.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

8,715 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, AdamDCFC said:

Should I exchange Andre silva for Gabriel jesus? Chance of him rising? 

Yes you should. I'm 95% sure Jesus will rise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

he got a 92 for that. Should stay for now, IMO.

Auba:+1 in December then again +1 now

Thiago: +1 in December then +2 now

Based on this Kane should rise

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hfazil said:

Auba:+1 in December then again +1 now

Thiago: +1 in December then +2 now

Based on this Kane should rise

If SM's seen the game last night, he surely will :P

Hfazil likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Salty said:

I think the argument for Kane should be whether he gets a +1 or a +2; he will certainly rise.

Well, Spurs did have two good seasons in a row, which may lead to higher ratings for all their top players, but still .. 94 ? Way to much at the moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hfazil said:

Epl review has been rushed so far. Hope they will slow down a bit for the big teams

haha no way man. It's better when it's fast. Think how good it would be if they done a whole league in 3/4 days :D whether they go fast or slow they still miss players so it doesn't make a difference lol.

 

Sir Rahul, Huggy and Hfazil like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hail Mary said:

haha no way man. It's better when it's fast. Think how good it would be if they done a whole league in 3/4 days :D whether they go fast or slow they still miss players so it doesn't make a difference lol.

 

I was going to completely disagree with you until I read your last line...

 

Well played!

Hail Mary likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah hold on.... Look I'm NO Rooney can, I despise the man with a passion.... that being said 

 

Can someone explain (IN relation to Rooney -2) the rating review for 

Kompany (definition of part time footballer, at least Rooney trained and made the bench)

Gotze (see above)

Thiago Silva (Mr I'm not mentally able to face Barca because we might lose.... seriously)

 

As I said I'm not a Rooney can but none of the above got a -2 it just seems as random as the Irish weather!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, tupac_healy said:

Ah hold on.... Look I'm NO Rooney can, I despise the man with a passion.... that being said 

 

Can someone explain (IN relation to Rooney -2) the rating review for 

Kompany (definition of part time footballer, at least Rooney trained and made the bench)

Gotze (see above)

Thiago Silva (Mr I'm not mentally able to face Barca because we might lose.... seriously)

 

As I said I'm not a Rooney can but none of the above got a -2 it just seems as random as the Irish weather!!!!

The rating system is almost as laughable as the sm match engine and the glitched goalkeeper position. 

RoyalAguila, Nico66 and tupac_healy like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lunastorta said:

Matt Phillips (87) no rise : 27 matches, 4 goals, 8 assist :|

 

 

PL review has been the worst

22 minutes ago, tupac_healy said:

Ah hold on.... Look I'm NO Rooney can, I despise the man with a passion.... that being said 

 

Can someone explain (IN relation to Rooney -2) the rating review for 

Kompany (definition of part time footballer, at least Rooney trained and made the bench)

Gotze (see above)

Thiago Silva (Mr I'm not mentally able to face Barca because we might lose.... seriously)

 

As I said I'm not a Rooney can but none of the above got a -2 it just seems as random as the Irish weather!!!!

agreed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Hfazil said:

Nah they will finish it off tomorrow

I'd say another 2-3 days left in it... they have done Bayern, Monaco over 2 days so I'd Chelsea are started tomorrow I'd say another few from Chelsea a day afterwards 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tupac_healy said:

I'd say another 2-3 days left in it... they have done Bayern, Monaco over 2 days so I'd Chelsea are started tomorrow I'd say another few from Chelsea a day afterwards 

Chelsea have already started, +1 for Kante

tupac_healy likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahhh so he has. This is defo a bug on mobile, it's showing a positional change but not his +1....

Chelsea will be finished off so tomorrow. 

 

Actually, why did they start Chelsea and skip Spurs? Why am I even asking... it's SM 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now