.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Ibrahimovic dropping to 91! Surely this is too drastic?

I understand a player should drop when moving to one of the "lesser" leagues, but surely this doesn't justify a huge and instant drop in a player's ability. If he was still at Man Utd, he'd still be 94. So it really doesn't make sense. Also, didn't he score a wonder goal last week for LA Galaxy? Was that really the goal of a 91 rated player?

I remember when this happened to Xavi too. He went from 95 to 89 in less than 8 months, just because he moved leagues. It's over the top in my opinion. 

A. Christensen 22,89 - 16mil  -  I am in the championship, where the profit is important. If Andreas jump +1, how much will his value be? According to my estimates about 24mil? 

15 hours ago, Wave_Dweller said:

I understand a player should drop when moving to one of the "lesser" leagues, but surely this doesn't justify a huge and instant drop in a player's ability. If he was still at Man Utd, he'd still be 94. So it really doesn't make sense. Also, didn't he score a wonder goal last week for LA Galaxy? Was that really the goal of a 91 rated player?

I remember when this happened to Xavi too. He went from 95 to 89 in less than 8 months, just because he moved leagues. It's over the top in my opinion. 

not a big surprise, wasn't expecting SM to be this bold tho

15 hours ago, hesselink said:

A. Christensen 22,89 - 16mil  -  I am in the championship, where the profit is important. If Andreas jump +1, how much will his value be? According to my estimates about 24mil? 

20m is the basic rate for 22/90.

6 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

not a big surprise, wasn't expecting SM to be this bold tho

@Sir Rahul

Hi, I bet you get this question a lot.

But is there a rationale for your predictions? I have a mate who has got it correct 95% of the time, due to some research about the game system and the rules for ratings it governs. I have no idea how he does it. I wondered if you do something similar.

On 12/04/2018 at 6:45 PM, shaoshao said:

@Sir Rahul

Hi, I bet you get this question a lot.

But is there a rationale for your predictions? I have a mate who has got it correct 95% of the time, due to some research about the game system and the rules for ratings it governs. I have no idea how he does it. I wondered if you do something similar.

see below 

On 12/04/2018 at 8:52 PM, Cam Lucas said:

A mixture of stats and hype, mixed in with respect to their team, league and country. Its a bit of ablend of all things, and once you have played a while and seen a few ratings cycles you start to get an innate feel for it

yep

On 13/04/2018 at 2:03 PM, Esid said:

Is there a possibility Phil jones will get a +1?

nah

On 11/04/2018 at 4:35 PM, Wave_Dweller said:

Anyone else's thoughts on this?