Sign in to follow this  
Iain C Reeves

What is going on with everyone able to bid for my players so suddenly?

They removed the unavailable option. Which is a bad move, in my opinion. I mean, there are players with unique capabilities like Thomas Müller (best space interpretation of any current football player, sense of goal and extreme versatility) that are irreplaceable. "Every player have a price", but not every player is truly replaceable.

SM removed the, "unavailable to transfer" so as to encourage interactions between managers. I think I am in support of it. In real life players are not made unavailable to transfer. This will make clubs going bankrupt to sell to sell their priced assets. I could remember I sold Lionel Messi for 119 million pounds in wc 2099. that cash went a long way to stabilize my club both financially and structurally.

They removed the unavailable option. Which is a bad move, in my opinion. I mean, there are players with unique capabilities like Thomas Müller (best space interpretation of any current football player, sense of goal and extreme versatility) that are irreplaceable. "Every player have a price", but not every player is truly replaceable.

THOMAS MUELLER - THE FIRST "RAUMDEUTER"