Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4231 Formation?

Hi Everyone.

I have been using 4231 formation since I started and have recently wondered what position are the two central midfielders in this formation? i.e are they CM or DM, because on a couple of teams I play CM/AM players there and was unsure whether this is would work.

Any help appreciated
    Last edited by craigwintle1401; 08-10-2007, 08:36 AM. Reason: doesnt make sense

Re: 4231 Formation?

Originally posted by craigwintle1401 View Post
    Hi Everyone.

I have been using 4231 formation since I started and have recently wondered what position are the two central midfielders in this formation? i.e are they CM or DM, because on a couple of teams I play CM/AM players there and was unsure whether this is not helping my cause.

Any help appreciated
    With the new tactics screen i couldent say but load up the 3-5-2 formation & if there the same or behind as the furtest back midfileder then there DM

Comment

Re: 4231 Formation?

Originally posted by craigwintle1401 View Post
      Hi Everyone.

I have been using 4231 formation since I started and have recently wondered what position are the two central midfielders in this formation? i.e are they CM or DM, because on a couple of teams I play CM/AM players there and was unsure whether this is not helping my cause.

Any help appreciated
      i played for my chelsea:

...........makelele (DM)...............albelda (DM)
      robben (W)..............totti (AM / F)........................quaresma (W)
      ..............................drogba (CF)

and it worked ok i suppose
      http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/...60_468x286.jpg

Comment

Working...
      X