Sign in to follow this  
leigh1

SM Predict - Season 3 Week 8

With this week being a slighlty higher scoring week but still not mammoth scores the winning total goes to Cally with 11 points so congratulations to you Cally. The only other forumer to amass double figures this week is the predicting talent that is our current leader, Shelbourne, well done to you again mate for another top effort.

Lots of forumers dropped out this week with the league dropping from 53 to 41 forumers taking part. There was only one newcomer to join and that was Sidnv who did remarkably well getting 9 points in his first week.

This week both Mr Adamski and Mark 1978 have to post their predictions otherwise they too will be removed from an ever decreasing Superleague.

The superleague is tight at the top now with just 7 points seperating 1st and 4th places. There is not much movement throughout the table now as it is fairly settled unless your name is Herby of course who managed to fall from 5th place right out of the top 10! You will need to flush out the memory bank mate and remember to do your predictions if you don't want to slide any firther down the table.

Thanks to United 'berisha' 51 for posting slightly easier games this week enabling almost everyone to score well.

So now it's over to Cally who has the priviledge of posting his 8 fixtures for next weekend. You have until 2000 hrs on Tuesday night to post them on this thread mate.

Good luck to everyone again this week and thank you.

Re: SM Predict - Season 3 Week 8

Thanks to United 'berisha' 51 for posting slightly easier games this week enabling almost everyone to score well.

:P My .... , A bit of a challange never did the league any harm & pretty much all my games were top of the table clashes, You should be carfull what you say on current form im gona have to do it all again oo nooo :eek::D

Well done cally this week with the top 3 again proving there worth & well done to Sidnv with 9 in his first week ;)

Well seein as Berishma is bein accused of makin the fixtures too easy,its time to sort the wheat from the chaff with this weeks fixtures coming from the Carnegie Premier league.

Good luck everyone B)

LINFIELD V PORTADOWN (ESB)

CLIFTONVILLE V ARMAGH CITY

COLERAINE V DONEGAL CELTIC

CRUSADERS V BALLYMENA

GLENAVON V LISBURN DISTILLERY

GLENTORAN V DUNGANNON SWIFTS

LIMAVADY V INSTITUTE

NEWRY V LARNE

LINFIELD 5 V 0 PORTADOWN (just for you cally ;))

CLIFTONVILLE 2 V 1 ARMAGH CITY

COLERAINE 1 V 1 DONEGAL CELTIC

CRUSADERS 1 V 0 BALLYMENA

GLENAVON 3 V 3 LISBURN DISTILLERY

GLENTORAN 4 V 0 DUNGANNON SWIFTS

LIMAVADY 1 V 0 INSTITUTE

NEWRY 0 V 1 LARNE

Perhaps I should keep my big mouth shut in future!! Well this will certainly be a challenge for most Cally but will also provide a massive advatage to the likes of yourself and Shelbourne who I am sure is grinning like a cheshire cat! At least with all the fixtures being from one country it will be easier to research for our predictors!

Um Interesting altough i havent really a clue & theres only 2 games gone this season also.

Maybe an unfair advantage if i everytime i pick matches i choose all irish Div 1 games ect ect

Maybe some rule to stop this happening as from next week (i wont do that anyway) i reckon cally is getting worried i might win this comp B)

In the rules which were created by Fraser for the whole season it states that you can pick ANY 8 fixtures that takes your fancy as long as they are all played on a saturday or sunday. This includes being able to pick all 8 fixtures from the same league or from 8 different leagues. The rules will not change this season at least as they have been there from the start and all players should have read them and be playing from a level playing field from start to finish.

Are we still doing the ESB or has Cally just forgot it :D

And if I do poor this week I have no excuse' date=' because I've been looking at the latest league tables and based them on that :rolleyes:[/quote']

Yes the ESB is still in place and Cally will need to inform us of what it is asap.

LINFIELD 3 V 1 PORTADOWN

CLIFTONVILLE 2 V 2 ARMAGH CITY

COLERAINE 1 V 1 DONEGAL CELTIC

CRUSADERS 2 V 1 BALLYMENA

GLENAVON 4 V 2 LISBURN DISTILLERY

GLENTORAN 4 V 1 DUNGANNON SWIFTS

LIMAVADY 3 V 1 INSTITUTE

NEWRY 1 V 3 LARNE

Just guessed all of them. Have no idea about this league and can't judge really, on one league game so far. Will be happy with whatever points I pick up this week. Thanks Cally :rolleyes:

Linfield 2-0 Portadown ESB

Cliftonville 3-1 Armagh City

Coleraine 1-1 Donegal Celtic

Crusaders 2-1 Ballymena

Glenavon 1-2 Lisburn Distillery

Glentoran 2-0 Dungannon Swifts

Limavady 2-1 Institute

Newry 2-0 Larne

Hiya guys.. Sparky is now joining..... what a way to start off.... thanks Cally:rolleyes:

Anywayz my predictions-

Linfield 1-2 Portadown ESB

CliftonVille 0-1 Armagh City

Coleraine 1-0 Donegal Celtic

Crusaders 2-0 Ballymena

Glenovan 1-0 Lisburn

Glentoran 3-0 Institute

Newry 1-0 Larne

That was my predictions.... guesses more like..... for you people that know about this league... please dont laugh :):P

Are we still doing the ESB or has Cally just forgot it :D

And if I do poor this week I have no excuse' date=' because I've been looking at the latest league tables and based them on that :rolleyes:[/quote']

George. lol! If you look at the first post Cally did. You will see that the first came is ESB! But you didnt copy it. Instead you put your little message there!! lol

ESB is LINFIELD v PORTADOWN

I think I will wait til friday to do mine! :D

Hiya guys.. Sparky is now joining..... what a way to start off.... thanks Cally:rolleyes:

Anywayz my predictions-

Linfield 1-2 Portadown ESB

CliftonVille 0-1 Armagh City

Coleraine 1-0 Donegal Celtic

Crusaders 2-0 Ballymena

Glenovan 1-0 Lisburn

Glentoran 3-0 Institute

Newry 1-0 Larne

That was my predictions.... guesses more like..... for you people that know about this league... please dont laugh :):P

Oh yeah guys. I have a plan. Why dont we all say the same scores as Cally!! That would be a fun week!! lol!

"What an amazing plan Mr. Green.".

"Well, thank you, I thought so myself" lol :D

Oh yeah guys. I have a plan. Why dont we all say the same scores as Cally!! That would be a fun week!! lol!

"What an amazing plan Mr. Green.".

"Well' date=' thank you, I thought so myself" lol :D[/quote']

Lol:D I'm fairly new so I'm just guessing... My first predictions ever and what a way to start it....

Lets all send the same scores:p Nice Idea... Although you coming up with such a fantastic idea..... It just doesn't make sense!!!!:D

Lol:D I'm fairly new so I'm just guessing... My first predictions ever and what a way to start it....

Lets all send the same scores:p Nice Idea... Although you coming up with such a fantastic idea..... It just doesn't make sense!!!!:D

Hmmmm.....this is true!! I will say it was you idea then. Yep. Thats it. Sparky's idea. He just told me to say it to make me look bright!! I know I know. He is such a mate (grit)!! :)

Well seein as Berishma is bein accused of makin the fixtures too easy' date='its time to sort the wheat from the chaff with this weeks fixtures coming from the Carnegie Premier league.

Good luck everyone B)

LINFIELD V PORTADOWN (ESB)

CLIFTONVILLE V ARMAGH CITY

COLERAINE V DONEGAL CELTIC

CRUSADERS V BALLYMENA

GLENAVON V LISBURN DISTILLERY

GLENTORAN V DUNGANNON SWIFTS

LIMAVADY V INSTITUTE

NEWRY V LARNE[/quote']

lol sorry to say but I'm gonna copy off of other people

Don't be insulted it's cause I think you're good predictors :)

Linfield 2 Portadown 1 (ESB)

Cliftonville 1 Armagh City 1

Coleraine 0 Donegal Celtic 0

Crusaders 2 Ballymena 0

Glenavon 3 Lisburn Distillery 1

Glentoran 2 Dungannon Swifts 0

Limavady 1 Institute 0

Newry 2 Larne 2

just a thought, but how about a rule so that you can't choose all games from one league like a max. of 3 per league. Just a thought and no offense Cally :o

No as leigh already said (upon me asking* ) your alowd to whatever you like once its 8 weekend (Sat/Sun) Matches (Prefarbly 4 each day)

oh ok sorry

*I hope Bobo doesn't win it otherwise it's 8 matches of the Malta league and all I know about is Sliema Wanderers :D

Congrats Cally and thanks for the wonderful easy fixtures :o

Good luck to everyone again.

This weeks predicts from myself are as follows:

LINFIELD 3 V 0 PORTADOWN (ESB)

CLIFTONVILLE 2 V 0 ARMAGH CITY

COLERAINE 2 V 1 DONEGAL CELTIC

CRUSADERS 2 V 0 BALLYMENA

GLENAVON 3 V 1 LISBURN DISTILLERY

GLENTORAN 3 V 0 DUNGANNON SWIFTS

LIMAVADY 1 V 1 INSTITUTE

NEWRY 2 V 2 LARNE

George. lol! If you look at the first post Cally did. You will see that the first came is ESB! But you didnt copy it. Instead you put your little message there!! lol

ESB is LINFIELD v PORTADOWN

I think I will wait til friday to do mine! :D

And if you look, you will see Cally edited it after my predictions :P

Right,

I haven't got a clue about the "oirish" league and I haven't got the time or the patience to look at league tables etc. B)

I'm not doing that well anyway so I'm going to have a big shot in the dark here!

LINFIELD 2 V 1 PORTADOWN (ESB)

CLIFTONVILLE 1 V 0 ARMAGH CITY

COLERAINE 3 V 0 DONEGAL CELTIC

CRUSADERS 1 V 1 BALLYMENA

GLENAVON 0 V 1 LISBURN DISTILLERY

GLENTORAN 2 V 0 DUNGANNON SWIFTS

LIMAVADY 2 V 0 INSTITUTE

NEWRY 1 V 1 LARNE

There you go, no logic in it whatsoever, If I do well, I'm gonna do this every week. If I don't do well, it's just a normal week :P

I'm just going to make some random guessess. No clue.

LINFIELD 2-0 PORTADOWN (ESB)

CLIFTONVILLE 1-0 ARMAGH CITY

COLERAINE 1-0 DONEGAL CELTIC

CRUSADERS 0-0 BALLYMENA

GLENAVON 1-1 LISBURN DISTILLERY

GLENTORAN 3-0 DUNGANNON SWIFTS

LIMAVADY 0-0 INSTITUTE

NEWRY 1-0 LARNE