mukhtar yahaya

individual players

67 posts in this topic

I been offered 45m for costa what you think? Any good strikers (st) to replace him..Many of the big names are taken

. Gervinho or Hulk maybe. Very good goal ratio average up to 15 goals a season in my game world

. Gervinho or Hulk maybe. Very good goal ratio average up to 15 goals a season in my game world

someone younger rated 89-90 with good potential like martial for example? What you think about AUBAMEYANG?

someone younger rated 89-90 with good potential like martial for example? What you think about AUBAMEYANG?

he's good not a reliable source for goals like 8/9 a season

Please review Alex Teixeira of Shakter Donetsk's rating and increase by at least +1. Considering the fact he'scored 25 goals in 22 matches. The last time he had a rating change was 2013, therefore he's ripe for a change.

Please review Alex Teixeira of Shakter Donetsk's rating and increase by at least +1. Considering the fact he'scored 25 goals in 22 matches. The last time he had a rating change was 2013, therefore he's ripe for a change.

He got a +1 to 90 about a month ago.

Ucranian rating cap has been downgraded to 90 last year... so it's impossible to Teixeira get +1 to 91 staying at Shaktar

What's the deal with Youri Tielemans? He seems so over valued in SM at the moment I'm tempted to get rid of and cash in...

Due to the hype in RL. He's only 18/19 and already 87 rated, which is why his value is way high. I guess Anderlecht could get that much though when they eventually cash in on him in RL. Chances are he will become a top player, but thats several years down the line, so I guess cashing in now would be more useful.

What do you guys think about theese players development for the next rate changing?

Degea, alba, jerome boateng, godin, xabi alonso, modric, fabregas, sanchez, bale, ozil, james, benzema

When do you think Lucas moura will get a rating upgrade next?his last rating upgrade was in Oct 2012!! Also should I buy Mahrez(89 several upgrades in 2015) or Moura(90 last upgrade in 2012) ..I am confused!!

what are your thoughts on lallana? think i should sell him? dont follow premier too much, but dont think hes that good 

and hernandez from leverkusen, rise to 92?