Tranmere

The Scouting Network

Welcome to my gw, The Scouting Network!!

NewLogo_scout.png

Here is the idea: 16 teams, 2 divisions

3 relegated, 3 promoted (with play off between 3rd and 4th of Division 2)

Game World ID : 252558

Division 1

RC Deportivo

Boca Juniors

Braga

Montpellier

Werder Bremen

Perugia

Leeds

Toronto

Division 2:

Espanyol

Palmeiras

PSV

Lens

Kaiserslautern

Udinese

Everton

Olympiacos

As you can see there are 2 teams from Spain, France, Germany, Italy and England, people who will be managing these teams can only buy players from their respective leagues, so for example the manager of Leeds will be competing in the transfer market with the manager of Everton and scouting for players that play in the Premier League, Championship, League One and so on, the manager of Espanyol with the manager of RC Deportivo for players from the Primera Division, Segunda Division etc. 

Now there is 1 team from Portugal and Holland, they will be competing against each other for players that are in the Dutch and Portuguese leagues. 1 team from Brazil and Argentina who will also be a pair, buying players only from the leagues in Brazil and Argentina. Finally Olympiacos and Toronto are down as a 'Rest of the World' pair and will be able to buy players from any league around the world, EXCEPT the leagues already mentioned (England, Spain, Italy, Argentina, Brazil, Portugal, Holland, France, Germany).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:

No buying players over 78 

Must sell players when they reach 85 (you will be allowed to keep 2 players>=85 at all times as your captain and vice captain)

Economy Level: Normal

Concerns: Off

SMFA monitoring Transfers: Off

No squad cap

Cash only Transfers: No

Buying from unmanaged teams: No

Buying from External clubs: Yes

Buy players at any age

Any cash amounts, no limit

No transfer periods

Buy players with same nationality as club: Off

No managers sacked

Will start with empty squads and a budget of 50m 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional Rules for top and bottom of the league teams:

Award for finishing top of the league (applies to both Divisions): You can buy any player you like for face value from your direct competitor.

For example if Leeds finish 1st in Division 1 then they can buy 1 player, whoever they want, from Everton.

Just to remind you the direct competitor pairs: (Deportivo-Espanyol), (Boca Juniors-Palmeiras), (Braga-PSV), (Montpellier-Lens), (Werder Bremen-Kaiserslautern), (Perugia-Udinese), (Leeds-Everton) and (Toronto-Olympiacos).

A manager MUST sell the player that his competitor chooses or he will be asked to leave the gw.

If that manager has 21 players in his squad he will be asked to buy a player in order for his squad to not fall under the 21man limit

If that manager has 2 gks and the competitor requests one of his gks then you must buy a 3rd one in order to sell the player requested.

The ONLY way to avoid selling the player is if his team win the cup or if he has won his division too (for example Leeds win division 1 and Everton win division 2) In that case no players will be traded.

Punishment for finishing bottom of the league (applies to both Divisions): You MUST sell your best player (that isn't transfer banned at the time the last fixture of the season has been played) to the 1st external bid. (if that player is rated up until 78, then you can buy him again once the transfer ban has ended).

The ONLY way to avoid selling him is if you win the cup.

If a manager refuses to sell his best player, then why play this game ? You will be asked to leave the gw.

Clarifications:

If you buy a player and he moves to a club in a different league, then you are allowed to keep the player and don't have to sell him.

For example Leeds buy a player from the Championship who after a while gets a transfer to the Primera Division, Leeds will be able to keep that player.

With the January transfer window now open there might be players moving frequently so the criteria on them is as follows: You can buy a player that sm has registered at a league with the same nationality as your team. For example if a player gets a transfer from Barnsley to Real Madrid, then ONLY if sm has updated the players club will teams from spain (Deportivo and Espanyol) be able to bid for him. If sm hasn't updated then only the English teams are allowed to buy him).

Transfer deals will be monitored by myself from the All Transfer section and if any illegal deals made then the manager who made them will have to sell the illegal player when the transfer ban is over and will not be able to use him in any match.

Thats about it lads, looking for active long term managers who will stick around even when the new interface gets into full effect.

My in game name is Fred Ziko so send me a friend request! 

Post your interest below, looking to get this open as soon as i fill the 16 places!  :)

You can also choose your team.

Im happy with any team except Boca Juniors and Palmeiras as my knowledge of those leagues isn't that good, so will take the last team available!  :P

Current GW Composition

1.Tranmere - Olympiacos

2.blah blah - Montpellier

3.KJKJ- Leeds United

4.Basnandez- Udinese

5.Huddo- Everton

6.palyo (Pavel Levski)- Werder Bremen

7.will-gee- Braga

8.Greg W.- Palmeiras

9.Noisy- Boca Juniors

10.robsoar- Kaiserslautern

11.Tino- Toronto

12.MitrogluckyLook- PSV

13.Don Zauker- Perugia

14.george25- Espanyol

15.darkblade- Lens

16.Ashraf Chohan- RC Deportivo

Waiting List:

1. Joe HTO

HALL OF FAME

DIVISION 1 WINNERS

Season......Team............Manager....Points

1.............Leeds............KJ KJ...........28

2.............Olympiacos......Fred Ziko....32

3.............Lens..............Marius MG.....29

4.............Olympiacos.....Fred Ziko....32

5.............PSV.................Bill Pol.........33

DIVISION 2 WINNERS

Season......Team............Manager....Points

1...........Olympiacos.......Fred Ziko......34

2..........Perugia.............Don Zauker.....34

3.........Werder Bremen.....Barca-Kes...31

4.........Toronto..............Ahmed Elias....28

5..........RCD Espanyol.....george25......37

CUP WINNERS

Season......Team............Manager

1...........Olympiacos.......Fred Ziko

2...........Perugia..............Don Zauker

3..............Leeds..............KJ KJ

4............Perugia............Don Zauker

5............Perugia............Don Zauker

CHARITY SHIELD WINNERS

Season........Team............Manager

1............N/A....................

2............Olympiacos........Fred Ziko

3...............Perugia...........Don Zauker

4..............Lens................Marius MG

5...............Perugia............Don Zauker

6...............Perugia............Don Zauker

TOP GOALSCORERS

Season......Player...................Team............Goals

1.......Dyanfres Douglas....Olympiacos.........14

2.......Gabriel Jesus...........Boca Juniors.......11

3.......Dominic Solanke........Leeds United......9

4......Dyanfres Douglas....Olympiacos...........13

5.......Gabriel Jesus............Boca Juniors......11

MOST ASSISTS

Season......Player...................Team............Assists

1.........Donny Toia..........Olympiacos...........7

2.........Dyanfres Douglas.....Olympiacos......6

3.........Barbosa Moises.......Boca Juniors.....9

4.........Mikkel Duelund......Toronto..............11

5.........Dominic Solanke........Leeds.............7

BEST PERFORMANCES

Season......Player..............Team.............AvP

1.....Augusto Batalla........Palmeiras......8,00

2.....Augusto Batalla........Palmeiras......7,93

3.....Laurentiu Branescu....Udinese.......7,64

4.....Dyanfres Douglas.....Olympiacos....8,23

5.....Leon Bailey...............Olympiacos....7,67

This looks cool, I'm in but I will need to have a look at those rules first  :P

Great ill put you down, main ones in a few words are: buy players up until 78 that play in the leagues of the country your team is from (English clubs from english leagues, Spanish from Spanish)  ive given the opportunity to Portugal/Holland, Argentina/Brazil and Rest of the World to be in pairs because of the strength of the main leagues means they will get more risers. When your player reaches 85, you can only keep 2 of your choice and must sell the rest. Other than that the additional rules will come into affect in season 2!  :)

Great ill put you down, main ones in a few words are: buy players up until 78 that play in the leagues of the country your team is from (English clubs from english leagues, Spanish from Spanish)  ive given the opportunity to Portugal/Holland, Argentina/Brazil and Rest of the World to be in pairs because of the strength of the main leagues means they will get more more risers. When your player reaches 85, you can only keep 2 of your choice and must sell the rest. Other than that the additional rules will come into affect in season 2!  :)

I'd take Montpellier if possible :) 

Can I join this one I'll take Braga if okay

Thanks for your interest :)  I haven't seen you around before though, are you in any setups with the guys on the list or in any custom so someone can confirm that you can be trusted?

Being a Liverpool fan then Everton are in good hands :P

I would have preferred Leeds but I will enjoy beating them ;)

Hahahaha i was writing the previous msg and then i looked at your profile picture and thought wait a minute  :confused: doesn't make any sense. If you end up being rubbish we will all know why  ;) lol

Can I have Werder Bremen?

In game name is HD King btw :)

Yep thats fine, welcome. Can't find you in game to send you a request but needed your game name because the access will be with private application when i get the gw id, so ill know its you when you apply so thanks!  :)  

Thanks for your interest :)  I haven't seen you around before though, are you in any setups with the guys on the list or in any custom so someone can confirm that you can be trusted?

Sorry I'm regensburg in 87+