. he may start out slow to play but he will get some good playing time.

Comment

moving to chelsea should be good for oscar's ratings. but he will probably get 88/89 after the olympics due to his move. after that, i think it'll be 2-3 ratings later probably end of season before he gets his 90. then again, it'll be a big IF. 50/50 chance.

lucas is same boat as oscar.

ganso really is over hyped. i doubt he'll move to europe. while in brazil, he's stuck at 90.

neymar is a tough one. easily the most talented brazillian in his generation. if he stays probbaly max outat 91. if he moves to say barca, probably peak ard 93. similar to robinho.

Comment

Originally posted by matadomance94 View Post
                okay... have you guys watched these brazilians? !) neymar is good. not saying he's the next lionel messi... but he's good. ganso isn't haha. oscar is a brilliant playmaker if you watch his games and the same goes for lucas. there not overhyped. its overhyped to predict they'll be 95 +, but at the moment they are good.

by the way, how has oscar blown his chance? don't get that... playing in the olympics (not like thats to big a deal) and he is now with chelsea. if your point is that he won't get much playing time at chelsea, i think your sorely mistaken. he may start out slow to play but he will get some good playing time.
                i watch a lot of serie a & libertadores....

well just wait and see what happens this season with Chelsea.. then you can say i told you so. duno why everyone thinks he will walk straight into the team...what about mata, hazard,marin, ramires........all play in advanced positions up the pitch.

plus there are alot of bright young things coming through in brazil, every season there is always the new next neymar or oscar or ganso....
                Last edited by [JMH]; July 26th, 2012, 09:22 AM.

- The Chief Scout -
                my SM scouting feature - player reports, riser predictions, scouting discussions & more!

Comment

i watch a lot of serie a & libertadores....

well just wait and see what happens this season with Chelsea.. then you can say i told you so. duno why everyone thinks he will walk straight into the team...what about mata, hazard,marin, ramires........all play in advanced positions up the pitch.
                  Maybe they are trying to approach Barca`s 4-6-0

Comment

IMO....

Neymar will never make it..just a flop.

Ganso another flop.

Oscar a brilliant talent who'll be wasted in Chelsea team.

Lucas one of the most talented brazilian in my eyes...absolutely amazing player...anyway we have to wait to see if he can do it in Europe.

EDIT: And I cant belive how many guys ignore this deadly striker called Damiao.A combination between force,technique and a typical brazilian player is deadly.The best talented in my eyes coming from Brazil easily.After him is Lucas but Damiao is amazing,phenomenal,great.In my eyes he's the only one who'll surely make it in Europe.He's a nature force,he's absolutely....amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by La libelulle View Post
                      Maybe they are trying to approach Barca`s 4-6-0
                      haha, and watch them FAIL at it!

Originally posted by MUTD View Post
                      IMO....

Neymar will never make it..just a flop.

Ganso another flop.

Oscar a brilliant talent who'll be wasted in Chelsea team.

Lucas one of the most talented brazilian in my eyes...absolutely amazing player...anyway we have to wait to see if he can do it in Europe.

EDIT: And I cant belive how many guys ignore this deadly striker called Damiao.A combination between force,technique and a typical brazilian player is deadly.The best talented in my eyes coming from Brazil easily.After him is Lucas but Damiao is amazing,phenomenal,great.In my eyes he's the only one who'll surely make it in Europe.He's a nature force,he's absolutely....amazing.
                      some sense here, yes, everyone forgetting DAMIAO, could be a top striker which is rare for brazil to have an out and out goal scorer...

IMO, i dont rate Lucas as highly as you, but i think he could be the one who adapts to the European game the best...not worth 30M or whatever Man Utd willing to pay though!

- The Chief Scout -

Comment

It's all about Lucas and Damiao, add Wellington (DM) to that and Danilo too and 2014 could be a great year for Brazil.

I'm not discounting Neymar in any way BTW
                        The 4 Nation Challenge v.2 | Reality Check v.3

Comment

Wow! Where do you buy the cristal balls? I need one, too, I can`t see how he`s ruined... Patience kids!

Comment

Recently I watched Brazil NT play, cant remember exactly but it might be friendly game.

Neymar was good, moura as usual with his tricks but a bit greedy, oscar okay but ganso.. Goddamn... Maybe you guys are right, he is overhype.

Comment

neymar is quality but i think he needs to move to a team like psg before he makes the move to barca or real, for me the most potential is lucas moura he has more skill and pace than neymar, he reminds me alot of ronaldo when he first came to man utd, oscar looks ok but i have a feeling he will flop in england and ganso is average with a few serious knee injurys behind him so not many clubs in europe will touch him. the next top brazilians are adryan of flamengo ademilson of sao paulo and wallace of fluminense snap them up

Comment

Working...
                              X