Announcement

Collapse

Please use the search tool before posting!!!

With the forum having been going for quite some time, many players have been discussed at least once.

As such, before creating a thread to talk about a player's rating, PLEASE first use the search facility

This will save you time and effort, repeats will just be closed or deleted.
See more
See less

Liga BBVA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Liga BBVA

    Last edited by joepi; 05-15-2013, 07:00 PM.
    sigpic
    Osasuna SC 278

  • #2
    Re: Liga BBVA

    Brilliant work, well done.

    Comment


    • #3
      Respuesta: Re: Liga BBVA

      Originally posted by wo0dsy View Post
      Brilliant work, well done.
      Thanks. ....
      sigpic
      Osasuna SC 278

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Respuesta: Re: Liga BBVA

        Originally posted by joepi View Post
        Thanks. ....
        Haha, was suckered by this...

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Liga BBVA

          Just to let you know I spotted an error. Puyol is rated 96. Great predictions though!
          If we don't finish 2nd, which is what I think we could finish, we will definitely finish 3rd. At the rate you lot are going im predicting Europa league football for now. When a average player like Sanchez Carrys a team for the amount of time he has, there comes a time where he just can't do it any more with out support.👍

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Liga BBVA

            perfect job m8

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Liga BBVA

              Great work, thanks a lot!

              Btw.: Llorente is 91, guess he will stay?
              And: Pozuelo is 77, the rise will probably not big enough to be a money maker for now (although he seems to be a starter? or is someone injured?)
              Last edited by Nabu; 11-25-2011, 07:03 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Respuesta: Re: Liga BBVA

                Originally posted by Nabu View Post
                Great work, thanks a lot!

                Btw.: Llorente is 91, guess he will stay?
                And: Pozuelo is 77, the rise will probably not big enough to be a money maker for now (although he seems to be a starter? or is someone injured?)
                Llorente will stay,yes.

                Pozuelo is a pretty good forward and he has started in the last three games but he won't be a big riser. Santa Cruz is injured so Pozuelo won't keep starting IMO but I'd sign him.
                sigpic
                Osasuna SC 278

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Liga BBVA

                  Hello!
                  Nice work! One question though.
                  You've left out Isaac Cuenca, what do you think his rating will be after his breakthrough in Barca? 270 mins in La Liga (1 goal) and 92 mins in Champions League (1 assist).
                  The game is ruined and I've quit all my clubs. It makes me sad, it was quite enjoyable a couple of years ago.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Respuesta: Re: Liga BBVA

                    Originally posted by Glenn Hysén View Post
                    Hello!
                    Nice work! One question though.
                    You've left out Isaac Cuenca, what do you think his rating will be after his breakthrough in Barca? 270 mins in La Liga (1 goal) and 92 mins in Champions League (1 assist).
                    I think that he'll rise to 81/82 but he's a bit difficult to predict.
                    sigpic
                    Osasuna SC 278

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Respuesta: Re: Liga BBVA

                      Originally posted by joepi View Post
                      Levante



                      Munua 86 -> 87/88
                      Navas 83 -> 82

                      Juanfran 86 -> 87
                      Del Horno 86 -> 85
                      Javi Venta 87 -> 87/86
                      Ballesteros 86 -> 87
                      Nano 86 -> 87
                      Pedro 86 -> 85
                      Cabral 86 -> 84

                      Juanlu 86 -> 87
                      Barkero 85 -> 86
                      Xavi Torres 86 -> 87
                      Valdo 86 -> 87
                      Pallardó 86 -> 84
                      Farinós 85 -> 85/84
                      Mateu 77 -> 77
                      Iborra 84 -> 86
                      El Zhar 84 -> 84/83

                      Koné 85 -> 86/87
                      Aranda 86 -> 85
                      Silva 75 -> 75
                      Suárez 86 -> 85
                      Considering Levantes great start of the season, which I think have surprised many people (including me) I think it's a bit harsh to drop Suarez.
                      I don't think SM will drop him. You're right about him if you just look on time on the pitch, but he has scored 4 goals on that short time and that should be enough to keep his 86.
                      What's the reason you think he'll drop?
                      The game is ruined and I've quit all my clubs. It makes me sad, it was quite enjoyable a couple of years ago.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Riferimento: Liga BBVA

                        who are the best buy, not just for rise but also as talent? I think i'll buy thievy, cuenca, barrada and joselu...i forget someone important?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Riferimento: Liga BBVA

                          Originally posted by vaivaipaolino View Post
                          who are the best buy, not just for rise but also as talent? I think i'll buy thievy, cuenca, barrada and joselu...i forget someone important?
                          There are lots of talents! If Alcantara Thiago is available you should buy him! And I also consider Pablo Sarabia a great talent!
                          The game is ruined and I've quit all my clubs. It makes me sad, it was quite enjoyable a couple of years ago.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Liga BBVA

                            Originally posted by Glenn Hysén View Post
                            Considering Levantes great start of the season, which I think have surprised many people (including me) I think it's a bit harsh to drop Suarez.
                            I don't think SM will drop him. You're right about him if you just look on time on the pitch, but he has scored 4 goals on that short time and that should be enough to keep his 86.
                            What's the reason you think he'll drop?
                            Yep everybody is still surprised with them,especially if you look at the age of most of their players...

                            I don't think that SM will be very generous with Levante because they're a bit harsh with 30+ years old so he might drop but he could stay too. I'll change it.
                            sigpic
                            Osasuna SC 278

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Respuesta: Riferimento: Liga BBVA

                              Originally posted by vaivaipaolino View Post
                              who are the best buy, not just for rise but also as talent? I think i'll buy thievy, cuenca, barrada and joselu...i forget someone important?
                              Íñigo Martínez,Lassana Bangoura and Álvaro Gonzalez I'd say.
                              sigpic
                              Osasuna SC 278

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X