Sign in to follow this  
Pedworgan

The REAL World Championship

Re: The REAL World Championship

I am so bad at managing high rated teams.. xD.

If anyone is interested' date=' I'd do a club swap after we get relegated. Want to stay in this GW but I am not but out for Arsenal. :P

VM/PM me here or in-game.[/quote']

Me too sometimes i cant win games with very high rated teams,If you want a lower rated team hows Spurs im sure Maoam would return to Arsenal?

They can still avoid relegation.

bernard-comemora-gol-na-goleada-do-atletico-mg-sobre-o-nautico-por-5-a-1-2362012-1340636837652_300x300.jpg

Baldo Bags Bernard

The 19 year old is set to join either Valencia or Milan, but the Spanish club appear to have bidded higher and won the services of the youngster, that has been in sensational form in Brazil lately.

"If we get relegated there are no excuses!"

Following the latest round of results Baldo spoke to the local paper, and confessed, "We have 2 home fixtures out of the 3, both I expect to win so we have no excuses if we fail to do this and then get relegated. I expected that the defeat yesterday would push us to 9th. Arsenal and Dortmund had very winnable matches and lost. Even so I still expect there to be twists and turns in the battle to stay up."

not at all what happend?

Breno, the former Bayern Munich defender, who has been jailed for arson. AP

The former Bayern Munich defender Breno has been convicted of aggravated arson and sentenced to three years and nine months in prison for setting his rented villa on fire last year.

After the state court verdict on Wednesday, judge Rosi Datzmann ordered the 22-year-old Brazilian, who was free on bail during the trial, to be taken into custody.

Breno was arrested in September. He had been released on bail after surrendering his passport and depositing a €500,000 (£402,000) bail. Bayern helped with the money. The club also obtained permission for Breno to travel to Qatar for a mid-season training camp in January. His contract with the club expired at the end of last season.

Prosecutors asked the judge for a harsher sentence of five and a half years in prison, claiming that Breno intentionally set fire to the villa he had been renting in the affluent Munich suburb of Grünwald. The damage to the residence was estimated at €1.5m.

send him either' date=' he say's he likes them both. Preferably not spurs :D i have them later today :P[/quote']

If it's possible to send both, that way i can check the squads, otherwise pool should be a better challenge :)

U23 Next Generation

Finals Preview

sl_benfica_logo_440.jpgAC_MILAN.jpg

The unfancied Portuguese side are no doubt up against the odds tomorrow, but lets face it they are use to this situation by now. They have been impressive to say the least, more impressive than their much stronger opponents AC Milan. The Rossaneri as mentioned are the clear favorites for the finals. They boast the cream of the crop in young talents and have overcome some minor problems with squad selection. Its really simple so far for them, whenever Milan plays an eligible team they always win, a record that Benfica will think they have a great chance of snapping

Road to the finals

Benfica

Top of Group 1 with 9 points out of a possible 12. The portuguese team was least expected to escape the group but as they have done so often, they found a way.

4-0 vs Juvetus as they opened their campaign with a bang courtesy of goals from Lukaku, Grosskruetz, Mvila and Paloschi.

3-5 vs Chelsea as they were handed a scoreline that actually flattered the blues.

3-2 vs Chelsea as a double from Grosskreutz handed them further revenge over the Blues.

5-0 vs Juventus as they booked their place in the next round in empahtic style with doubles from Mvila and Dzagoev.

2-1 vs A Madrid saw them move into the semi finals with both early goals coming from Grosskruetz.

1-1 vs Marseille as the french team gifted them the spot in the finals with ineligible players.

Milan

Second in Group 3 with 12 points out of 18. The two losses were both courtesy of fielding ineligble players.

3-2 vs Valencia as a goal with 1 minute remaining from pato capped a memorable comeback with El shaarawy scoring the other two.

4-0 vs Marseille as a double from pato and El sharaawy sent Milan top of the group against eventual group winners.

6-2 vs Valencia in the match that saw them progress to the next round courtesy of a hattrick from Lucas Moura.

5-1 vs lyon in the quarter finals as they made quick work of group two winners.

3-1 vs Man city in the semi finals as they once again went away to conquer another group leader courtesy of a Pato hattrick.

Star Players

SetWidth250-Screen-shot-2012-03-27-at-09.49.47.pngpato_lyra_6.jpg

Yann Mvila has been the inspirational and combative force everyone expected him to be but to some surprise he has added a few goals to his arsenal with three so far.

Alexandre Pato was expected to provide the goals and he ahs not disappointed, scoring 7 goals including a hattrick that sent them into the finals. Their hopes could hang on his boots again for this finals.

Who will come away with the inaugral U23 title?

Will it be the Cinderella Benfica or the star studded AC Milan?

Great work pro, really looking forward to the final tommorow, even if it is unofficial :)

Also, Chris, it would be great to have you at Spurs as they are the last unmanaged team. Add me as a friend, Peter Morgan gold manager rep 130 then i'll send you an invite to them.

Well' date=' have taken Liverpool last in div2, only one way to go! :) it's good that a new season is coming[/quote']

welcome mate and goodluck,Benfica were in your possition last season but look at them now!

Do or Die

Borrusia Dortmund have found themselves in unfamiliar territories and captain Iker Casillas has issued arally cry to his boys saying the club needs atleast 4 points out of the 9 to survive.

This will come down to the final day of the season. Or atleast this is what we hope. We must give ourselves a chance to survive going into the final round and i think if we can amass 4 points in the next two matches we wil be in good position. It is in nowhere as easy as it sounds because have some strong oppositon who are contending for the title. But now is the time that we step up, we are playing for our status and we must not fail

i accepted the counter offer i was given :)

I was also going to bid, next time you should look around before u accept so fast. Imo you could of got alot more for him.

Respuesta: Re: The REAL World Championship

Congrats Felix on a very impressive road to victory for Benfica
Congrats to Benfica and Felix' date=' I have to say that he brought some spirit of football from Argentina since he took over the Benfica :)

Glad you made it bro.[/quote']

Congrats the Benfica U23 champions!!!

Wish there was some way to reward you for this but nevertheless well done

thank you very much friends! I am very happy to be in this game world! :D

I was also going to bid' date=' next time you should look around before u accept so fast. Imo you could of got alot more for him.[/quote']

The deal is not that bad TBH.........maybe he could have gotten more, but Papiss and Borini are coming off very good seasons for their clubs.

Is this crazy or what :P

Place 1 to 5 is just one point I call this crazyness :)

There no one knows who is going to win and who is being relegated.

I hope at leats to be a more crazy game at the end :)