Announcement

Collapse

Please use the search tool before posting!!!

With the forum having been going for quite some time, many players have been discussed at least once.

As such, before creating a thread to talk about a player's rating, PLEASE first use the search facility

This will save you time and effort, repeats will just be closed or deleted.
See more
See less

Patrick Olsen – Inter Milan new Danish U20 star

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrick Olsen – Inter Milan new Danish U20 star

Name: Patrick Olsen
    Nationality: Danish
    Club: Internazionale
    Position: CM/AM
    SM rating: 75

Patrick Olsen is a danish attacking midfielder who started his career at Brondby, making his league debut in May this year. He made 3 appearances in total for Brondby before making the switch to Inter Milan in the august transfer window.

Olsen has played for Denmark at all levels of their youth teams up to U20 level (46 appearances and 2 goals from U16 to U20 level) and it is at international level where he has been especially noticed and, after impressing at the 2011 Uefa U17 football championships alongside fellow dane Viktor Fischer, he was named as one of UEFA's top talents to watch. Other names to get this recognition were Samed Yesil and Mitchell Weiser who also impressed and have recently earned big moves to Bayern Munich and Liverpool respectively.

After Olsen impressed their scouts Inter Milan wasted no time in snapping up the young talent and Olsen spoke recently regarding his transfer:

“Yes, it is true, I have signed a three year deal with Inter. They say that I will begin with Inter Primavera and then after a few months I will jump into the first team. Inter were the one that wanted me and they spent enough to acquire me. There, the team is at an incredibly high level and you have to be ready. The level of technique and pace are clearly superior than the Danish Superliga but there is a lot of talent here. I always have to train at 100% but I’m not afraid of anything and I will do the same at Inter.”

Olsen joins a primavera side at Inter Milan already brimming with talent including the likes of Lorenzo Tassi and Lorenzo Crisetig, so he needs to work hard and impress in training to progress into the first team setup.

A lot is expected of this young attacking talent at both Inter Milan and at international level where Olsen is expected to develop into a top player and eventually progress up to the senior side to play alongside established young talents such as Christian Eriksen.

Now on the database and one to watch.
    Last edited by Red-Devil-UK; 09-04-2012, 08:25 AM. Reason: grammar
    Red-Devil-UK scout reports: Hakim Omrani, El Hadji Ba, Lorenzo Tassi, Andy Polo, Alex Serrano, Nicolo Curti, Charly Musonda Jr, Anthony Knockaert, Serder Serderov, Axel Ngando, Antonio Briseno, Lorenzo Crisetig, Mohamed Yattara, Jose Artiles, Patrick Olsen
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_j7SsI7TNtC...s400/man+u.png
Working...
X