Rishabh Desai

Official Manchester United Thread

43,025 posts in this topic

Re: Official Red Devils thread

Juventus have now joined the ever-increasing number of club's hoping to sign Manchester United's Gabriel Heinze.

The Argentine defender has been at the heart of a tug-of-war battle between United and Premiership rivals Liverpool throughout the summer.However, following the revelation that the player would be open to a move away from Old Trafford there have been several European club's linked with his signature including Barcelona and Real Madrid.

Liverpool remain determined to land Heinze but it looks as though they will have their work cut out with Juve now declaring their interest.

United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has also stressed that if the 29-year-old were to leave then it would not be for another English club, a fact which would seemingly put the Turin giants at the head of the queue.

Juventus' general manager Jean-Claude Blanc has now confirmed the club's interest, telling the Daily Mail: "We'll have to see if something can happen with Heinze."

Meanwhile, reports suggest Juve are closing in on the signature of fellow United star Giuseppe Rossi and are willing to offer Raffaele Palladino plus cash for his signature.

KYQS likes this

With Solskjaer retiring Sir Alex Ferguson is left with only 3 strikers. Rooney, Saha and Tevez. Rooney is out for some time.

Adriano from Inter seems to be disappointed with clubs decision to loan him out for one season. He wants to break the contract.

I'm wondering would it be wise for ManU to sign him? He is the type of the attacker they need but only if he takes things seriously at last.

Rishabh Desai likes this

Its sad that OLe is hanging his boots he was a geat player. :(

Yes he was but with 34 on his back and all those injuries it is reasonable decision.

what do u think will happen in manu sunderland?

i think the score will be ManU 2 0 Sunderland

I already placed my bets on ManU. I think we can expect them to win but result is very ungrateful to predict. I was very surprised in some previous matches.

But I can't understand SAF. He wants to pay 22M for Berbatov and he could get players of a similar quality for half of that. I'm curious to see what happens by the end of this week.

Berbatov would have been a great buy even for 22m.

And i dont think there is anyone else of his quality proven in the premiership.

Maybe we will get him in Jan.

Do you all think Man U will buy any new players? I was hoping SAF could sign players like Martins/Owen/Anelka but with Saha back and shooting' date=' maybe no new signings ...[/quote']

Transfer window is closed so no new players until January.

Saha is back and scored the goal if he continues that way and stay away from injuries ManU don't need any new players.

But if they decide to sign a striker in the end I would like to see Huntelaar.

berbatov-technically gifted,physically gifted,love to see him at united

anelka-lazy,greedy,disloyal,would hate to see him,he plays when he wants to

martins-what a powerhouse this lad is,shame we have two carbon copies of him in tevez and rooney they are all similar-short, fast ,good shot power

huntelaar-i hold my hands up and say i have only seen him play twice but he looked sharp and more of a finisher than our 3 he looked like he plays to score which is what we lack(saha?)

adriano-not the player we need however i wouldnt begrudge him coming to the premiership so we can see what hes made of but atm its a no

Verdict:klass jan huntelaar signs for manchester united on new years day for a fee of.......... (how much is he worth)???

KYQS likes this

berbatov-technically gifted' date='physically gifted,love to see him at united

anelka-lazy,greedy,disloyal,would hate to see him,he plays when he wants to

martins-what a powerhouse this lad is,shame we have two carbon copies of him in tevez and rooney they are all similar-short, fast ,good shot power

huntelaar-i hold my hands up and say i have only seen him play twice but he looked sharp and more of a finisher than our 3 he looked like he plays to score which is what we lack(saha?)

adriano-not the player we need however i wouldnt begrudge him coming to the premiership so we can see what hes made of but atm its a no

Verdict:klass jan huntelaar signs for manchester united on new years day for a fee of.......... (how much is he worth)???[/quote']

Completely agree on your characterization of possible ManU signings.

I also agree o your verdict - maybe not in winter but next year I don't see why not.

But it seems that Ferguson didn't give up from Berbatov so everything is possible.

Huntelaar is my favorite.

Completely agree on your characterization of possible ManU signings.

I also agree o your verdict - maybe not in winter but next year I don't see why not.

But it seems that Ferguson didn't give up from Berbatov so everything is possible.

Huntelaar is my favorite.

yeh summer is more likely,i just fear the Fergie may have to make an emergenty signing because we're lacking goals...hopefully nani will keep banging in screamers and if tevez gets 1 he'll get 20 n then weve got super roo to come back! have you seen he wanted to play at the weekend and have the painkilling injection? must have been a tiny break!

If Arsenal or Liverpool win their game in hand over United we will be 5 points ahead of them already.

Manchester will erase that difference orund Christmas and in 2nd part of the season. Saha is back and they shouldn't have problems scoring. It is too early in the season to make conclusions.

Manchester will erase that difference orund Christmas and in 2nd part of the season. Saha is back and they shouldn't have problems scoring. It is too early in the season to make conclusions.

I know and Man U still have a very high chance of winning the tittle and are still probably favorites i was just saying that the next few games could be really important say they get a win and 2 draws in the next 3 games and Liverpool or Arsenal win 3 and there game in hand they will then be 7 points behind and if that does happen it makes it very tough to win the tittle from there onwards especially when the team at the top is in form.

I know and Man U still have a very high chance of winning the tittle and are still probably favorites i was just saying that the next few games could be really important say they get a win and 2 draws in the next 3 games and Liverpool or Arsenal win 3 and there game in hand they will then be 7 points behind and if that does happen it makes it very tough to win the tittle from there onwards especially when the team at the top is in form.

Liverpool's good start concerns me the most. They are scoring a lot of goals and have great players. They are easily wining games against teams outside the big four. if they continue like this it will be very hard to stop them and to win the title. Arsenal also started very good but their squad although full of talent still doesn't make me confident the will win the game

Liverpool's good start concerns me the most. They are scoring a lot of goals and have great players. They are easily wining games against teams outside the big four. if they continue like this it will be very hard to stop them and to win the title. Arsenal also started very good but their squad although full of talent still doesn't make me confident the will win the game

i agree with that arsenal are not my biggest fear at the present moment in time however i do consider them a threat.

What does everyone think about anderson and at what age/if any do you think he will be an established first team player and with what team around him?

It will take him a year minimum to settle but what ive seen of him when he played in copa america and porto he seems brilliant.

i agree with that arsenal are not my biggest fear at the present moment in time however i do consider them a threat.

What does everyone think about anderson and at what age/if any do you think he will be an established first team player and with what team around him?

Nani looks better atm. Anderson seems a bit "lost". His position needs to be cleared too.

Nani looks better atm. Anderson seems a bit "lost". His position needs to be cleared too.

Yeah Nani looks settled.

Anderson...... What position does he play again???:rolleyes:

Needs games and needs to get usd to the tempo of english football.

But in time, will be a good player. Not better than Nani though

Rishabh Desai likes this

yeah agree anderson will not get better then nani anderson plays i think fupporting striker