Sign in to follow this  
yucky

Transfer requested player won't accept bid...

How long it takes until the bid is accepted? On the "New improvements & features" thread states:

* After 3-5 days the Chairman will accept the highest bid and the player will be sold to that club.

Well, the player handed in a transfer request on 26 Jun at 14:21 and i was online and made transfer right after, so we are at 6 days of wait waste of time, have to be online all the time to check if there are new bids because never know when it will be accepted why sooo long?

why not make it 100 days until the bid gets accepted.. geez -.-

Btw, the search engine on this new forum is useless

How long it takes until the bid is accepted? On the "New improvements & features" thread states:

* After 3-5 days the Chairman will accept the highest bid and the player will be sold to that club.

Well, the player handed in a transfer request on 26 Jun at 14:21 and i was online and made transfer right after, so we are at 6 days of wait waste of time, have to be online all the time to check if there are new bids because never know when it will be accepted why sooo long?

why not make it 100 days until the bid gets accepted.. geez -.-

Btw, the search engine on this new forum is useless

Transfer requested players take a bit longer to be accepted than the normal, I think it is about 7-10 days.

Transfer requested players take a bit longer to be accepted than the normal' date=' I think it is about 7-10 days.[/quote']

Normal transfers its 24 hours accepted + 8 hours give or take to complete... Its not just "a bit longer" 7-10 days

You're just helping out, thanks for that. I should probably take it up with SM, but i guess i hope they are reading

Normal transfers its 24 hours accepted + 8 hours give or take to complete... Its not just "a bit longer" 7-10 days

You're just helping out' date=' thanks for that. I should probably take it up with SM, but i guess i hope they are reading[/quote']

Yeah it has been like that since they introduced the transfer request feature a while back, it is a bit frustrating but like real life is a player requests a transfer it does take time until he is either sold or has his transfer renegotiated to iron out his concerns.