Sign in to follow this  
Safir

The Random Thread

Re: Let's talk about stuff

Definitely do!!!

Nah the bands are pretty good man and the atmosphere around the place is unreal! Plus I got a free ticket so all is good :)

Sounds impressive!

Hope you have recovered from that incident in the bay though..must leave a mark. :P

And whats with you Irish?! Publishing Kate's nudes?

ManUforlife must be besides himself..after oogling her sisters derriere.

Sounds impressive!

Hope you have recovered from that incident in the bay though..must leave a mark. :P

And whats with you Irish?! Publishing Kate's nudes?

ManUforlife must be besides himself..after oogling her sisters derriere.

We must set up a retirement home over here for you so :P

I had nothing to do with that!

Well whoever took the photo's is in for a hefty fine!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19626921

:eek:

Would you shake old Terry's hand?

The mans a legend.

We must set up a retirement home over here for you so :P

I had nothing to do with that!

Well whoever took the photo's is in for a hefty fine!!

The mans a legend.

Sure..you could become the retirement home of Europe :D

Uh huh..:rolleyes:

Well maybe-should be interesting anyway -wonder if they will take out a super-injunction about the trial?

He is-but seems his reps been taking a beating lately. A true warrior on the pitch..not sure off it. It's situation like these that strikes at the core of people who idolize sporting heroes

Sure..you could become the retirement home of Europe :D

Uh huh..:rolleyes:

Well maybe-should be interesting anyway -wonder if they will take out a super-injunction about the trial?

He is-but seems his reps been taking a beating lately. A true warrior on the pitch..not sure off it. It's situation like these that strikes at the core of people who idolize sporting heroes

Well with the next budget in mind I don't think that will work as the Government seem to be targeting the pensioners as a source of additional funds.

It should be, although you can't blame the man :P

Yep he's a fighter, in the bedroom as well though. :P

Well with the next budget in mind I don't think that will work as the Government seem to be targeting the pensioners as a source of additional funds.

It should be' date=' although you can't blame the man :P

Yep he's a fighter, in the bedroom as well though. :P[/quote']

Oh man :( they work to build the nation, then their children run the country to a bust and now their pittance is used to pay for their grand kids..growing old is for the birds..

maybe-but don't people have the right to oogle?! It was a public road!! And besides it's rather silly -it just raises the attention to a bit of skin. The real question is if Harry was sent to Afghanistan for his expose..where will Kate go?

NOt sure what you mean by that..:P though he seems a good fund raiser.

Besides wasn't this sorted in a court of law already?! Or is it trying to make him a scapegoat?

[/color]

Gordon Taylor has clearly not watched the Godfather then' date=' a bit different to petty fights between overpaid drama-queens :D[/quote']

yeah guess he has not-just over reacting. I mean who really cares?!

Anyway good news for you students -Apparently there is a belief that exams are too easy so some reforms are coming!

Oh man :( they work to build the nation' date=' then their children run the country to a bust and now their pittance is used to pay for their grand kids..growing old is for the birds..

maybe-but don't people have the right to oogle?! It was a public road!! And besides it's rather silly -it just raises the attention to a bit of skin. The real question is if Harry was sent to Afghanistan for his expose..where will Kate go?

NOt sure what you mean by that..:P though he seems a good fund raiser.

Besides wasn't this sorted in a court of law already?! Or is it trying to make him a scapegoat?[/quote']

Yep pretty much. Free travel for Pensioners will be cut me thinks and a lot of other things will be enforced..

Were you googling them? :P Yeah just drawing more attention to it really. Send her over here to us, we"ll take care of her :P

Scapegoat, definitely scapegoat :P

Done.

I missed some things I see.

--

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/09/20/jon-stewart-mocks-bullsht-mountain-fox-news-over-secret-romney-video/

So apparently 47% of Americans think they are ENTITLED to food! Shocking!

Spoiled brats, thinking they deserve to have food. Throw them all to jail

Go Mitt -,-

Yep pretty much. Free travel for Pensioners will be cut me thinks and a lot of other things will be enforced..

Were you googling them? :P Yeah just drawing more attention to it really. Send her over here to us' date=' we"ll take care of her :P

Scapegoat, definitely scapegoat :P[/quote']

Ah why is it the working and the poor gets stiffed all over...

OOGling not GOOOOOgling :P It's just interesting the distance ppl go over covering their Derriere when they do ****.

Done.

I missed some things I see.

--

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/09/20/jon-stewart-mocks-bullsht-mountain-fox-news-over-secret-romney-video/

So apparently 47% of Americans think they are ENTITLED to food! Shocking!

Spoiled brats' date=' thinking they deserve to have food. Throw them all to jail

Go Mitt -,-[/quote']

Don't they? They have positioned themselves as the global leaders in a number of areas - and therefore deserve its pickings. To the victor goes the spoils.

Hi? Bit lonely here :o

Busy school folks x2 and the good wise guy of the forum' date=' where art thou? :P[/quote']

Yeah I guess stuff's been piling up on all sides ..

So how was the Obamma visit?! Did you cry and chortle like a school girl meeting Bieber? Or were you angry and filled with displaced righteous indignation that he did not fulfill all the hopes and dreams you invested in him and strutted about with a shotgun like an undersieged Appalachian?

Btw are the terms "redneck" and "Hillbilly" derogatory and demeaning like the N word and thus given the same treatment?

It certainly is not by SM's filter!

Yeah I guess stuff's been piling up on all sides ..

So how was the Obamma visit?! Did you cry and chortle like a school girl meeting Bieber? Or were you angry and filled with displaced righteous indignation that he did not fulfill all the hopes and dreams you invested in him and strutted about with a shotgun like an undersieged Appalachian?

Btw are the terms "redneck" and "Hillbilly" derogatory and demeaning like the N word and thus given the same treatment?

It certainly is not by SM's filter!

Lines were very long so I ended up not going, would've had to wait 5 hours or so. I just watched the stream online :P

He was there for about half an hour anyways.

As far as politics is concerned, Romney is just so horrible that we'll just have to overlook the fact that Obama has been a pushover :)

Redneck & hillbilly -- not really. Redneck is derogatory but is used every now and then, depending on the person. You'll hardly get lynched for saying it though, unless it happens to be in a few select places.

Very few people use the word hillbilly.

Lines were very long so I ended up not going' date=' would've had to wait 5 hours or so. I just watched the stream online :P

He was there for about half an hour anyways.

As far as politics is concerned, Romney is just so horrible that we'll just have to overlook the fact that Obama has been a pushover :)

Redneck & hillbilly -- not really. Redneck is derogatory but is used every now and then, depending on the person. You'll hardly get lynched for saying it though, unless it happens to be in a few select places.

Very few people use the word hillbilly.[/quote']

Well I figure as being defending President he's mistaken statesmanship for ambivalence as if he's overly aggressive towards Romney's "start a war save a nation" type policies the media might be a bit reluctant to back him.

Maybe it's because whites are in the majority (or least have most of the power) and as such no thought is given to it? Imagine if it referred to a minority like the Jews, Latino's etc in this age of hypersensitivity..

have you seen this? Lovely stuff by Julia Gillard..

wfo3SGIiSE0&feature=related

Whenever I try and look at an external club I get a message saying..

"Website Error' date='Please try again later." It always happens can someone help?[/quote']

Nothing can really be done by any of us for that.

Everybody gets it unfortunately, I find it happens even more early hours of the morning though.

Whenever I try and look at an external club I get a message saying..

"Website Error' date='Please try again later." It always happens can someone help?[/quote']

maybe the site is down in your area.

Wait a bit and try again :)

Nothing can really be done by any of us for that.

Everybody gets it unfortunately' date=' I find it happens even more early hours of the morning though.[/center']

It's been doing it all day for the past week. In both gameworlds that I am in, It really fustrates me

It's been doing it all day for the past week. In both gameworlds that I am in' date=' It really fustrates me[/quote']

Unfortunately there is not much you can do..might be a problem with your Internet Service Provider.

You can probably contact/message one of the Devs or mods to see if they can assist.

Unfortunately there is not much you can do..might be a problem with your Internet Service Provider.

You can probably contact/message one of the Devs or mods to see if they can assist.

If I knew who the Devs/Mods were i'd do it. I was just starting to like this game aswell. :(

If I knew who the Devs/Mods were i'd do it. I was just starting to like this game aswell. :(

oh those are the guys with colored names -Red are game developers and the rest are moderators, just look under your quick links on your control panel (CP) and see who is online and you can find one-they are pretty helpful and some of the nicest ppl on the planet.