.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

i have a very very big question.. Harry Kane could gets +2 at the end of the season?
i know this is an exaggerated step, but now he is ""only"" 93 (too little for him in this season, he had to be 94 in last december..).
all of us are looking what he doing, and surely he isn't less strong than aguero, hazard and aubameyang that are all 95.. 
94 will be sure also if he sits on the bench until june :D

16 minutes ago, Yuasa said:

i have a very very big question.. Harry Kane could gets +2 at the end of the season?
i know this is an exaggerated step, but now he is ""only"" 93 (too little for him in this season, he had to be 94 in last december..).
all of us are looking what he doing, and surely he isn't less strong than aguero, hazard and aubameyang that are all 95.. 

94 is looking certain but Spurs need to win trophies if he is to get to 95 at some point 

19 minutes ago, Hfazil said:

94 is looking certain but Spurs need to win trophies if he is to get to 95 at some point 

Right, his performance's level is 95, but he needs to win something.

7 hours ago, Yuasa said:

agree with the trophies argument

On 19/01/2018 at 5:50 AM, Sir Rahul said:

agree with the trophies argument

Disagree with trophy argument he operates at a level and consistency where he we'll definitely reach 95 even if he doesn't win a trophy, espicially as winning the UCL or PL would be the only trophies that could warrant someone getting a 95 rating and he simply doesn't have the team around him to do any of those, domestic cup competition would be his and spurs best chance on Winning something and if you're going to base someone getting a rise upto 95 on basis of winning something I don't believe winning a domestic would be enough to warrant an increase based on such argument. Hence why I believe he will/should get to 95 even without trophies because he is simply that good but spurs team just not good enough to win anything big and that's not down to him really, but I highly doubt it will be in the summer, can see him getting 94 and then if he has an amazing World Cup and takes England far then can see him getting a 95 because of that. 

In your opinion, is there a real difference in SM terms between Jordan Pickford and Jack Butland, considering a period of 2-3 years? Both are doing well, should we expect a rise for them at the end of the season?

13 hours ago, Marek said:

In your opinion, is there a real difference in SM terms between Jordan Pickford and Jack Butland, considering a period of 2-3 years? Both are doing well, should we expect a rise for them at the end of the season?

What do u mean by sm terms, I would favour Pickford for now because he's at Everton 

On 22/01/2018 at 7:22 PM, Marek said:

Prefer Pickford

12 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Joe Gomez (Liverpool) is a must buy? could he rises at the end of the season?

will rise but not a must buy

18 minutes ago, Yuasa said:

Is karius che main Liverpool's gk?

I'm seeing he plays last matches.. 

Klopp said Karius is the starting goalie now (actually since the start of this month) but Karius will have to step up if he wants to keep it that way.

1 hour ago, tupac_healy said:

Rises for the following end of season???

Shaw

Christensen yes

Pogba 50/50

Sane no

Lukaku no

Loftus Cheek 50/50

Fosu Mensah  yes

Targett no

Cork yes

Gudmundsson yes

Ince no

all answers subject to what they've done so far, most can change depending on how they finish season

18 hours ago, tupac_healy said:

Rises for the following end of season???

Shaw 89 if he remains a starter till the review 

Christensen 90

Pogba depends on what Utd end up with

Sane 92 possible

Lukaku 93 50/50

Loftus Cheek 86

Fosu Mensah 85/86

Targett stay

Cork 88

Gudmundsson 86

Ince 86