Sign in to follow this  
RoyalAguila

Italian Championship 1019

Sampdoria beat Juventus 5 - 4 in a penalty shootout after a 0 - 0 draw in their Italian Championship Shield Round 3 fixture.

c71fc5e35f497d162c880249ad54effe_169_l.J

Mister Teufel said: "Impressive performance of our backup players, it is even more impressive considering that Skriniar received a red card and we played in 10 vs 11 for a part of the second half. I'm very proud of my players, cheers!"

Sampdoria beat Juventus 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture. Müller and Miranda were amongst the goalscorers.

1801507-38027431-2560-1440.jpg?w=700

Mister Teufel said: "Great performance, especially by Thomas... Juventus got mullered! We are also pleased for the great comeback of our captain Manuel Neuer. Manuel is showing again on the pitch why he is the best goalkeeper of the world."

The match ended 1 - 1 between Sampdoria and Mantova FC in their Division 1 fixture. Godín scored the only goal for Sampdoria and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

article-2631279-1DF270E800000578-508_634

Mister Teufel said: "Sampdoria is the champion of first division,  obtaining in the process an historical fourth triplete under my managment! We dedicate this amazing win and achievement to all our wonderful supporters and staff: we are going to celebrate right now, then we will focus on preparing our CL match against Zenit. Campeones!"

sampdoria.jpg

Sampdoria beat Zenit Saint Petersburg 1 - 0 in their SMFA Champions Cup Quarter Final Leg 2 fixture. Müller scored the winner for Sampdoria and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance. Sampdoria went through 3 - 1 on aggregate.

thomas-muller-germany_vbxq5kmqy7nv1nxm3i

Mister Teufel said: "This match gave me mixed feelings... I have a special connection to the amazing city of Saint Petersburg, in which I often went so I send a big hello to all my Piter's contacts. But business is business: great performance and looking forward to the semifinals!"