All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. vitor_mfc

World Championship Russia 2018

Shaqiri took care of Serbia, one just got to love that player.
  3. Today
  4. nofoff

Rahul W's rating predictions

Bigger talents available in the same price range as far as I'm concerned. Retsos 7mil, Uduokhai 4mil, Mukiele 6mil, Ruben Dias 5mil, Caleta-Car 6mil, Milenkovic 6mil, Malang Sarr 7mil, Benkovic 3mil, Kevin Danso 2.8 are all just just as talented in my opinion and you'd save some money too
  5. EvaGreen

Another important reason why Argentina is on the verge of football is the corruption of the Football Association.
  6. EvaGreen

The competitions that Switzerland participated in were all taken care of by the referees. Northern Ireland, Brazil and Serbia were all their victims, because FIFA President Infantino was Swiss.
  7. hesselink

Waldemar Anton - big talent or average?
  8. Stace

Wonder how much he'll play?
  9. tomaslb26

Diego Costa or Tielemans + Jovetic + 35M
  10. Lukke

17,25 M €
  11. What are the total squad values of the 3 promoted clubs?
  12. I'm the administrator of a game world where my friends are and I promoted last season from second division to first division in first position. Those who ascended in second and third position received the end of the season reward and their president gave them 50 million (cash injection in "Finances") each. I also received the end of season reward but my president didn't give me money. Why? Thanks for the answers. Soy el administrador de un mundo de juego donde están mis amigos y ascendí la temporada pasada de segunda división a primera en primera posición. Los que ascendieron como segundo y tercero recibieron la recompensa de final de temporada y su presidente les ha dado 50 millones (Inyección de dinero en "Finanzas") a cada uno. Yo también recibí la recompensa de final de temporada pero mi presidente no me ha dado nada de dinero. ¿Por qué? Gracias por las respuestas.
  13. Floodstreet2017

Frank Kessie started off well for milan but hasn’t done anything special. Wouldn’t get a 90 in my opinion. Gagliardini also shouldn’t have got 90 either. If anything Milan have underperformed this season. Don’t think Romagnoli deserved 91 especially when likes of Caldara didn’t even rise to 90
  14. Middle_Finger

Yes great example but it isn't as black and white. For say if according to SM system Cheryshev was getting -1, they might just hold it up a while and see how the WC goes. Likewise, if he was deserving of -3, SM might give him just -1. This is my understanding and not a specific way of SM reviewing system.
  15. Mickbor59

after spain it's ??? Parejo 91? thank you
  16. th3stain

Ye, i'm not really sh*tting on the quality of Aspas or Illarramendi it just doesn't make much sense to raise Sociedad or Celta players to that level if you're not going to apply the same logic to Milan players who are playing in a better team that finished in a higher position. The guy reviewing Milan must have been an Inter supporter.
  17. Floodstreet2017

Illaramendi is a quality player. Move to Real Madrid always going to be tough with the quality ahead of him. It’s not like they are giving a 91 to a crap player. wasnt long ago people were laughing at Aspas calling him a Liverpool flop. Now he’s a 91 as well! Oyarzabal probably should have got 90. Had a different in form for a short spell in second half of the season that maybe cost him though.
  18. BrutBrutBrut

According to Whoscored.com, was in the EPL team of the season when he transferred to Barca, before going on to finish in La Liga's team of the season...despite only playing since Winter! Hard to argue against it.
  19. th3stain

Wow, they actually gave Illarramendi an increase and not Kessíe and Romagnoli. Rabiot is the same rating as Illarramendi 🤣
  20. vitor_mfc

Illarramendi got and increase, so i don't see why Oyarzabal wouldn't rise too. He might get it, but the others won't rise for now unfortunately.
  21. Sir Rahul

lol best for both to be 99 still yeah possible generous ? Cutrone depends om value of money yup hmm Martin either is good idk
  22. katal0neca

Actually, I am buying Cutrone for that price
  23. Lukke

I think so Players like Ozil, Gotze, Busquets and other jump 91 > 93 after world cup with 21/22 years... So one player with had a good cup can rise +1 to 88
  24. Real Xabi

So, you mean someone like Denis Cheryshev is a candidate since he's scored 3 goals and Russia is next round? Someone like that? Is there any real way to get ahead of the rating updates?
  25. Tranmere

87+

IMPORTANT Pau Lopez of Wrexham, Artiz Elustondo of Lugano and Munir El Haddadi of Rochdale have risen to 87+ and must not play any more and must be sold asap.
  26. Floodstreet2017

Different positions. Pavard has more potential in my opinion. Either are good both similar ability and potential
  27. Lukke

Coutinho or Isco to MAC on 4-2-3-1 B?
  1. Load more activity