Kazzer

Liga BBVA Ratings Predictions thread

7 minutes ago, noobiescouter said:

He should have had a 93 yearrrssss ago. 
It's a shame because I highly doubt he's going to get a 93 now, not playing as well.

Think so? he's been great going forward for us this season, and well defensively barca hasn't conceded much (mostly thanks to Umtiti and MATS but still)

*edit* just checked, 1 goal, 5 assists in 12 matches in the league, 

Just 1 assist off his best ever tally for a league season already. 

14 hours ago, Riggs said:

If Alba doesn't get a 93, my new year resolution will be to ditch this game!

fair enough, been ignored for years 

10 hours ago, Mm72 said:

any prediction for this players

Álvaro ODRIOZOLA got 87 today

mayoral +2

isco stay

ceballos stay

umtiti +1

11 hours ago, BarcaKes1 said:

Think so? he's been great going forward for us this season, and well defensively barca hasn't conceded much (mostly thanks to Umtiti and MATS but still)

*edit* just checked, 1 goal, 5 assists in 12 matches in the league, 

Just 1 assist off his best ever tally for a league season already. 

Aspas: :lol:

5 hours ago, th3stain said:

Disappointed that Sisto only got +1. Deserved a +2. 

will come in time, maybe not end of this season, but in 12 months. Longevity of consistency

IE  Zaha, and clubmates Mallo & Castro

19 hours ago, -JMH- said:

will come in time, maybe not end of this season, but in 12 months. Longevity of consistency

IE  Zaha, and clubmates Mallo & Castro

Ha, maybe not end of season but 12 months..

Firstly, i don't see the "longevity of consistency" of Zaha tbh. From a year ago, it's close. From May, Sisto has outperformed him. This season, Sisto has completely outperformed him. He's been one of Celta's best players alongside Aspas and Gomez. He helped Denmark reach the World Cup alongside Eriksen in a brilliant performance away to Ireland. He has been top or around the top in the assist chart throughout Europe's top leagues where as Zaha has only scored a few goals for a team in the relegation zone. Celta are a mid- to top of the table side. They reached the semi of the Europa League only narrowly losing out to Man Utd.

Don't see your point comparing Sisto with defenders either. 

Let's look at Pulisic. Obviously a massive talent but how has he performed compared to Sisto? Yep, worse. How did he get a +2 despite doing nothing this season? Hype and reputation, that's all. 

How has Volland not reached 90? How did Sokratis get 92? How has Reus kept his rating while a player like Bernat got dropped for being injured? And so on and so forth..

While i appreciate the game and the people helping it, talking about longevity of consistency when there are such double standards regarding rises is.. well, you get my point.

7 hours ago, th3stain said:

Ha, maybe not end of season but 12 months..

Firstly, i don't see the "longevity of consistency" of Zaha tbh. From a year ago, it's close. From May, Sisto has outperformed him. This season, Sisto has completely outperformed him. He's been one of Celta's best players alongside Aspas and Gomez. He helped Denmark reach the World Cup alongside Eriksen in a brilliant performance away to Ireland. He has been top or around the top in the assist chart throughout Europe's top leagues where as Zaha has only scored a few goals for a team in the relegation zone. Celta are a mid- to top of the table side. They reached the semi of the Europa League only narrowly losing out to Man Utd.

Don't see your point comparing Sisto with defenders either. 

Let's look at Pulisic. Obviously a massive talent but how has he performed compared to Sisto? Yep, worse. How did he get a +2 despite doing nothing this season? Hype and reputation, that's all. 

How has Volland not reached 90? How did Sokratis get 92? How has Reus kept his rating while a player like Bernat got dropped for being injured? And so on and so forth..

While i appreciate the game and the people helping it, talking about longevity of consistency when there are such double standards regarding rises is.. well, you get my point.

Its not a direct comparison of Zaha and Sisto as players. Im comparing the incremental rises of mid table clubs, as lets face it last season between 8th and 17th, there was 6 points, so Palace are a mid table club too? 41 points, Celta had 45.

Ive played SM for 8 years, im only relaying back what ive seen over the years. I am well aware of his achievements to date, but the fact was Sisto was not an absolute regular last season compared to other players, only this season he is established on the team sheet.

He may well get 89 at the end of season should his blistering form continue, merely stating that his teammates Mallo, and Johnny,  - who are just as responsible for Celtas success - is that there have been consistent first XI players for several seasons, same with Zaha, all 3 have gone 87>88>89. Sisto was never going to go 89 this time round.

Your kind of underrating the contributions of Zaha, and Pulisic. I would hardly say Pulisic has 'done nothing' he plays every week in league, champions league and internationally - rating wise there are still 15 players rated higher in game at BvB yet he is a starter, so are we saying he should get no rise or 88? 88 which would having him under Philipp, and equal to Durm/Dahoud/Rode? Its the bigger picture.

and Zaha single handedly makes Palace a competitive team. He's the star man, hence he gets 89 after 'longevity of consistency'

Ok, so why should Volland get 90, he was bit part last season, cant justify straight to 90 off a purple patch so far this season - and Leverkusen form has been so irratic and underwhelming. Sokratis 92 prehaps again longevity of consistency - i mean what else does a defender have to do if he plays at the highest level nationally and internationally, Reus is obvious - world class when fit goal ratio is impeccable but they cant protected him any longer it is becoming farcial, and Bernat, well how can you justify a rotation player with no look in for Spain to sustain a 91 since June 2015 when he last was a key player that season...

- then again, with those i don't see your point comparing those 4 from Bundesliga with Sisto...

8 hours ago, -JMH- said:

Its not a direct comparison of Zaha and Sisto as players. Im comparing the incremental rises of mid table clubs, as lets face it last season between 8th and 17th, there was 6 points, so Palace are a mid table club too? 41 points, Celta had 45.

Ive played SM for 8 years, im only relaying back what ive seen over the years. I am well aware of his achievements to date, but the fact was Sisto was not an absolute regular last season compared to other players, only this season he is established on the team sheet.

He may well get 89 at the end of season should his blistering form continue, merely stating that his teammates Mallo, and Johnny,  - who are just as responsible for Celtas success - is that there have been consistent first XI players for several seasons, same with Zaha, all 3 have gone 87>88>89. Sisto was never going to go 89 this time round.

Your kind of underrating the contributions of Zaha, and Pulisic. I would hardly say Pulisic has 'done nothing' he plays every week in league, champions league and internationally - rating wise there are still 15 players rated higher in game at BvB yet he is a starter, so are we saying he should get no rise or 88? 88 which would having him under Philipp, and equal to Durm/Dahoud/Rode? Its the bigger picture.

and Zaha single handedly makes Palace a competitive team. He's the star man, hence he gets 89 after 'longevity of consistency'

Ok, so why should Volland get 90, he was bit part last season, cant justify straight to 90 off a purple patch so far this season - and Leverkusen form has been so irratic and underwhelming. Sokratis 92 prehaps again longevity of consistency - i mean what else does a defender have to do if he plays at the highest level nationally and internationally, Reus is obvious - world class when fit goal ratio is impeccable but they cant protected him any longer it is becoming farcial, and Bernat, well how can you justify a rotation player with no look in for Spain to sustain a 91 since June 2015 when he last was a key player that season...

- then again, with those i don't see your point comparing those 4 from Bundesliga with Sisto...

justified himself very well here, agree with it all

5 hours ago, tupac_healy said:

Anything for Ruben Vezo?

maybe +1

Isco 93 but Casemiro still 92 maybe tomorrow he might rise?

I have seen Asensio has gone from 87 to 91 in less then a year so hopefully Niguez should get a rise tomorrow as he has more minutes this season then Asensio has and has been more consistent in the last year as well

17 minutes ago, Randolph Scott said:

Isco 93 but Casemiro still 92 maybe tomorrow he might rise?

I have seen Asensio has gone from 87 to 91 in less then a year so hopefully Niguez should get a rise tomorrow as he has more minutes this season then Asensio has and has been more consistent in the last year as well

both can still rise tomorrow 

Casemiro deserves +1. He's a main stay in the first team and one of Real Madrid's best performers in a difficult first half of the season. The stats also show that he playing better now than he ever has for Real Madrid.