Sign in to follow this  
SW Dev (Vicky)

Connect Game Worlds

Riferimento: Re: Connect Game Worlds

Played a game no match report just says my team beat the other 5-4 on pens.

I have the same problem. The match was yesterday but I can't find the match report and I can't know if I won or lost, why? :confused:

Re: Riferimento: Re: Connect Game Worlds

I have the same problem. The match was yesterday but I can't find the match report and I can't know if I won or lost' date=' why? :confused:[/quote']
Played a game no match report just says my team beat the other 5-4 on pens.

Could you both please report this issue as a bug so that it can be investigated - thanks.

I just can't figure out how to apply or join a connect game world' date=' I went to the connect game world list and clicked apply on a league and chsoe my team but nothing happens. Then I tried joining an open connect league, chose my team and again nothing happened? :confused:[/quote']

This has now been fixed.

Not sure if its possible but stoping people from putting 2 or more of their clubs in the same division should be a priority.. also sperating as they move up the divisions.. could end up with someone having 3 or 4 clubs in the same division and simply allowing results to go against their own teams as they wish' date=' the issue of someone having 2 clubs from different accounts might be hard to control also..[/quote']

Anything regarding SMFA Connect Game Worlds needs to be posted within this thread, but to answer your questions, this is covered in the Help and we encourage everyone to read this article.

Could create a top mangers list for SMFA connect gameworlds' date=' similar to other best managers lists (points & average)[/quote']

I will pass on this suggestion.

Should also be a news page/comment page

This is currently being discussed and if it is introduced' date=' where it should be added (we are open to suggestions re this).

It would be nice if each connect club (example man united english chmpionship 1) had a history of connect competition.. trophies & participations

At present any achievements will be recorded within your Trophy Cabinet, but I will pass on your suggestion re the other ideas.

Re: Connect Game Worlds

To save some questions arising that will most likely already be answered within the Help, could you please read the Connect Game Worlds article before posting. Also if you experience a bug, it will need reporting via Help > Report Bug or via this link. If you do post a bug within this thread, please post as much detail as you can, and also state the name of both the club and Connect Game World.

How to quit a connect world you created?

Set up 1 thinkin it could be good. Forgot to add request only and within 5 mins was filled up with mostly noob managers. Not enjoying the world and has become a an annoyance. Likely not bother with them at all

How to quit a connect world you created?

Set up 1 thinkin it could be good. Forgot to add request only and within 5 mins was filled up with mostly noob managers. Not enjoying the world and has become a an annoyance. Likely not bother with them at all

You have to wait for the season to end and then it'll close. Once its started there is no leaving.

Yes' date=' I also like it.

I'm finishing my 1st conncet GW and (apart from some bugs), it's very fun to participate in them.:)[/quote']

If you report the bugs that you experienced we will look into them. You can report a bug in-game via Help > Report Bug.

What a load of rubbish. Why would I want to compete in a league with 7 other teams that have all bought the same eleven 95-99 rated players because they all come from GWs with no competition.

Can we have connect GWs that only let teams of the same average player rating into one league?

Maybe someone from SM can shed some llght on this for me.

I have created a connect world with a league of 16 teams to compete with each other. I created this connect world with my second account so that I can put in a dummy team in the league which would not count for my main competition.

The team I used was IA Akranes from one of my own Custom Worlds. I changed all of the players in the team to a rating of 60 for every player in that team.

In my own custom world the record for this club was

P17 - W00 - D00 - L17 - GS10 - GA54 - 00 pts

In my connect world the record of this team is

P26 - W10 - D08 - L08 - GS44 - GA41 - 38 pts

So can someone tell me how a team of 60 rated players achieves that points total when playing against teams rated 90 and above.

It seems to me that they are using a different match engine for the created connect worlds. This makes creating a connect world an absolute joke. Is this deliberate to make people join there own SMFA connect worlds.

It is always the same with SM when they bring in something new, they make a complete mess of it.

Maybe someone from SM can shed some llght on this for me.

I have created a connect world with a league of 16 teams to compete with each other. I created this connect world with my second account so that I can put in a dummy team in the league which would not count for my main competition.

The team I used was IA Akranes from one of my own Custom Worlds. I changed all of the players in the team to a rating of 60 for every player in that team.

In my own custom world the record for this club was

P17 - W00 - D00 - L17 - GS10 - GA54 - 00 pts

In my connect world the record of this team is

P26 - W10 - D08 - L08 - GS44 - GA41 - 38 pts

So can someone tell me how a team of 60 rated players achieves that points total when playing against teams rated 90 and above.

It seems to me that they are using a different match engine for the created connect worlds. This makes creating a connect world an absolute joke. Is this deliberate to make people join there own SMFA connect worlds.

It is always the same with SM when they bring in something new' date=' they make a complete mess of it.[/quote']

I agree with you but with my team it is the other way...IN Gw I rarely lose a game and in connect gw I lost with teams rated 70etc....take in consideration that almost every team in connect gw play 4-4-2( 3-5-2 work very good to counter it in gw but in connect my team will be KO

What a load of rubbish. Why would I want to compete in a league with 7 other teams that have all bought the same eleven 95-99 rated players because they all come from GWs with no competition.

Can we have connect GWs that only let teams of the same average player rating into one league?

Dont worry what ratings players are, it would appear to be completely irrelevant.

Just entered my rated 96 average rating team and lost 5-0 to a 4-4-2 average rating 86.

Sorry i dont mind losing but in connect game worlds the results are inconsistent where this game lets little teams win against big teams quite alot.

I certainly wont be joining another connect GW

Riferimento: Re: Connect Game Worlds

Just entered my rated 96 average rating team and lost 5-0 to a 4-4-2 average rating 86.

Sorry i dont mind losing but in connect game worlds the results are inconsistent where this game lets little teams win against big teams quite alot.

I certainly wont be joining another connect GW

me too

connection world is a farce

Hope for new game engine, wait info from SM staff soon

In the early days of the Connect Worlds I entered a team with a rating of 60. This team went on to beat teams that were rated at 90 and above.

It was a league of twenty teams in this league and my team rated at 60 finished in 7th position. I knew then that the connect worlds were an absolute joke.

I still enter some of my teams but I only do it for fun.

Connect Worlds are a joke.

Connect worlds are rubbish. I entered a team with players all rated at 60. In a league of 20 teams I was beating Real Madrid rated at 94, Barcelona rated at 93 and other good teams.

After all the games my team finished 7th in the league well above some teams who were rated in the 90's.

I just play the connect worlds for fun just now, however I am going to stop as it is just a joke.