Rishabh Desai

Official Manchester United Thread

42,730 posts in this topic

On 4/19/2017 at 11:30 PM, -JMH- said:

Van Gaals good work at rebuilding your club with a project using young talent is already being destroyed

Pleases me United going backwards, Klopp has pretty much blooded more youth talent in his 18 months at Liverpool than Mourinho has done in his whole career

Im concerned for the likes of Rashfords developement as an England player, by remaining at United with Jose in charge. He simply doesnt have the skills to develop young talent.

And where has that got him then?

It's always hilarious to hear a Liverpool fan talk about other teams going "backwards".

Sir Rahul likes this

On 4/21/2017 at 9:39 AM, ashtini said:

Congratulations on qualifying for the semi finals of the Europa League, other than maybe Lyon none of the other teams should pose much of a threat...

Really??? I would have said Vigo were the best opposition left on the comp for us...

Lest not forget what Athletic Club did to us in said competition few seasons back, and they were supposidly a walk over at the time as well! 

Anyhow, all in all....

Pretty decent weekend for us!!!

Sir Rahul likes this

11 hours ago, tupac_healy said:

Really??? I would have said Vigo were the best opposition left on the comp for us...

Lest not forget what Athletic Club did to us in said competition few seasons back, and they were supposidly a walk over at the time as well! 

Anyhow, all in all....

Pretty decent weekend for us!!!

Oh I think Celta Vigo are a good team, & confidence in Spanish football is high at the mo but they have stuttered this season. Lyon have the individual players to pose way more of a threat.

tupac_healy likes this

Celta are a good team, but let's be honest I'd take them any day over Ajax's kids and Lyon. 

Although Sisto could cause us nightmares again.

On 4/24/2017 at 10:07 AM, Sir Rahul said:

Celta are a good team, but let's be honest I'd take them any day over Ajax's kids and Lyon. 

Although Sisto could cause us nightmares again.

Almost forgot about Sisto... But then again, he was up against Smalling.

Sir Rahul likes this