Best Tactics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Tactics

hey guys, what would be the best tactics to use for the formations 4-2-3-1 and 4-5-1. my match day lines up with both formations will be:

4-2-3-1
    julio cesar
    dani alves, pique, samuel, javier zanetti
    sergio busquets, cambiasso
    antionio valencia, pjanic, pablo piatti
    jermain defoe
    subs: de gea, vermaelen, khedira, muller, balotelli

4-5-1 would be the same, just put pjanic behind the striker.

this squad is my best in form squad. can any1 suggest tactics for both formations, or any good formation that would work with this match day squad. these are the only 2 formations that would work with players playing in thier natural poisitons. also, would you replace any1, e.g piatti with balotelli.

any help much appreciated.

Re: Best Tactics

With a 4-2-3-1 formation I would use the target man as a CF if you have a CF on your squad, and use a CF at the highest spot on the field. Have your two wingers make runs down the sideline..and use an attacking style of mixed, or down both flanks. I wuld also use tight marking.

With the 4-5-1 Formation (the formation I like the best out of the two )I would have a CF play up top again, with two wingers making runs down the flanks. Use Pjanic as a playmaker and then when he gets the ball he will have the two wingers wide and CF in the box to play with. Use an attacking mentality and normal tempo, mixed passing style, with the captain and everything else the same as you usually have it.
    sigpic
    GO liverpool!!!
    Go Columbus Crew!!!
    I'm Sorry, I dont have time to keep up with everyones requests for tactical help :/

Comment

thanks a lot Sir Metz, will try those out next match. you really know your stuff.
      your gonna get a rep from me.

Comment

thank you. It is really good to know that people appreciate the help I give them
        sigpic
        GO liverpool!!!
        Go Columbus Crew!!!
        I'm Sorry, I dont have time to keep up with everyones requests for tactical help :/

Comment

Working...
        X