rbarrie99

Looking for an active gameworld ID please

The best English championship is here: 

Talk the talk. Walk the walk.

ID de l'Espace de Jeu : 238848

ALGERIA LFP MOBILIS: ID: 246368 Very Actif !

Youth Premier Division ID: 242959 !!! Young players academy 

Africa, Oceania & Asia ---> ID244901

LEGENDS OF ENGLAND

Yesterday, 04:49 PM

HI EVERYONE,

WE HAVE GOT A GREAT GAME WORLD IN ACTION HERE BELOW IS THE RULES COME JOIN APPLY SOME REALLY GOOD PLAYERS INVOLVED AND SOME REALLY NICE PEOPLE.  THERE IS PLENTY OF FUN AND JOKES TO BE HAD ON THE MATCH DAYS THIS GAME IS FOR PEOPLE WHOM COMMITTEE TO A CLUB AND BRING THEM ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP!  MEANING EVENTUALLY IT WILL BE ALL THE LOWER TEAMS WHOM MAKE IT TO THE TOP! OR WILL IT?

Choose a lower league team bring them all the way to the top plenty of team available you pick a team and stick with that team! Everyone get promoted eventually so its a great league come join the "Legends Of England". Game World ID: 271966 | Season: 1 | Turn: 7 Division 4 and 5 start of only !!

DONT DELAY APPLY NOW!!

BEST REGARDS TO ALL 

JJD

If anyone knows an active gameworld that is very competitive could i please get the ID for as i like to manage and build teams up  :)

Thanks

There are also several lower division club available so you can build one up from the bottom

Dear Managers,First season custom game world;Check it out ;game id 335708 .rich economy 300 Millions starting balance ,many clubs,with famous stars,only 14 games per season .join if u can win.Also. game id 335904 with 28 games same rules.Good luck!

Hi guys and girls,

I m crazy manager and i m crazy for the fotball and managment so if u wanna hard core game i offer u chance to manage Chelsea at First season in custom game world;Check it out ; rich economy 300 Millions starting balance ,many clubs,28 games per season ,All stars in clubs.join if think u can win . game id 335904 .Good luck