Jump to content
.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Recommended Posts

 

2 hours ago, Liam Mitchell said:

Any chance of a lingard +1?

 

dont think he should, but maybe.

 

2 hours ago, noobiescouter said:

Definitely, I think. Maybe 90 by end of season.

Unlikely tbh, he's a rotation player, doubt he can maintain his current form and continue getting enough minutes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, BarcaKes1 said:

 

 

dont think he should, but maybe.

 

Unlikely tbh, he's a rotation player, doubt he can maintain his current form and continue getting enough minutes

There are lots of squad rotation players at big clubs that are 90 rated, if Jessie keeps his mins up he will get 90 for sure, if Fellaini can get 90 considering how much of an absolute donkey he is, then Jessie can 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, noobiescouter said:

That De Gea performance though.....
Still baffles me that Buffon has a 95, when De Gea is arguably the best keeper in the world now. 

agreed

6 hours ago, Liam Mitchell said:

Any chance of a lingard +1?

+1

3 hours ago, tupac_healy said:

There are lots of squad rotation players at big clubs that are 90 rated, if Jessie keeps his mins up he will get 90 for sure, if Fellaini can get 90 considering how much of an absolute donkey he is, then Jessie can 

Fellaini's been useful this season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can anyone see Firminho getting a 93 in the summer ratings I feel he is very underrated  and hopefully a good world cup might help this.

Also Salah I feel should be 93 now if Robben,Alexis Sanchez, Diego Costa, Benzema, Reus and Muller can be 94 then how can he only be 92

he has had more minutes in the last 18 months then all of them scored more goals and performed more more consistently

just my opinion 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Randolph Scott said:

Can anyone see Firminho getting a 93 in the summer ratings I feel he is very underrated  and hopefully a good world cup might help this.

Also Salah I feel should be 93 now if Robben,Alexis Sanchez, Diego Costa, Benzema, Reus and Muller can be 94 then how can he only be 92

he has had more minutes in the last 18 months then all of them scored more goals and performed more more consistently

just my opinion 

 

don't see it happening

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2017 at 11:07 PM, Salty said:

It's ambitious, but could Gabriel Jesus hit 91 in the next review? Normally this would be a bit too soon, but I think everyone can see that he has already proven he is an extraordinary player.

Jesus got his 91 this morning!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was surprised to see Jesus to 91 and Rashford to 90, but I'm not complaining! :P

Hopefully Sterling, Young and Lingard rise tomorrow. Although I have a bad feeling that they want Jesus, Sane and Sterling to all be 91.

Edit: Looks like Harry Kane to 94 will have to wait :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i do miss the days of when the player was injured sm wouldnt drop them seems very poor that they would drop ibra and yet no drop for ozil? who has been poor this season, but with ibra u have to go back to 2010/2011 for the last time he had a poor season by his standards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Eddyboy said:

i do miss the days of when the player was injured sm wouldnt drop them seems very poor that they would drop ibra and yet no drop for ozil? who has been poor this season, but with ibra u have to go back to 2010/2011 for the last time he had a poor season

The majority of the time SM are quite harsh on old players, I feel like his age is more the reason for his decrease IMO. But if he did decrease because of his injury then you have to ask the question as to how Reus has stayed at 94 for so long. Especially when you consider Juan Bernat got -1 just for being injured for 6 months:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, noobiescouter said:

The majority of the time SM are quite harsh on old players, I feel like his age is more the reason for his decrease IMO. But if he did decrease because of his injury then you have to ask the question as to how Reus has stayed at 94 for so long. Especially when you consider Juan Bernat got -1 just for being injured for 6 months:lol:

 

spot on mate and he has only played about 4 months of football in 2017 the rest hes been out injured and to add to that he was out for about 4 months during 2016, yet he is somehow still a 94

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Eddyboy said:

i do miss the days of when the player was injured sm wouldnt drop them seems very poor that they would drop ibra and yet no drop for ozil? who has been poor this season, but with ibra u have to go back to 2010/2011 for the last time he had a poor season by his standards

I feel we are getting carried away with the idea that SM should only rate players based on minutes played and if injured or not. Other factors should be taken into consideration such as age, performance, team's chances of fighting for titles etc.

I don't think Ibrahimovic deserves to be 95 when Hazard, Aubameyang, Griezman are all 95. He's surely one level below all these players. Even when fit, Ibra brings more of just experience to the field than direct impact on the results. Many would also agree that he's not on the same level as other 94 rated players such as Higuain, Sanchez, Cavani etc.

Ozil doesn't deserve a drop. Yes he was amazing last season with the assists he was giving, but does he deserve a drop for scoring 2 goals and assisting his team 5 times this season? Maybe he does if he doesn't improve by the next changes.

Let's not be too generous/harsh on player ratings. This is SM we're playing were players are reviewed only twice per season, and not FIFA were player stats are LIVE updated weekly. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Ahmed said:

 

I don't think Ibrahimovic deserves to be 95 when Hazard, Aubameyang, Griezman are all 95. He's surely one level below all these players. Even when fit, Ibra brings more of just experience to the field than direct impact on the results. Many would also agree that he's not on the same level as other 94 rated players such as Higuain, Sanchez, Cavani etc.

Ozil doesn't deserve a drop. Yes he was amazing last season with the assists he was giving, but does he deserve a drop for scoring 2 goals and assisting his team 5 times this season? Maybe he does if he doesn't improve by the next changes.

Auba should be 93 dude.....no way does he deserve to be 95, so that's a bad example. Ibra even at his old age is better than him.

Ozil hasn't been a 94 quality player for about 2 years now, not just talking about this season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/25/2017 at 9:41 PM, 1000dB said:

Suarez, Auba and Benzema were 27yo when getting 94, Costa 26yo, Lewandowski, Griezmann 25yo, Cavani even 30yo. If Kane has to wait until the end of season review he'll still have them all beat. No way. Lads, it's Spurs. He isn't exactly playing for one of the big clubs in Europe. The current year, 2017, is still the year when Spurs were knocked out by a humble side, i.e. Gent. Let Kane work on his decision making first, 14% is truly abysmal, and Spurs prove they can actually win something.

Nailed it :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Ahmed said:

I feel we are getting carried away with the idea that SM should only rate players based on minutes played and if injured or not. Other factors should be taken into consideration such as age, performance, team's chances of fighting for titles etc.

I don't think Ibrahimovic deserves to be 95 when Hazard, Aubameyang, Griezman are all 95. He's surely one level below all these players. Even when fit, Ibra brings more of just experience to the field than direct impact on the results. Many would also agree that he's not on the same level as other 94 rated players such as Higuain, Sanchez, Cavani etc.

Ozil doesn't deserve a drop. Yes he was amazing last season with the assists he was giving, but does he deserve a drop for scoring 2 goals and assisting his team 5 times this season? Maybe he does if he doesn't improve by the next changes.

Let's not be too generous/harsh on player ratings. This is SM we're playing were players are reviewed only twice per season, and not FIFA were player stats are LIVE updated weekly. 

 

You clearly don't know what you're talking about mate... Ibra has almost 500 goals on total of his career and you are saying that he has no direct impact on the results? To clarify, just 27 men scored more than 500 goals in football history and just 2 stay active: Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. Ibra is just a step bellow them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, noobiescouter said:

Was surprised to see Jesus to 91 and Rashford to 90, but I'm not complaining! :P

Hopefully Sterling, Young and Lingard rise tomorrow. Although I have a bad feeling that they want Jesus, Sane and Sterling to all be 91.

Edit: Looks like Harry Kane to 94 will have to wait :(

Yeah, gonna be ridiculous if Sterling doesn't rise. I've got all three of Kimmich, Sterling and Isco as players and there's a strong chance none of them will have got a rise this review when realistically they all should have (though Real's current league position might count against Isco, he has been a regular for them).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GiJ0MaN said:

You clearly don't know what you're talking about mate... Ibra has almost 500 goals on total of his career and you are saying that he has no direct impact on the results? To clarify, just 27 men scored more than 500 goals in football history and just 2 stay active: Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. Ibra is just a step bellow them

No doubt about Ibra's amazing record. But he's not the player he used to be, hence he didn't deserve to stay at 95.

29 minutes ago, noobiescouter said:

Auba should be 93 dude.....no way does he deserve to be 95, so that's a bad example. Ibra even at his old age is better than him.

Ozil hasn't been a 94 quality player for about 2 years now, not just talking about this season. 

Fair enough I may be wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ahmed said:

No doubt about Ibra's amazing record. But he's not the player he used to be, hence he didn't deserve to stay at 95.

You may be right about that but if we go that way then many more players deserve to go down. Either way, with Lukaku in his team, sooner or later he would drop. I just think they don't gave him a chance, after the injury, to prove that he can stay his rating, that's all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×