Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mistermalcolm

Over bidding

6 posts in this topic

Hi..

I'm sure I am not alone in noticing that the new and old interfaces allow certain clubs to overbid for players by a set amount that is know to a few.   I have seen players who's max value to all clubs , which should be the same , go for 300k 600k or even 1million more than is allowed.

I have raised this as a bug and got no reply. I have asked for the deals , which are being made as part of an obvious bug exploit to be reversed but no luck..

I'm sure this can easily be fixed.

S04 and Ima Wrongun like this

It's not a bug, clubs that have a large amount of cash in the bank are given a higher max cap on players. It was mentioned a while ago as part of their scheme to increase the value of cash and incentivise managers to keep a positive bank balance.

I doubt if they will reverse any transfers.

It's on the blog and was also mentioned in one of the forum threads back in August I think. It didn't mention any figures or what formula they use. Maybe I am wrong but all the clubs that I have seen able to bid more are all clubs that would be cash rich so it ties in with what they were proposing.

Nico66 likes this

Don't worry about overbidding on a player, it's not real money after all. Bid the max amount you can and let fate decide if it's enough. There'll always be another player of similar ability knocking around. Don't forget that both Messi and Ronaldo will eventually retire and both didn't start their careers rated 99 in the game.