Rishabh Desai

Official Manchester United Thread

42,963 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, ashtini said:

You've posted this in the wrong thread. Can any admin move it to the French Ligue 1 thread please?

Well Veratti maybe could join United as all Raiola big stars have joined

2 minutes ago, TalentSearcher said:

Well Veratti maybe could join United as all Raiola big stars have joined

Maybe you should include such tosh in your posts. Did you know he has had more dealings with Milan over his career, by that justification your post could move into the Serie A thread. Verratti is Italian too, coincidence?.. not in your world it wouldn't be.

My request to move it stands.

2 minutes ago, ashtini said:

Maybe you should include such tosh in your posts. Did you know he has had more dealings with Milan over his career, by that justification your post could move into the Serie A thread. Verratti is Italian too, coincidence?.. not in your world it wouldn't be.

My request to move it stands.

Milan is the past, recently he been dealing with united

In fairness to TalentSearcher, the fact that Veratti has signed up with Raiola has only appeared in the press because of the links with Man Utd. It was even trending on Twitter for that reason. I'm all for people getting things correct and facts being right, but why the hell some of you just constantly take the piss out of this guy is beyond me. I have because I've disagreed with lots he's said, but slagging him off after every single flipping post is pretty childish to be honest.

Cvilhete likes this

6 minutes ago, Kev said:

In fairness to TalentSearcher, the fact that Veratti has signed up with Raiola has only appeared in the press because of the links with Man Utd. It was even trending on Twitter for that reason. I'm all for people getting things correct and facts being right, but why the hell some of you just constantly take the piss out of this guy is beyond me. I have because I've disagreed with lots he's said, but slagging him off after every single flipping post is pretty childish to be honest.

He should have clarified further on the post why he was even mentioning Verratti in this thread - I'm sure 99% of posts did on twitter..

10 minutes ago, ashtini said:

He should have clarified further on the post why he was even mentioning Verratti in this thread - I'm sure 99% of posts did on twitter..

I just saw the 2 names and put 2+2 together personally, as did thousands of other football fans who follow what's going on. I'm sure you did when he posted it. I certainly didn't read the asking admin to move it post as anything but a piss take! Are you telling me that was serious?

3 minutes ago, Kev said:

I just saw the 2 names and put 2+2 together personally, as did thousands of other football fans who follow what's going on. I'm sure you did when he posted it. I certainly didn't read the asking admin to move it post as anything but a piss take! Are you telling me that was serious?

Why not? He posted about a player in the French league and stated no association to Utd whatsoever. 

Lindelof has been absolutely terrible in the games I've followed so far - not an ounce of composure, despite that being one of his fortés. Based on that I'd expect to see Bailly and Jones to be the CB duo for the start of the season.

Impressed with [Andreas] Pereira and Fosu-Mensah.

azoT93 likes this

12 hours ago, AniAniAni said:

Lindelof has been absolutely terrible in the games I've followed so far - not an ounce of composure, despite that being one of his fortés. Based on that I'd expect to see Bailly and Jones to be the CB duo for the start of the season.

Impressed with [Andreas] Pereira and Fosu-Mensah.

Lindelof needs game time under his belt, He has been good except for giving away a penalty vs Madrid but he has to learn from that, even Jones and Smalling has messed up in these friendlies. I expect Bailly and Lindelof to be CB pairing

Pereira been proving a point. Martial yesterday shown his talent but he needs to find it consistency then it be hard to drop him, If he does this consistency, we wouldn't need to buy Perisic.

Rashford finding his scoring boots when he gets a chance

Fellaini yesterday in the 82 minute should of scored, he even could of took a touch

Poor Penalties from both, I doubt them players will get another chance but maybe the heat got to them

Why couldn't Ronald Mcdonald be the ref, that would of been different, prob would of been better than the English refs