Can I still win

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I still win

So, I arranged a friendly against my next league opponent (which is unmanaged), and I lost, even though I played my best team with a 3-5-2, while the opposing team played 4-4-2...so, I'm a little flustered now and I want to know if I can still win the league game and what I can do to win it. Thanks

Re: Can I still win

sm game engine is mostly fluke, play 3 5 2 its meant to be good vs 4 4 2, dunno why it failed u here.
    Lindegaard
    Rafael Evans Smalling Fabio
    Obertan Cleverly Anderson Nani
    Macheda Hernandez
    Subs: Gibson, De Leat, Diouf, Welbeck, Bebe TEAM OF THE FUTURE

Comment

Originally posted by Graceful View Post
      So, I arranged a friendly against my next league opponent (which is unmanaged), and I lost, even though I played my best team with a 3-5-2, while the opposing team played 4-4-2...so, I'm a little flustered now and I want to know if I can still win the league game and what I can do to win it. Thanks
      if Home use 4-4-2 against 4-4-2. use all normal. ( i used this against unmanaged won almost of the match)
      tune it to harder if lose 45 mins. fast-allover

good luck

Comment

Results in friendlies mean nothing, they seem to operate those matches using a separate game engine that weakens you. Probably simulating the fact that your players are not trying their hardest in a friendly match .

Comment

Originally posted by Graceful View Post
          I wouldn't worry about it too much. On Thursday I played a friendly against my next oposition and lost 2-0 at home. Then when I played them on Saturday, at their ground, with the same squad I went and won 6-2.
          sigpic
          BaBLaBDaB

Comment

Working...
          X