All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

How much? That's the important thing
  3. Rahul W's rating predictions

Under is on fire!!
  4. For sure. Keep him, he plays also for the National team and will probably plays in Russia
  5. Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

Achraf HAKIMI (Real Madrid), he increased 5 points in the last review, and played some games during the injury of Carvajal. But now it is practically without playing. Do you think he's growing up in the next review?
  6. Today
  7. Rahul W's rating predictions

ah idk hopefully soon good names mentioned earlier not sure hit and miss like mentioned above both sides are balanced, really up to you. full-backs are rarer in the game.
  8. Rahul W's rating predictions

Should I sell odriozola to buy cutrone and under? Or should I take odriozola?
  9. Rahul W's rating predictions

Its hit and miss, he has already been transferred in game and didnt get a change... hopefully but more likely now under USA (Which is very overdue now) But yes they will consider his performance at his old team from his last review (9 Feb 2017)
  10. Rahul W's rating predictions

If a player has recently moved team and his old team is due to be reviewed, will this player get the review from his old league? For example Harold Mosquera has now moved to fc dallas in america from Millonarios of columbia so will he be reviewed with the columbian review or will he be done when the American review is next completeD
  11. TWO NEW WORLDS

I have created 2 new wolds. 380213(Let's Go Pitchside) & 380237(Little Brittain). If you are friendly and have a reputation of 92 or above you will be welcome to join me.
  12. The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

19 yo < 25 yo 50/50?
  13. heheh ur 1st question was easy...the 2nd not so much...well...if he continues with this ratio of minutes i say +3
  14. The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

lool hes doing much better than mbappé!
  15. How much? That's the important thing
  16. Rahul W's rating predictions

Otamendi will rise in the end of the season
  17. Rahul W's rating predictions

Ruben Dias, Max Wober, Ibrahima Konate...
  18. Worldwide Risers

Im just looking at some risers in the thread posted and one player Harold Mosquera has now moved to fc dallas in america from Millonarios so will he be reviewed with the columbian review or will he be done when the American review is completed
  19. The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

welll...there is a chance 35/65?
  20. For me one of the most consistent players of Chelsea this past times...but not enough for 93 yet
  21. Rahul W's rating predictions

Thanks for that. Yes it’s very interesting, I didn’t know much about him either. In fact I was going to sell him until I saw that he is now making headway with Salzburg. Looks like he might be finally fulfilling his potential in the Bundesliga, only not the German one lol!! Cheers.
  22. Rahul W's rating predictions

Leo PELE (fluminense) Is he worth keeping?
  1. Load more activity