dropbox15

Please explain this transfer market bug

Hy.

I have club with 31 player, overal value of 159M, lets say really small club with about 300M of cash.

My problem is other club with 189 players and 629M overal value.

Can anyone explain why always when we make same max bid for some player (example 1,199M both bids) he gets that player?

Every time!!! SM only answerd me this:"The player will decide based on where he percieves to have more chance of first team football." How can club with almost 200 players be that club? Its classical hoging of players! I can not stop it...please help...

In the custom GW in which i play, we had some auctions for young players recently, with the same teams involved, more or less. Some has more money, some has more players, some better average, etc.  We all offered the same. In some of them , i won, in some of them the player went to other teams. This in a couple of days. I don't know how transfers work now, but i'm quite confused... XD

Me too! But we have to find out how its working. I know just one thing for sure, that he has more money! I have less players, smaller overal value, average rating, wages, everting! But I know for sure that his balance is almost 900M! Can it be?!

I won auctions with teams that have a lot of money  (i have almost nothing), so i'm not sure about that. The more money you have, the more you can bid, in theory. But maximum bid seems to be exactly the same for very different clubs, I think it's a combination of money, number of players, ratings, division, etc. Some managers tried to understand it and gave up: as for other SM rules, that's not clear. :)