Steven

What New Features Would You Like to See in Soccer Manager 2017?

Currently I miss several leagues. Most notable for me are that countries like France, Germany, Italy and Spain deserve at least 4 professional leagues and Portugal, Netherlands, Belgium and Russia deserve 3. For me especially Holland can only get a max of 3 since they are moving to a completely new system in terms of league setups. I'd also love to play with my hometown club of Almere City FC or maybe some unknown teams from big countries. It would also be awesome if every team would have a youth team that would play against other youth teams so your young talents will improve over time as well as gettimg experience. But what would be even more epic is creating your own club. Make it start with a test version for only the English leagues. Your club begins in the Conference Premier and takes the place of the worst team in the league, you then have to get your own club to glory. These are just very few ideas but theu would be awesome if they were to be implemented.

A youth league system that would go up in the leagues along with the first team. Basically all clubs will use youth players that have already been put into the game beforehand but the player can scout young talents to use in these leagues as well. The max age for a player can only be 21 and a player can at max play 10 games in the first team before he cannot be played in the youth team anymore. This way the younger talents can get alot more experience and their overalls will go up alot more, but this will also have to be managed by the player. It may also be nice to have the ability to turn the youth leagues on and off before a game is begun.

It would also be awesome to see more leagues so every country has more teams in it. In my head it would be well balanced like this: England, 6-7 leagues| Germany, Italy, Spain and France, 4 leagues| Netherlands, Portugal, Russia, 3 leagues| 

Create-Your-Own-Club mode, to have the ability to create your own club from scratch (You have to take the place of the worst team in the country you pick to play in to make it fair) would be awesome. You'd be given a max budget for wages and transfers before the start of the 1st season. So for example a max wage budget of 7.5k a week in wages, with that money you'd have to get at least 3 goalkeepers, 7 defenders, 7 midfielders and 4 forwards to begin your game. Then you get just enough money to go through a full season without making any transfers, youth players will be put into the first team alot more often in the first season so the player would have the option to either sell the youth player or a first team player to get in more money for the next season. It would also be awesome if you could decide what your team's youth academy will focus on in terms of playstyle so you can get the players you want through a sort of funneling system. This in turn would mean that for the latest idea in this list both the Create-Your-Own-Club mode and Youth Leagues have to be implemented. But just in general to have the option to create your own club would be absolutely amazing. 

But for me I care more about the addition of more leagues and the ability to create your own club above anything else. I have yet to find a game like Soccer Manager that actually has my beloved Almere City FC in it.

Today I would like to make a suggestion of a possible next update soccer manager in 2016, I would very much like you to receive an invitation from a selection or from another club you manage it for example: I was in milan and up a proposal for I use to go to schalke 04

for me it would take the most realistic and entertaining game that so you could always have a new challenge at a new club

thanks for reading

New features;I would like a 3D match engine similar to FIFA Manager and make a 3D stadium. 

Can you also add commentary and leader boards beginning, half time and at the end of matches. Can you add pundits with manager and player interviews, just like they do on TV. It would be really good to have introductory match branding in the form of music such as when you watch a European matches they have their own branded themed music at the introduction. I would also like to to be able to watch other matches afterwards allowing me to evaluate other teams and players.

I would also like to see match of the day highlights. I would also like to be able to control revenues by being able to change for example ticket and merchandising pricing.

First of all, I've dedicated many hours to this game, and I really love it and appreciate it all the hard work you guys have put into it. :)

Here are my suggestions for improvements:

• Loans - it's very difficult to send out young players on loan. Other clubs just don't seem to be at all interested in taking them, not matter how long they're on the Loan List for.
  • Contracts - I'd like to see a system where we can negotiate contracts. I took a club from League 2 up to the Premier League, and still had players on less than £1000 wages, which is a bit weird. Also, perhaps players who are unhappy at other clubs would be willing to accept lower wages when you sign them.
  • Ratings - this is a more trivial issue, but I swear that the goalkeeper's rating improves when he concedes more goals. Anyone else experienced this?
  • History - it would not nice for sentimental purposes if we could see a player's detailed history, how many games they've played each season, how many goals they've scored, etc.
  • Play-offs
  • Active Tranfer Market - other clubs tend not buy and sell players much, which does lead to problems when you play for several seasons, and all the other clubs have an average player age of 33.

Those are main issues I'd like to see improved. Thanks for making such an enjoyable game! :)

1. Dynamic field for setting tactics - so that the field would consist of blocks and you may use predefined tactics and also modify and move players around the field as you want within the blocks.

2. More statistics for players - minutes played, how many shots, how many shots on target etc.

3. An interface for better player comparison. Currently it is only possible to fully compare some players performance when opening them, but this is not the best for comparing multiple or tens of players at the same time. For example it is not possible to compare career statistics within your game world for multiple players at the same time.

4. Improve goalkeeper performance ratings in games. It is not normal that goalkeepers constantly get a rating of 6 or 7 when you end up winning 5-0.

5. Youth league.

6. More punishment for users who cheat by using multiple accounts in game worlds.

7. Fix cash injections - it is a joke that top clubs in game league will get cash injections even though they have the best players and the most funds.

Man i have cheater in my game word they still not punish him ...i see and other potential cheaters in other game words why Sm ADMINS CLOSE THEIR EYES FOR THEM ?

I'm sure it's all been said before but I would like to see more pressure from the chairman.. If you're a small club and a player has a good season in the game world and gets a good rise from real life form and outgrows your club you should have to sell and at the same time if you're a manager and do a bad job get sacked especially if you're at a team like Real Madrid make it realistic get sacked and give someone else a shot at it!

I have been playing this game for a while and I absolutely love it. But what I think needs to be added/changed is:

1. More player interactions:

I think that adding player emails would be a good thing for better understanding your players. All too often I see a player with low morale and I have no idea how to raise it. Is it with playing time? Is it with their position in the club? Player emails could help a player (like me) better understand how to work with the squad and have a better relationship with my players.

2. More diverse transfer market:

The players themselves are fine, but its how the transactions work. I am always getting offers for my players from almost the same teams, even when I start with a new team. Having more teams approaching me for my players and having the teams stop trying to give me deals almost 5 million less than what the player is worth. Also, I think that putting players into deals would better help making trades. A good idea in my opinion is the addition of a transfer market "rumour mill". 

3. Put player stat maxes higher:

In reality, almost every top player in the game has 18-20 stats across the board. This makes it really hard to pinpoint who exactly I want to pick up as most of them are the same and in real life, they aren't. So increasing the stat maxes could add more diversity to the players and make each of them even more unique and improve the transfer aspect of the game

4. Youth Academies in different countries:

For probably like $5 million, I think that setting up youth academies across the world would make for a much better youth system instead of just upgrading the youth academy. Putting your teams mark on different parts of the globe and getting youth players from that country would add another part to the game. 

5. Sponsorships:

Now this might be impossible due to legal issues, but I think it would be cool for sponsors from around the world to sponsor you. This could be like Nike, Audi, etc. Even generic million or even billionares could invest for a stake in the team. 

6. Fan emails:

Instead of just looking at approval ratings, fan emails could be cool. Hearing a fan of the club put their input into improving the team or even screaming for your head would make for a more lifelike experience

7. 3D everything!!!!!!!!

Will force the game to not be free, but whatever. 

8. More money

I get stuck with 30 million when I start an Arsenal manager mode and most players would cost me 25 million. Increase the amount of money we get 

I have been playing this game for a while and I absolutely love it. But what I think needs to be added/changed is:

1. More player interactions:

I think that adding player emails would be a good thing for better understanding your players. All too often I see a player with low morale and I have no idea how to raise it. Is it with playing time? Is it with their position in the club? Player emails could help a player (like me) better understand how to work with the squad and have a better relationship with my players.

2. More diverse transfer market:

The players themselves are fine, but its how the transactions work. I am always getting offers for my players from almost the same teams, even when I start with a new team. Having more teams approaching me for my players and having the teams stop trying to give me deals almost 5 million less than what the player is worth. Also, I think that putting players into deals would better help making trades. A good idea in my opinion is the addition of a transfer market "rumour mill". 

3. Put player stat maxes higher:

In reality, almost every top player in the game has 18-20 stats across the board. This makes it really hard to pinpoint who exactly I want to pick up as most of them are the same and in real life, they aren't. So increasing the stat maxes could add more diversity to the players and make each of them even more unique and improve the transfer aspect of the game

4. Youth Academies in different countries:

For probably like $5 million, I think that setting up youth academies across the world would make for a much better youth system instead of just upgrading the youth academy. Putting your teams mark on different parts of the globe and getting youth players from that country would add another part to the game. 

5. Sponsorships:

Now this might be impossible due to legal issues, but I think it would be cool for sponsors from around the world to sponsor you. This could be like Nike, Audi, etc. Even generic million or even billionares could invest for a stake in the team. 

6. Fan emails:

Instead of just looking at approval ratings, fan emails could be cool. Hearing a fan of the club put their input into improving the team or even screaming for your head would make for a more lifelike experience

7. 3D everything!!!!!!!!

Will force the game to not be free, but whatever. 

8. More money

I get stuck with 30 million when I start an Arsenal manager mode and most players would cost me 25 million. Increase the amount of money we get 

what about..

1. If everyone cant play with same team in different game like " i play with real madrid in three different game in same account " and this i think not fair.

2.Maybe if we can use our team in single player in world that will be awesome.

Regards

Hey, I've been playing the game for a while a while now I really like it but there's definitely something that need improvement.

1. Loaning players: A few people mentioned this already and it's fair enough, problem is that clubs just don't seem interested in taking players on loan because I don't get offers and they have to be suitable offers from clubs that would play them where they would grow.

( when I managed Ajax I wanted loan Bazoer because he was too highly rated for Dutch league and I didn't want to sell yet but he is nly got offers from Australia which makes no sense because he should be one of the most in demand players).

2. Transfer market: If I have a high potential young player with good rating with a small club in a second rate league, obviously big clubs should be making outlandish offers to take him. Implement a system where multiple big clubs target promising players and so you can sell for high amounts. I noticed this happened a little, I managed to sell some 600k worth youngster or something nh for 3 or so mil but it doesn't happen enough.

3. Transfer budgets: it only makes sense that a Real Madrid chairman would invest a good 30 odd million when we win the league but instead I get 4 or 5 mil which barely buys 84 rated players. The money from sponsors is lower than it should be.

Most importantly, I like playing with small clubs and helping them do well, but they have no chance winning the leagues which leaves me with only board investment for money which are ridiculously stingy.

4. Players attitude should effect transfers. For eg. If I can offer Martin Odegaard first team football which Real Madrid can't it should be relatively easier to buy him cause he wants to leave.

5. Player wages: well? Don't they ever want to a raise? Even after growing 10 ratings.

6. I should be able to offer players roles like First Team Starter, Squad rotation etc like in Fifa 16, makes transfers more realistic.

I would like to add simple things like kit numbers of your squad so you can choose their number, a lot of hassle to do it but I think it would improve the game. I agree on your points well! Loaning players as you say needs changing the chairmanship are way to strict, who cares if a player is 87 for example if his club aren't playing him and a lesser club with give him first team football then a loan should happen!

Just....

- International Management

- Youth League

- More Professional Leagues

- Better budgets + ratings (but I know, soccerwiki etc... :<)

- More formations!

- Play-offs

Job offers would be great for me. Id love to be able to move on from one club to another one, get international offers etc. 

The other big one is a huge revamp of how the rating changes work. Im sick of 35 year old players getting rises but 20 year old youth academy prospects who play 20 games only getting a +1 despite having a 10 star facilities and youth academy. 

And more active transfer markets. Im in a 5th season Everton save and most teams are still the same. Liverpool still have essentially their same squad as now + Oliver Torres  + Odegaard. Man City have the same squad as now + Laporte.