.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

7 minutes ago, Der Chefscout said:

Sterling ,Icardi , Kane , Lukaku , Falcao , Rüdiger ,Bakayoko  All too low rated

I'd say Eriksen and Kimmich too. In all likelihood this'll continue into the Spain review with the Valencia players not getting the rises they deserve as well as Isco and Ronaldo will probably keep his 99.

15 minutes ago, andre.silvaduarte@hotmail.com said:

What do you think about Cavani? Stay, Rise?

He is doing an excellente job in this season. 

Stay but if Cavani stay Icardi, ,Falcao  Lukaku And so on must rise and all  stay at the last review

Let's face it, they messed up the big 5 from the beginning. In France they were too generous with the clubs at the bottom and then gave rises to 91 for players they really didn't have to. Then after that generosity they have generally been much too harsh (with the odd curious exception). 

6 minutes ago, Monolithic said:

Let's face it, they messed up the big 5 from the beginning. In France they were too generous with the clubs at the bottom and then gave rises to 91 for players they really didn't have to. Then after that generosity they have generally been much too harsh (with the odd curious exception). 

Yeah, Sokratis to 92 was a weird one given Dortmund's struggles and then increasing Hummels at Bayern but not Kimmich. Hasn't been any consistency. 

44 minutes ago, Damien1990 said:

Yeah, Sokratis to 92 was a weird one given Dortmund's struggles and then increasing Hummels at Bayern but not Kimmich. Hasn't been any consistency. 

Vecino in Italy and the missing increasers in England...

On 03/12/2017 at 2:43 PM, eastfife4-forfar5 said:

Morata rises and Kane and Lukaku dont?

Madness.

Yeah, crazy! I know he's been off the boil as of mate, but his record in recent seasons is more than enough for a 93, plus he's an important player for Belgium 

Kane is high enough on 93, he will higher eventually- they are going slow.

I'm surprised people are happy about Alli being 2 points below Kane. If Madrid or any other had their pick of premiership I'm sure Hazard and Alli would be close to top 2 most wanted

On 04/12/2017 at 7:29 PM, noobiescouter said:

JMH probably does all the ratings which is why he's so protective over SM:lol:

Who are you? if you have something to say, at least tag me @noobiescouter

Hardly 'being protective over SM' - Ive played SM for about 8 years now, what many are overlooking is we are having a mid season review - and its not even technically mid season yet. There arent going to as many major player rises/decreases as everyone seems to think based on the the games to date

Too optimistic in dishing out rises in too short a term period.

Sterling - too soon. I have explained this one fully on another thread.

,Icardi , - too soon but definitely at end of season

Kane ,- too soon - but i dont think he will rise again for years, until he moves to a bigger club or Spurs have to win something. most 94 CFs in game are 28 years + 

Lukaku , - too soon, but will be definately up for 93 at the end of the season

Falcao - absolutely not.

Rüdiger ,- should of rose

Bakayoko  - not living up to his hype now at chelsea, yet....needs to improve

All too low rated - But all correct for this season so far. Bar Rudiger. Should of rose to 90 IMO but he its not like he is a stand out pick in the Chelsea defence

and Cavani 94 ? - Why drop someone who is performing to a very high level so far?

If all these rose, would you all be saying +1 again at the end of the season? If so, where do you go in another 6 months? You cannot have everyone rated mid 90's

On 30/11/2017 at 7:20 PM, RoyalAguila said:

Let's agree to disagree. Facts are facts! You should look at football matches in an impartial an objective manner,  bringing factual proof to a debate if you wish to participate in one.  According to whoscored (which is professional data analyzer, using an extremely accurate algorithm based on IRL performance to measure perfomance rating; it's so accurate that is used in bet centers to calculate the odds):

Coutinho: https://www.whoscored.com/Players/80767/Show/Philippe-Coutinho (average 7,78)

Eriksen: https://www.whoscored.com/Players/69344/Show/Christian-Eriksen (average 7,05)

Therefore it's factual proof that Coutinho is statically playing much better than Eriksen, especially in CL matches (Coutinho 7,79 vs Eriksen 6,91).

Looking back, and now, 2 games has completely changed the whole 'statistical' overlook. 

Footballs a funny old game, so they say