Sign in to follow this  
SW Dev (Vicky)

Soccer Manager is now available on Android (Mobile / Tablets)

We are happy to announce the launch of our free app which makes it possible to play Soccer Manager on Android mobile phones as well as tablets. Download the Soccer Manager app from the Play Store for free to stay in touch with your team whenever you want and wherever you are.

The app has initially been released in 12 languages covering 77 countries. It'll be released in additional languages once translated. If you'd like to help with the translation so that we can release the app in your language, please visit Community > Community Translation Project.

We have submitted an app to the App Store and are currently waiting for Apple to approve it. So iPhone users won't miss out as they'll be able to download an app shortly.

Re: Soccer Manager is now available on Android (Mobile / Tablets)

Not sure if this is the place? But there's some issues I'd like to point out. First of all I can't find any settings to turn off notifications, because I'd like to turn them off tbh. Second, I noticed that on Samsung Galaxy S3 the buttons don't always seem to be very responsive. Sometimes takes me 10 times hitting the top right corner button to bring up the 'switch clubs' options for example.

This is an improvement/feature that I've been looking out for for a while now, so I'm happy to see that an app has been released. I'll be downloading it when it appears on the Apple store :)

If anyone downloads the app and could give some thoughts on it, be much appreciated.

Although I imagine it's hard to do much on an app on your phone. Prefer laptop but for basic information, app could be handy.

Not sure if this is the place? But there's some issues I'd like to point out. First of all I can't find any settings to turn off notifications' date=' because I'd like to turn them off tbh. Second, I noticed that on Samsung Galaxy S3 the buttons don't always seem to be very responsive. Sometimes takes me 10 times hitting the top right corner button to bring up the 'switch clubs' options for example.[/quote']

We will pass on your feedback.

This is an improvement/feature that I've been looking out for for a while now' date=' so I'm happy to see that an app has been released. I'll be downloading it when it appears on the Apple store :)[/quote']

It is available in the App Store. Please see this thread.