Rishabh Desai

Official Manchester United Thread

5 hours ago, TalentSearcher said:

Atkinson the ref for Liverpool vs Man United game - Last time he was ref, Gerrard lasted 42 Seconds in his last ever United game

Mane out for six weeks as well - might be United's best chance to snatch a valuable draw.

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 5:46 PM, AniAniAni said:

Mane out for six weeks as well - might be United's best chance to snatch a valuable draw.

Mourinho will go out to win and with Liverpool defence atm United should score

Predicted Line up - De Gea, Valencia, Bailly, Jones/Smalling, Young, Matic, Herrera, Mkhitaryan, Mata, Rashford, Lukaku

D.Rose might be coming to United according to reports

Not the best game - but I take it as no Pogba, Fellaini, Bailly and I take it as Chelsea dropped points

Like Mourinho said Liverpool had the power in the Midfield and that he was waiting/hoping Klopp would change it as he had no 1 in the midfield to chance the game

Anfield not an easy place to go

48 minutes ago, TalentSearcher said:

Not the best game - but I take it as no Pogba, Fellaini, Bailly and I take it as Chelsea dropped points

Like Mourinho said Liverpool had the power in the Midfield and that he was waiting/hoping Klopp would change it as he had no 1 in the midfield to chance the game

You are utterly delusional.

Even if Messi, Ronaldo, Pele and Maradona were playing in this very team, Mourinho wouldn't have gone for anything other than a draw. He's called "Borinho" for a reason.

19 minutes ago, AniAniAni said:

You are utterly delusional.

Even if Messi, Ronaldo, Pele and Maradona were playing in this very team, Mourinho wouldn't have gone for anything other than a draw. He's called "Borinho" for a reason.

You just thinking of the result, It might have been different with a Pogba etc in the team

Its an early game back from the international break(players travelled for both sides) at a Hard Anfield ground and have a midweek game as well to come, the team only has 2 Midfielders fit, Rashford and Lukaku who recovering from injury during that time as well then it would be hard.

Only 2 points off City, 7 away from Chelsea - I take that atm, only need City to slip up 1 time or even beat them - IMO if Mane wasn't stupid vs City they might of got a result

This is joint United best start with 1999/00 and 2011/12 season

Call him Borinho etc what you like, admittedly wasn't the best game but United didn't have that strong Midfield of the likes of Pogba or Fellaini

17 hours ago, TalentSearcher said:

Chelsea might have dropped some really easy points, but surely you are looking the wrong way? if you look up, you will see the PL leaders who just absolutely tore apart stoke like they were the local u/19 div 2 side. Id be more worried about them

18 minutes ago, Cam Lucas said:

Chelsea might have dropped some really easy points, but surely you are looking the wrong way? if you look up, you will see the PL leaders who just absolutely tore apart stoke like they were the local u/19 div 2 side. Id be more worried about them

Stoke for the last few seasons are known for letting in many goals

City Struggled to Score vs Everton, Brighton, Bournemouth and to a point Liverpool(Mane was sent off) so City can have an off day, its only a 2 point gap and 30 games to go

City could score 10 but it only means 3 points, they still have to face United twice etc, who says a team like Burnley, WBA, Leicester etc cant take points off them

yes, Stoke arent Pulis' Stoke anymore, but 7 goals is seven goals. Yes its only 3 points, 2 more than you gained at Anfield though and if you just watch them compared to the second best in the league this season (You guys imo) they are just on another planet atm. Id be more worried about that 2 point gap than i would Chelsea beneath me as a United fan

5 hours ago, Cam Lucas said:

yes, Stoke arent Pulis' Stoke anymore, but 7 goals is seven goals. Yes its only 3 points, 2 more than you gained at Anfield though and if you just watch them compared to the second best in the league this season (You guys imo) they are just on another planet atm. Id be more worried about that 2 point gap than i would Chelsea beneath me as a United fan

On another Planet?

Everton game, they should of lost but Koeman took off Williams when Everton looked comfortable at 1-0. In the Bournemouth game, Defoe should of scored and it was a last minute goal. Brighton, It took until the 70th min. Against Liverpool, Liverpool were threatening until Mane red.

All team including United don't have easy games but I take 2 points behind as It can take only 1 slip up/ bad period of the season to overtake them

I applaud you all for STILL having the patience to put up with this nonsense and engage in conversation claims to be 27 in his profile but i feel like i'm listening to my 10 year old nephew whenever this guy posts hard to believe someone that old can be this delusional

2 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

I applaud you all for STILL having the patience to put up with this nonsense and engage in conversation claims to be 27 in his profile but i feel like i'm listening to my 10 year old nephew whenever this guy posts hard to believe someone that old can be this delusional

Jamie Redknapp is right about the game - Everyone puts the blame on Mourinho but Klopp is as guilty as not opening the door and settling for a draw by taking off their best 2.

I laugh saying delusional etc, City score 5,6,7 goals and people like you think they on another planet but they forget the Everton, Bournemouth, Brighton games where they weren't at their best.

Like I said I take 2 points off City atm as it only takes 1 slip up