rio31

Nette Shultz Premier League - Build Your Dynasty Custom Setup

118 posts in this topic

On 19/01/2017 at 6:44 PM, JAMO-LUFC-15 said:

Sunderland struggling this season. Going to have to find a way to improve the squad but like the balance I have and am hoping this a poor run of form only.

James I am feeling your pain buddy. 3-4 of us still in contention for that final relegation spot. Each game will be a final.

Coming down to the wire for the Division 1 Title, and for that final relegation spot!

Going to be an interesting Last Turn!

Good luck everyone.

Any new managers looking at this GW, time to get in before the new season starts to get your squads sorted.

Cheers.

georgie34 likes this

Some New Managers have joined, and are already building their squads!

Jess Jobe, takes the helm for the Philadelphia Union in Division 3.

Tom Spooner, takes over Toulouse and is going to start his building campaign in Division 4.

and, Jon Snow, takes over Nantes in Division 5, where he will start his building process.

Exciting times for the Nette Shultz PL!

Any new managers, let me know by posting here, or shoot me a PM.

Cheers

georgie34 likes this

Fantastic to see a bunch of new managers join this GW. Loads of quality players free now including a few 95+ players!

Hannover looking to build on winning the Champions Cup this season after a poor domestic campaign. Poor starts have cost them league wise over the last two seasons. Thankfully really strong finishes have meant they have kept up their record of never finishing outside the top 3. Pogba has already joined during this off season and an 89 rated LB is keen to re-join! Several youth players have been put up for sale in an attempt to raise some much needed cash.

On 10/02/2017 at 11:46 AM, JAMO-LUFC-15 said:

Gonna give Feyenoord a shot and see how it goes. Unfourtunate end to a great time at Sunderland. Hoping for a promotion shot this season despite the quick player turnaround. 

Great to see you stick around mate. Love the concept of this GW and hope when it happens to the rest of us that we would all chose to re-start and build again.

Hannover - Season 7 Preview

We have had a relatively quiet close season in terms of transfer activity. The have spent large on bringing in Paul Pogba from relegated Sunderland, and replaced back-up LB Fuchs with Kurwaza who Roper's scouts have informed him has been a constant but steady improver over the last two seasons. Veteran GK Herrera comes in as a replacement for another old 'keeper who's name I have forgotten. Whoever he was he retied at the end of last season.

Hannover begin season 7 tonight with a Super Cup encounter against fellow Div 1 contenders Sao Paulo. This will be a real taster for the season ahead and a good gauge as to where both sides are in relation to each other. Every game against a managed side this season will be a hard-fought encounter just like last season. There are plenty of easy points on offer though as there are two weak unmanaged sides in Div 1 this season. I will be shocked if they take anything from any managed side throughout the entire season! I don't think there will be many points between the top 5-6 teams right the way throughout the season.

Here is how I see Div 1 panning out this season - 1)Sao Paulo, 2)Hannover, 3)Real Betis, 4)Sampdoria, 5)Eintracht Frankfurt, 6)Shandong Luneng, 7)Stoke, 8)Bologna, 9)FC Koln, 10)Bordeaux.

Outside of Div 1 there is plenty of transfer dealings going on. Deportivo have been involved in more transfers than the whole of Div 1 put together...........and have change! They have amassed an entire brand new squad formed of mainly youngsters in the hope of some risers. A very clever tactic if it pays off. They are joined in Div 5 by Nantes who themselves have made around ten signings. Funnily enough there are two managed sides in every division outside of Div 1. I will be very intrigued to see how Div 2 pans out and whether both managed clubs plan for the next few seasons and cleverly avoid promotion this coming season. Possibly 3rd & 4th finishes for both Santos and Feyenoord? One team outside the top division I will be keeping a close eye on are New England Revolution as they have assembled a quality looking squad by Div 3 standards. There is a very strong base there for Mat to build upon.

Finally good to luck to all for Season 7.................

JAMO-LUFC-15 likes this

Feyenoord started OK unbeaten in div 2 so far. Some promising signings. Luckily Ziyech rises to 90 to keep me within the range with Kardsorp rising to 87. All being well this is how we currently line up for our push to dig 1.

Rull

Kardsorp Lemos Kolasnic Tierney

Vilhena Koziello

Gray Ziyech Costa

Bakambu

georgie34 likes this

Hannover sit just a point in front of rivals Sampdoria and Sao Paulo after victory over unmanaged Bordeaux. Attention turns to the Cups in midweek.

Mahrez due to join next week. Carvajal will be departing in a shock transfer.

A cracking season is developing with 5-6 still relatively close together. A vital win for us against Bologna sets us up with a 3rd v 4th place clash against Shandong Luneng who beat leaders Sao Paulo in their last fixture. Still without Pogba after his second red of the season last week, but Krychowiak returns from suspension. Good luck Mike.

On 3/8/2017 at 6:44 AM, fredbelsilva said:

Hello everyone, if i want to join, what are the requirements besides the extra rules? Can i choose any team?

You'd prolly want to choose a club in D5 or D4 with the most cash to start your campaign. As this is a cash only league and you want plenty of time to build your club to challenge the big boys in D1 by the time you get there. 

Do you understand all the rules? Any questions? 

Would love to see a new forum manager join the league. Sorry for not responding sooner. Don't get on the forum that much nowadays. 

georgie34 likes this

On 06/03/2017 at 0:35 PM, georgie34 said:

Hannover sit just a point in front of rivals Sampdoria and Sao Paulo after victory over unmanaged Bordeaux. Attention turns to the Cups in midweek.

Mahrez due to join next week. Carvajal will be departing in a shock transfer.

Both transfers have now gone through.

Next up for Hannover this Sunday are E Frankfurt who won D1 two seasons ago. A really good game in prospect.

Guys... I want to come in... as our beloved Pat's Euro Gameworld got ruined... and I also quit there... so, have vacant slot...!

On 3/25/2017 at 11:16 AM, dhruv5588 said:

Guys... I want to come in... as our beloved Pat's Euro Gameworld got ruined... and I also quit there... so, have vacant slot...!

Awesome! I would recommend starting in D4 or D5 to give you plenty of time to build. Also with a club that has a lot of money, as this is a cash only league.

Have a look at the rules and make sure you understand them all. Once you do, apply for the club that interests you, and then I'll send you a squad report to help get you going.

Feyenord win div 2 at first attempt. Now to see if we can survive in div 1 and slowly build into something. Decisions whether or not a 95+would help our goals?