South Africa 0 USA 2

Scotland 1 Italy 1

Greece 2 Malta 0 (ESB)

Yeovil 0 Gillingham 1

Portugal U21 2 England U21 1

Malta U21 1 Bosnia U21 2

Pieta H. U16 3 Sirens U16 0

Re: SM Predict - Season 3 - Week 13

Nothing against Bobo picking his team or even all 8 from Malta if he so wishes ,but like has been pointed out,when its internationals that week has always been for fun because of the outcry when it first happened and that was what was decided and predict starts again the weekend after ,so i dont see why the rules have suddenly changed . :)

What a he'' is happening here??!!:confused:

Where is Leigh?? Who is in charge??

If you continue like this soon we won't have SM Predict any more.

This week are international games and as far as I know it is time for SM International predict. Of course for ones that are playing it. SM predict and SM international predict are completely separated.

Why are fixtures mixed? :confused:

Bobo nothing against you personally but I think if we continue this way the whole thing will fall apart. I'm sure you understand what I mean. Tomorrow I'm picking a team from my neighborhood - NK Vrapce. 100% of you never heard of it, you can't find stats, can't have your own opinion and you are all copying the results from me. ETC...

My solution - you pick 8 matches from internationals, we do Sm International predict this week - by the rules. And we can have bonus match, because of special situation that you are playing and you get to choose the fixtures. To sum up - 8 International matches, competitive, by the rules + one bonus match your club against the other club.

You also have to choose 8 fixtures for Sm Predict by Tuesday evening. Also by the rules and this time without your club and without any other amateur or under X club.

I think this will solve the problem and satisfy all sides.

If we want to continue playing this we must obey the rules because they have their purpose.

Ok Frazer Is Gone & leigh Is Gone Also (He said hes Coming Back to Do Predict but for me this isent Acceptable if you're not A forumer anymore) Sorry B)

As the RULES Suggest, A break Will Imply this Weekend (Do INTERNATIONALS this week Intsead (For Fun) Games For Saturday/Wednesday.

BOBO will Select SM Predict As Usual Next Week/Week After.

As No 1 is taking Responsaiblity Il take it For now & Say BOBO Will Select Fixtures Today (Hopefully) For The Internationals.

Who Takes Charge Of Perdict Afetr the Internationals I think TEB Should Decide or Have A say as hes Running The Forum.

I hope no1 takes this as me trying to Budge in or Assume that i Have pOwer here but it need to be sorted,

SM RULES AS OF THE START OF THE SEASON BY FRAZER WILL STILL APPLY WHO EVER IS DOIN NEXT YEARS PREDICT CAN CHANGE THEM IF THEY WISH BUT FOR NOW ITS ANY 8 GAMES.

If Leigh is gone Shels has my vote to continue with SM Predict. He is always online:)

I didn't know Leigh is gone for good. He did well in SM predict.

I think somebody should take the initiative and PM Leigh. This would be the courteous and sensible thing to do. I am not volunteering as have no involvement with SM Predict, never have.

ok 1st ... Plank AKA Tom is in charge off SM predict until Leigh gets back he did a fine job at the weekend so what has changed since???

Second just chill out, 2 people dont agree with 1 fixture Bobo has posted so SM is falling apart :confused: talk about being a drama queen.

Thirdly Leigh can't help his PC being broke it happens to the best of us and if he doesnt wanna use the forum due to whatever reasons this hardly makes him any less capable of running SM predict.

as for the rules Bobo has broken 0 rules I would know as much about bobo's match as I would if Zazoon picked one of those from Croatia as I have no clue nor do I care about that league.

for me the match bobo selected is far more fun to choose from then some small non heard of proffesional club from some league.

Leigh cant be in charge because he doesnt go on the forum yet Teb needs to be in charge because he doesnt even play SM predict? wierd logic to me :)

anyways lastly surely Bobo's match means more than 90% of the matches being posted on this game mainly to himself but aswell to his so called "SM friends" although judging by this might not be as many as he thought ;)

:( Well i dont think he will be on today & this need sorting now so BOBO Pick Internationals for Sat/Wed & then Again for Normal SM Predict Next Week

Thats Sorts out this weeks Mess & We Will Handle the Rest When EVer Leigh Responds

Edit Forgot Plank was in Charge so Plank off ya go you sort it out,

SM international predict is meant to be seperate to SM Precict

It was always the case that during international week there would be a break.

:( Well i dont think he will be on today & this need sorting now so BOBO Pick Internationals for Sat/Wed & then Again for Normal SM Predict Next Week

Thats Sorts out this weeks Mess & We Will Handle the Rest When EVer Leigh Responds

From what I have seen everyone posted there results without a problem barring you & Zazoon so unless they just never said anything everyone seems fine with it.

RULES Dont say that internationals Are Alowd & HAVE NEVER BEEN included into SM Predict.

Altough it Doesent State anything Directly about Not Allowing UNDER AGE GAMES, It Does Say That It can be From Any League or Lower Divisions

What it Doesent Say that Underage Games Are Allowd.

The 8 fixtures can be from any league you wish. even the lower divisions in a country, such as eng league 2 or serie b. the person picking the fixtures can include as many as they like from any league. for instance if they wanted to pick 8 matches from la liga then they are entitled to do that. or they can pick 1 each from 8 seperate countries. the choice is all yours. the only thing required is that the matches are played on the saturday and/or the sunday.

SO According to Frazers Rules Underage Games ARE NOT Allowd. internationals only/ maybe (in doubt) id say from reading that its Senoir games only

PLANK IS IN CHARGE SO ITS UP TO HIM

RULES Dont say that internationals Are Alowd & HAVE NEVER BEEN included into SM Predict.

Altough it Doesent State anything Directly about Not Allowing UNDER AGE GAMES' date=' It Does Say That It can be From Any League or Lower Divisions

What it Doesent Say that Underage Games Are Allowd.

The 8 fixtures can be from any league you wish. even the lower divisions in a country, such as eng league 2 or serie b. the person picking the fixtures can include as many as they like from any league. for instance if they wanted to pick 8 matches from la liga then they are entitled to do that. or they can pick 1 each from 8 seperate countries. the choice is all yours. the only thing required is that the matches are played on the saturday and/or the sunday.

SO According to Frazers Rules Underage Games ARE NOT Allowd.

it says no were above that underage games are not allowed the only rule it says they have to be on a saturday or a sunday... well Bobo's game is.

Internations HAVE been on SM predict before there have been a couple just not a whole week of them.

Either way you are totaly missing my point im not saying we should all go out and pick random sunday league games.

To be honest when Fraser 1st ran this it was about just having fun with other forumers, I can almost guarntee Fraser being Fraser he would have totaly been onboard with Bobo's match as it is a special occastion and not something that happens all the time (how many of u guys have been in such a match ?)

that being said if this is how SM predict is going to be all serious then good luck as im done with it.

im near the top and that means what to me? nothing as it was just about the fun which is clearly going.

Good luck with the rest of the season :)

so Tom / Leigh please ignore my fixtures this week and remove me from the league, cheers

What the heck is going on?!

Neller has undoubtedly answered all questions perfectly, yet you continue to question things already answered... quite typical from some people... but I won't get into a fight over this.

Look, Liegh is unavailable, ok? Just keep the Predict going... Basically these fixtures are going to be used for fun since a few people don't agree, but like about 15 others posted their scores you can shut your mouths and do the same - no points will be taken or lost from these fixtures as it is an international week!

However I cannot agree to giving a new set of international fixtures today, because most people already gave their opinions and wont send the results in time, so forget this weeks International Predict.

So basically:

This week there are these fixtures - who wants to take part to test himself can. However it is just for fun, no scores will be added.

Next week I will choose 8 other fixtures (not including minor games to avoid the rare grumble...) which obviously will be added to the scores by Tom/Leigh I believe.

So this week who wants can post...

Sorry if I caused any harm with my game, but Zazoon, you are perfectly off track with your statement..... that's all i have to say.

If you don't understand something just say so.

Bobo No Need to Pull a Wobler, Rules Are Rules & in the Rules it Doesnt State that Your Allowd Use Underage Games,

Yes You Can Choose Any Division Serie B ECT As Pointed Out But Not Underage

If Frazer/Leigh had been in Charge it would have been pointed out before it got to this stage. (No offense to Plank at all)

Frazer/Leigh Made perfectly Clear that The Rules Would Be Strict.

(Btw no i wont Shut My Mouths i Made This Evident When The Scores Were posted but it is now Thursday & Still it hasent been Sorted)

I'm Arguing my Point to Keep it Fun not Beacuse I'm a Rule Enforcer, As i Said We Cant Have Pople Posting Under age GAmes Left Right & Center because then SM PREDICT Will go Down the pan.

If next Year the Rules State that Underage Games Alowd il have no problim with that.

& Zazoon made a Very Valid Point & the Same Point Many Have Made Prior that SM Predict Will go down the pan if These Game's Crop up all over the place.

I Posted Why Days Ago.

Guys guys,

Come on. Less of the arguing. This problem has arose by the passing on of the responsibility over the past couple of weeks due to people being unavailable and so on. It's no-ones fault and I think that both sides have valid arguments.

It doesn't say that Under-age games ARE allowed but at the same time doesn't state that they CANT be included.

Bobo, I appreciate that this game is a one close to your heart, and it's a great idea. Nothing in the rules say that it can't be included. I also think it's good that you've handed the olive branch and said that this weeks fixtures should be fun only. Respect to you for that :)

Shelbs and Zaz, I understand where you are coming from, we don't want SM predict to be full of pub teams etc. And I can also see your point with regards to the rules just the same way as I see Bobo's.

The main problem is that Leigh is in charge but unavailable. Leigh started the International predict and I'm sure 8 international fixtures would have been posted for us were he able to run it this past couple of weeks.

It's been a bit of a breakdown in communications and has also highlighted that there are a couple of grey areas within the rules that need to be addressed. What I would suggest is that when Leigh comes back, for him to make a decision as to how to interpret the rule in question.

We all want this to be fun, and it has and still can be.

Neller, I think you just made a rash decision there. I would say reconsider for th reasons explained above. This is only temporary and when Leigh is back and in charge (not saying that plank hasn't done a good job, it's just a very hard thing to take over just like that) these things will be sorted and we'll be back to normal. I would take Bobo's view and say that this week we'll just scrap the points, do it for fun and lets start afresh next week. It should have been for fun this week anyway. Lets call this week "SM random week off predict" get the smiles back on our faces, kiss n make up and carry on next week :D;)

GeorgeECFC likes this

What the heck is going on?!

Neller has undoubtedly answered all questions perfectly' date=' yet you continue to question things already answered... quite typical from some people... but I won't get into a fight over this.

Look, Liegh is unavailable, ok? Just keep the Predict going... Basically these fixtures are going to be used for fun since a few people don't agree, but like about 15 others posted their scores you can shut your mouths and do the same - no points will be taken or lost from these fixtures as it is an international week!

However I cannot agree to giving a new set of international fixtures today, because most people already gave their opinions and wont send the results in time, so forget this weeks International Predict.

So basically:

This week there are these fixtures - who wants to take part to test himself can. However it is just for fun, no scores will be added.

Next week I will choose 8 other fixtures (not including minor games to avoid the rare grumble...) which obviously will be added to the scores by Tom/Leigh I believe.

Sorry if I caused any harm with my game, but Zazoon, you are perfectly off track with your statement..... that's all i have to say.

If you don't understand something just say so.[/quote']

A lot can happen in an afternoon! :eek:

As mentioned before, International Predict is just for fun and no scores will be added.

So what will happen is that these fixtures will stick like Bobo said and he will get the chance to pick 8 new ones for league fixtures (Not international games).

I checked the rules of what Fraser has left on SM Predict. I've read it through continuously and have found no mentioning of not allowing underage matches so it can stay. If anyone doesn't like the idea, please PM me instead of wasting it on this thread please.

Thanks

Excellent post Craig and maybe I was a bit rash but I find it totaly insane people have a problem with a young kid posting such a big game for him in a "fun" week of SM predict and people having a problem with it.

It's not like hes playing in some average sunday league match against his Local school, maybe the problem is people are just jelous they aint doing what he is right now :P

Either way what harm does it do, Shels those rules can be put anyway to suit an argument as Craig stated they say nothing about not allowing certain games especially the international ones.

98% of people on this thread saw the reason why Bobo posted that 1!!!!! fixture and wished him good luck and posted there score some even had a little fun with him, I should have really gone by those instead of the few who were against it.

Nothing against the people who were against it they are entitled to there own opinions I just find them lame & boring :) (not the people even tho I dont know Zazoon much I think Shels is great) just this debate

I would like to say few words here.

No one said it is a fun week before this argument came to the stage I never thought it will come.

You can call me stupid or boring or non inventive but the thread says SM Predict Season 3 Week 13 and Bobo posted fixtures normally like it is normal classic SM Predict week. Not uhuuh yuppiyey, oh we are so cheerful, having fun, original, interesting, not boring bla bla week.. I can't remember all the words that describe this state of mind!!! :D :D

Bobo even defended his right to choose the fixtures he has chosen and said that Shels should quit playing SM Predict if he doesn't like it this way. I don't know what "this way" means (there are rules made to protect the game from many "this ways") and also I'm not accusing him I just want to say that WE THOUGHT THAT IT IS NORMAL SM PREDICT WEEK AND THAT BOBO'S FIXTURES ARE COUNTING. The argument further went in that direction - to explain that rules are broken and it should be fixed and that someone should take over. As far as I know Leigh wanted someone to take over just for last week so I don't blame Plank or Tom (however he prefers:) ) for not taking any further action. He did his part by summing up our points for last week. EDIT: Baseball Furie helped with the ladder board! Thanks to him also!:) EDIT OF THE EDIT: Because someone may think I'm blaming Leigh - no I'm not because if he has PC problems it is obvious that he can't do what he was supposed to.

If someone wanted to prevent further arguments it was very easy - JUST SAY THIS WEEK ISN'T COUNTING AND THIS WEEK IS JUST FOR FUN. But at the beginning not now. Instead of finding arguments in your favor and defending your views and calling other people boring and tralalala...

And I don't know Neller junior why are you so against us defending the rules of SM Predict. Do you feel bored playing it?? If so maybe you should stick to your decision that was made few posts before - DRAMA QUEEN!!! Or make your own FUN ANARCHIST SM Predict for ultimate players - without any rules of course!!:D :D

I was just trying to say from my first post here that if it is normal SM Predict week (and it looked like it was) the rules are broken and it is not good for the game. And that is all believe it or not. I have nothing against Bobo or anyone else here.

My post is like it is because I know that some people here WILL take my words negatively one way or another so now they maybe have reason to do so. Everything is left to them.

This is a curse of internet communication. Big fight comes from nothing and peoples words are taken more serious than it is needed. That's why craig's post is the best way to communicate here. Political correctness - everyone is right and wrong at the same time. Bravo craig but we aren't all the same. :D

Jesus -where am I going???!!! I should stop right now!!!:D

This is a curse of internet communication. Big fight comes from nothing and peoples words are taken more serious than it is needed. That's why craig's post is the best way to communicate here. Political correctness - everyone is right and wrong at the same time. Bravo craig but we aren't all the same. :D

Thanks Zaz' date=' but that ain't political correctness, it's [b']common sense.[/b] All that arguing up there :rolleyes: is a massive storm in a teacup. let's just get on with it. :)

...and after my speech, in which I thought I was crystal clear, we move another 5 paces back :mad: That's what I hate about these long debates - after every point you make the others go back to step one! At least Tom and Neller seem to CONTINUE the point, and not go back to the same argument.

I know how to go back too... but it's useless, because it's plain idioticy :)

Neller has mentioned something over and over again, which apparantly has gone unnoticed...

''Bobo posted that 1!!!!! fixture''

All it is is one blasted fixture, and to help you I've given you sites from where you can find the stats!!!! If you want to go back I'll go back.. Zazoon said something re SM Predict being full of these non league fixtures, or whatever he said, from which you can't find stats etc... well, then you deffo didn't read my post well, because I've given you sites from which you may get stats, AND IT'S A PROPER LEAGUE, not a sunday league team.

However the above should be forgotton, SO DO NOT POST ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE ABOVE AGAIN ON THiS THREAD!!!

The point we must concentrate now is:

mattyjewi likes this

Thanks Zaz' date=' but that ain't political correctness, it's [b']common sense.[/b] All that arguing up there :rolleyes: is a massive storm in a teacup. let's just get on with it. :)

I agree 100%. And there is always one short way to stop that but people usually take the other way...

Totally agree with Bobo and Neller on this subject, and Craig's big post from earlier:D

C'mon guys, like Bobo said in the post below, he's given people info for it, if that doesn't help then just randomly guess! I mean, I do that for every fixture every week :rolleyes:

If you don't like it, then just don't post your predictions this week :o

Tom's new to this, so give him a chance ;)

Agree teb, I think the competitions owner, in this case Leigh should have really told the person temporarily owning SM predict what he exactly has to do, cause it doesn't look that way, but again im not involved and i wont complain no further :)

...and after my speech' date=' in which I thought I was crystal clear, we move another 5 paces back :mad: That's what I hate about these long debates - after every point you make the others go back to step one! At least Tom and Neller seem to CONTINUE the point, and not go back to the same argument.

I know how to go back too... but it's useless, because it's plain idioticy :)

Neller has mentioned something over and over again, which apparantly has gone unnoticed...

''Bobo posted that 1!!!!! fixture''

All it is is one blasted fixture, and to help you I've given you sites from where you can find the stats!!!! If you want to go back I'll go back.. Zazoon said something re SM Predict being full of these non league fixtures, or whatever he said, from which you can't find stats etc... well, then you deffo didn't read my post well, because I've given you sites from which you may get stats, AND IT'S A PROPER LEAGUE, not a sunday league team.

However the above should be forgotton, SO DO NOT POST ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE ABOVE AGAIN ON THiS THREAD!!!

[/quote']

Easily said than done Bobo, and you know it because you decided to post too.

Allow me to be stubborn like he**

and you can call me an idiot after that as well (this is actually a song:) )

I went back to explain where it all started - it seemed like it is for real.

And it is not only about your game and one fixture - there is Leeds also. The practice was when internationals are played it is internationals only and for the usual week we don't have to repeat again.

But all you had to do is say - this isn't counting, this is just for fun - feel free to participate or you don't have or go to he** or ...:D

If you did make a mistake - and you picked that fixtures for real - again - sorry guys bla bla bla I will change them or I will do this or that or guys go to he** again because you are idiots!!:)

As a matter of fact I've read your post where you say where we can find the stats but you must understand that if U-16 from a team from Malta can be picked then I can find you also proper leagues from which you won't be able to find any stats. Oh and I will then have the right to choose fixtures for every week because no one will beat me for weeks.:D

And I took your side at the beginning by coming up with that bonus match idea for this special moment.

I did what I did because it seems to me that the game is more interesting when people know something about the leagues and matches that are offered. I know that I didn't help that by picking the games from Croatian league (Neller had a wrong attitude towards this league on this thread but it would require another argument) but it is not important now.

In the end I would like to say that after this I will not play SM Predict any more. And this is not being drama queen again:D it is just that it won't be interesting to me any more. I guess it is because we wrote so much about so nothing. And I know that you won't miss me, hehe!

I really didn't mean anything wrong....

kevche likes this

I don't think Leigh will be too happy when he comes back! :rolleyes:

All I can say is that the discussion about Bobo's fixtures will stop. It's a special occasion for him and after all it's just an International Predict so none of it will count. Bobo has assured us that when it come to the real thing (when Internationals will stop) that he will not pick any fixtures already been picked. I've checked the rules over and over and like I said before, no presence of the Underage matches is forbidden rule.

So just remember that it's just a Predict that won't happen so please don't get your panties in a twist! :D

I know that I didn't help that by picking the games from Croatian league (Neller had a wrong attitude towards this league on this thread but it would require another argument) but it is not important now.

I still dont see the harm in bobo picking his match wether this was a fun week or a serious one I know 98% of the forumers wouldnt have either as we have known him for well over a year now and totaly understand the situation I think by saying you can find some random matches none of us can find stats on prove you are not thinking about this fixture the same way as most which is what my whole argument / debate was about

I may have shown the wrong attitude towards the Croation league but honestly ignore that as I have no clue about the Croatian league so wouldnt know how good it is etc and I should not really have said anything about it I just mainly ment I know about those teams as much as I would Bobo's also you have beaten England and easily won the group so I dont think I can really say to much being an England fan :)