timesle

Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

8,199 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, Marek said:

So now one great season is enough to get 90 (Keita, Forsberg, Werner, Dembele, Brandt (?) etc.)

Seemingly. This season-

Keita- +3

Forsberg- +5

Werner- +4

Dembele- +5 (also +14 in 15 months which is mad)

Brandt- +3

tupac_healy and Lana. like this

Rudy , Süle , Goretzka and later Brandt Uli is back

my wish are but that is not Bayern , Hoeneß like

::::::::::::::::::.Neuer::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Kimmich::Hummels:::Boateng::Alaba

Verratti 65 mio::::Goretzka 20 mio

:::::::::::::::::::Thiago:::::::::::::::::::::::

Robben:::::::::Lewa:::::::Alexis 45 mio

out

Vidal  40 mio

Costa 35 mio

Benatia 20 mio

9 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Bayern hoarding the local talent and then complain about Leipzig. #lol

Didn't Bayern say recently that not only would they no longer plunder Dortmund but in fact they were not going to sign anybody this summer and give development a chance next season....

Pretty sure I read that somewhere 

2 hours ago, tupac_healy said:

Didn't Bayern say recently that not only would they no longer plunder Dortmund but in fact they were not going to sign anybody this summer and give development a chance next season....

Pretty sure I read that somewhere 

lol

They don't have a lot of promising talent in their stables- hence the need to destabilise rivals. Irony is that it won't.

tupac_healy likes this

Unexpected +1 for Kimmich this morning, I didn't think he's played enough games to warrant a rise but happy out! 

Disappointed  nothing for Compper though, bought him hoping to make a massive profit on him, thought he would get 87-88 for sure 

Huggy likes this

12 minutes ago, tupac_healy said:

Unexpected +1 for Kimmich this morning, I didn't think he's played enough games to warrant a rise but happy out! 

Disappointed  nothing for Compper though, bought him hoping to make a massive profit on him, thought he would get 87-88 for sure 

The Bayern hype

Agreed on Compper, SM age bias as usual. Misses out on a rise in two consecutive reviews!

tupac_healy, Huggy and darkblade like this

1 hour ago, tupac_healy said:

happy out ? martial rise :)

3 hours ago, Riggs said:

What happens to Lahm in the game when he retires in one games time is it?

They'll update his status to retiring, then he'll go off at the end of the in-game season 

Riggs likes this

7 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

They'll update his status to retiring, then he'll go off at the end of the in-game season 

Cheers mate

Sir Rahul likes this

Confed-cup Team  some other Players like Tah Plays u 21 EM  , the most of the Bayern and BVB Players

have Holiday :P Unfortunately Plays Henrichs ,Süle Brandt Goretzka Sane Werner und co not for the u 21 :(  The u 21 em is more important to me

DABmJDfWAAAiUMK.jpg:large

4 minutes ago, Der Chefscout said:

Confed-cup Team  some other Players like Tah Plays u 21 EM  , the most of the Bayern and BVB Players

have Holiday :P Unfortunately Plays Henrichs ,Süle Brandt Goretzka Sane Werner und co not for the u 21 :(  The u 21 em is more important to me

DABmJDfWAAAiUMK.jpg:large

Nice to see Plattenhardt, Demme, Demirbay, Wagner, Younes get a chance.

I am happy because it means the Bayern squad will come full-strength for the Singapore tour :) 

TMCosta and Der Chefscout like this

On 2017-5-14 at 11:56 PM, Sir Rahul said:

When a player retires, is the club compensated with the retired players worth to buy a replacement? Not that the old boys are worth much :D 

9 minutes ago, Hail Mary said:

When a player retires, is the club compensated with the retired players worth to buy a replacement? Not that the old boys are worth much :D 

Yeah you get the value. If it takes your squad below 21 players then the chairman will automatically sign someone, but they'll be rubbish...

Just now, Kev said:

Yeah you get the value. If it takes your squad below 21 players then the chairman will automatically sign someone, but they'll be rubbish...

Ah man, so I can forget my chairman signing Messi to replace Demichelis then :D I almost got my hopes up there lol

Kev likes this