Young right back?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young right back?

I'm looking for a young right back, i've already got felipe mattioni and serdar tasci, and rafael da silva's manager doesn't want to sell. Any other ideas?
    My youth squad: http://www.soccermanager.com/profile...65769&sid=8275

Re: Young right back?

Andreas Beck
    sigpic

Comment

glen johnson is not young but 24 and 89 rated but wait !
      england RB and many surprised he did not get 90 this time so surely next time.
      apparently immiment move to liverpool which will help his rating if he replaces arbeloa. he is a great buy and one of best RB buys in the game at the moment

Comment

Any other suggestions ?
        None of the above players are purchasable at the moment.
        EC 106 Division 1 - Burnley

Comment

Originally posted by darkblade View Post
          Any other suggestions ?
          None of the above players are purchasable at the moment.
          FUCILE, Jorge for fc porto, RB/LB and 90 rated and 24 years old a good buy
          he isn't that young but i do not know what you define as young so sorry if he is too old :P

IVANOVIC, Branislav maybeee see if he gets game time like he did at the end of this season: if he continues to get game time then buy him as he could rise and carvalho leaving could help him : watch him next season before buying as if he doesn't get game time under ancelloti then do not buy
          again not young at 25 but thought i would say incase it helps :P

MARCELLIS, Dirk CB/RB and in my experience they still play well at RB : 88 now future 90 + and star of psv a great buy

AZPILICUETA, César at osauna will not rise soon but a great future prospect

BOATENG, Jérôme try him

fanni was tipped to get 90 this time but didn't so he could rise next time and a good buy

hope these RB helps if not then im kind of stumped for any more good players to buy !!

Comment

Marco Motta currently with Roma,age 23, has 2 caps for the NT, and is tipped to become a permanent fixture before the world cup finals.
            Rated 88, sure to rise although the Italian rating review is some time off.
            Van Der Wiel,Ajax, rated 86 might also be worth a look.

Comment

Makeev at Spartak Moscow is 74 an will get a good rise in the coming weeks.
              Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Comment

Kyle Naughton rated 83 Sheffield Utd.

Rumours of going to Everton for 5m.

Comment

Originally posted by RedBullArsenal View Post
                  Kyle Naughton rated 83 Sheffield Utd.

Rumours of going to Everton for 5m.
                  rumours man united also interested but he could be another danny simpson :/

Comment

Hahahaha dont mention Danny Simpson, he was the most awful player we have had at Ewood park for years, Godddddddd

Comment

Working...
                    X