Sign in to follow this  
Pedworgan

The REAL World Championship

Re: The REAL World Championship

I would be interested in returning to Arsenal. Leaving that team was a big mistake' date=' and it was after a bad day and everything was annoying me that day. A rash decision.

I got a message from the current manager offering me the job. If its alright with you guys that is :)[/quote']

yea sure dude would be great to have ya back. Will be sad to see Steve go thoe.

Wow, what an end to the season. Can't believe how close it was this time, very well done Atletico, amazing turnaround, we were on top for ages but you kept going.

Sad to see Dortmund down :( I will miss playing them, we had a good rivalry going.

Maybe we can coax a couple to join us in Div 1 next season :D

Also congrats to Benfica for winning the U23 against the odds, well played.

Milan will look to strengthen during the break, by the way what is happening with Arsenal? Will I need to offer the job soon?

I was below par on the forum this season and I am very sorry for that, thanks to those who kept it going strong. I will make a big effort to liven it up again from now on in. PC access is finally resolved. :)

Wow' date=' what an end to the season. Can't believe how close it was this time, very well done Atletico, amazing turnaround, we were on top for ages but you kept going.

Sad to see Dortmund down :( I will miss playing them, we had a good rivalry going.

Maybe we can coax a couple to join us in Div 1 next season :D

Also congrats to Benfica for winning the U23 against the odds, well played.

Milan will look to strengthen during the break, [b']by the way what is happening with Arsenal? Will I need to offer the job soon?[/b]

I was below par on the forum this season and I am very sorry for that, thanks to those who kept it going strong. I will make a big effort to liven it up again from now on in. PC access is finally resolved. :)

3 Posts up :)

Alves and Marcelo are available for P/E

Alves I would want a 90+RB (exceptions for younger talent) and someone 92+ for

Marcelo can go in a straight swap for a good forward 94+ young 92/3 may be accepted if others are offered, or a midfielder 93+ or CB 92+

You have now quit managing Arsenal

Sorry to leave this championship, but I cannot handle big players AT ALL.

Please offer Arsenal back to MaoaM, your team is pretty much the same, just that VDV is gone.

If a lesser club like Juve gets available, you know who to call. :)

Till then, farewell.

Sorry to leave this championship' date=' but I cannot handle big players AT ALL.

Please offer Arsenal back to MaoaM, your team is pretty much the same, just that VDV is gone.

Till then, farewell.[/quote']

Sad to see you leaving :(

If a club becomes available we'll let you know.

Sorry to leave this championship' date=' but I cannot handle big players AT ALL.

Till then, farewell.[/quote']

You for sure need to get over Juve now

Yep Juve is up for grabs,do you want the job? Or is this a bit too soon XD

Yeung joined a new World Champ with me, he prefers newspaper to forum and it's best for the league I think if a more enthusiastic forumer takes his place.

Also a nice 2-1 win over Bayern to get our pre season going.

"United boss should get the sack"

Baldo has again thrown his 2 cents worth in to risky territory, outrageously suggesting a coach should get sacked.

"They can thank us that they didn't go down. They shouldn't be losing 3-0 against Marseille when it counts and needing the help of Valencia to keep them up, considering the size of the club. We finished third, 7 wins out of the last 8 and I expect us to push on and finish top next season. I know not long ago I was close to the axe but it ended how I expected."

VDV was sold for Giggs? *** :(

And Frimpong? Nooooo!!!!!!!!

Happy to be back with Arsenal with it almost the same as when I left. I will do a report later tonight :)

I don't like VDV' date=' hence I sold him :P

You for sure need to get over Juve now
Probably cos they got called a lesser club.....
Lol' date=' Juventus is now available :D[/quote']
Yep Juve is up for grabs' date='do you want the job? Or is this a bit too soon XD

Yeung joined a new World Champ with me, he prefers newspaper to forum and it's best for the league I think if a more enthusiastic forumer takes his place.

Also a nice 2-1 win over Bayern to get our pre season going.[/quote']

I would love to have Juve back right now, I would love to have another start with the Old Lady, especially as they were my original club. If it is possible, I would like to get the job offer as soon as possible Ped, this is a great custom, just got the extra 5 club slots so I am relishing the opportunity to let Juve be the conquerors of this championship once more.

COUNT ME IN

"United boss should get the sack"

Baldo has again thrown his 2 cents worth in to risky territory' date=' outrageously suggesting a coach should get sacked.

[b']"They can thank us that they didn't go down. They shouldn't be losing 3-0 against Marseille when it counts and needing the help of Valencia to keep them up, considering the size of the club. We finished third, 7 wins out of the last 8 and I expect us to push on and finish top next season. I know not long ago I was close to the axe but it ended how I expected."[/b]

United Back Big Ben

After outlandish claims from Tony Baldo manager of Valencia the Manchester United board have shown their full backing for club Manager Ben Compton.

"He had a fantastic first season for us and we have faith he will have more like that. This season was disappointing but he got us to the finals of cup competitions so we know that there is potential in the squad. We would rather see Compton play the United way with 4 defenders and a realistic formation then do what little clubs like Valencia must do and play with 3-5-2. There is no honor in that formation we at United like to win of course but we want our victories to mean something and with 3-5-2 I don't think any of them can really be classed as tactical prowess or good management."

When we asked Compton for a statement he said

"The only reason Valencia have done well this season is because of 3-5-2 not due to the managerial skill. We beat them this season and they beat us but our victory is a bigger achievement as we had to work for it. All he had to do was stick 11 players on the pitch and let the formation do the work for him. It would be interesting to see where Valencia would have finished without using such an overpowered formation and actually relying on their players and manager. I've said before and I'll say again 3-5-2 is unrealistic and overpowered and I want to keep this league as real as possible. It's meant to be the REAL World Championship it's slowly losing that bold claim due to clubs like Valencia."

Steven Orleandy takes control of Juventus.

This season your Chairman expects you to finish in the top half of the table.

Juventus were founded in 1897 and play their home games at Juventus Stadium in Turin. The club is also known as La Vecchia Signora.

Within a day I am back. Would make an article detailing it but I have school work to handle.. :(

Hope to repeat Juves first season, where I laid the foundations for the record breaking season.

Within a day I am back. Would make an article detailing it but I have school work to handle.. :(

Hope to repeat Juves first season' date=' where I laid the foundations for the record breaking season.[/quote']

your gonna have to get past the madrid title defence:p

Arsenal need to improve the starting 11, so will offer the following for 92+ players (Not oldies like this Giggs I have :mad::P)

Kaboul (89), Debuchy (90), Cabaye (90), Arshavin (91) and Walcott (90)

Arsenal rebuild for Season 3

This season has been quite a dissapointment for Arsenal fans. Losing manager Marc Spicer early in the season was a big blow, and the huge dissapointment of relegation. The board deciced it was time to go back to where success originated. They approached former manager Marc Spicer and pleaded for his return. After days of negotiating the club confirmed the Spicer had rejoined on a 3 year contract.

"Im delighted that the club wants me back in charge. I had a great time at this club, and I am determined to get this club back into Division 1 where they belong. The fans have shown great support towards me, and I want to thank them by bringing back the attacking football that won us so many games."

-Spicer on rejoining Arsenal.

Arsenal have entered the transfer market early, annoucning that the star player Andres Iniesta would be sold to Manchester United. French internaional Bacary Sagna would also be leaving for Manchester. Many fans have shown a similar outrage as to when Spicer sold Robin van Persie. But three quality replacements will be arriving in North London next season.

Brazilian Full-Backs Dani Alves and Veiera Marcelo will stregthen the defence, aswell as adding some great attacking play. Stefan Jovetic is the third player to arrive from United, and a great player for the future.

So the deal is Iniesta (97) + Sagna (92) for Alves (95), Marcelo (93) and Jovetic (90).

"We are dissapointed to be losing on of the best players in the world. However I am excited with these 3 attacking additions. I want to wish Iniesta and Sagna the very best at United, and thank them for the time I have worked with them".

-Spicer on huge deal with Manchester United.

Arsenal will line-up like this next season.

Szczesny (89)

Alves (95) Koscielny (90) Vermaelen (91) Abidal (92)

Song (91) Asamoah (90)

Arshavin (91) Ribery (95) Marcelo (93)

Higuain (94)

Subs: Bonucci (89), Bender (90), Kagawa (90), Jovetic (90), Willian (90), Walcott (90), Lewandowski (90)

We still want to improve the team, mainly a 92+ CM. We can offer Cabaye (90), Ramsey (88), Kaboul (89), Arshavin (91) or Debuchy (90)

Evra, Barry, Muller, and Torres (and maybe even Martinez) an go for part exchange

Require: young LB like Alba (*COUGH COUGH*) ;), top CB who is not old, and a fairly young CM/AM

Evra' date=' Barry, Muller, and Torres (and maybe even Martinez) an go for part exchange

Require: [b']young LB like Alba[/b] (*COUGH COUGH*) ;), top CB who is not old, and a fairly young CM/AM

Oh Alaba then the 88 LB for Bayern..... that's like Alba :P

I'm interested in Evra, Muller, Torres and Martinez however I cannot sell Alba as he is my first 11 LB now that Marcelo is off to Arsenal.

I would however consider a deal involving Muniain and cash or something for Torres?