Steven

What New Features Would You Like to See in Soccer Manager 2017?

112 posts in this topic

1.Add more leagues:

Spain:Segunda Division B /Tercera Division

Germany:3.Liga / Regionalliga

Italy:Lega Pro /Serie D

Portugal:Campeonato de Portugal

France:Championnat National /Championnat de France Amateur

Russia:Russian Football National League /Russian Professional Football League

Belgium:Belgian First Division B /Belgian First Amateur Division

Netherlands:Eerste Divisie /Tweede Divisie

Switzerland:Swiss Challenge League /1.Liga Promotion

Turkey:TFF First League /TFF Second League

2.Playoffs for Promotion/ Relegation

3.Champions League/Europa League Qualifying

Asian champions League

Club world cup

Preseason tournaments

european super cup

More leagues in south,north america-asia-Oceania like new zealand-

playoffs for champions league

\

and europa league

moe

We have a fantastic community at Soccer Manager. It is this community that helps to drive the game forward with your ideas as many of them have been implemented. This has always been the case and it'll continue to be going forward. 

We will shortly be working on a new iteration of Soccer Manager - Soccer Manager 2017 (SM17) and this will be released later in the year.

What we'd like to know is what new features would you like to see in Soccer Manager 2017?

It doesn't matter if your idea is simple, been mentioned before or just pure wacky as they'll all be discussed and taken into consideration. This is because we need to consider if it's technically possible to include in the game and also if we've get the resources and time to implement the idea!

More in depth tactics like player instructions and player roles also euro and world cup

I think these requests are to be in SM 2017. My first topic is shirt numbers. I am constantly annoyed on automatic numbers based on the positions. It will be easier to identify players in the simulation.

My second topic is contract renewals. This reason will be good because it will give us a touch on managing players and a team.

My third reason is global news. In the inbox area we can keep in touch on every tornament very easily. This way we can create a team so we can defeat rivals.

I also have a complaint. In the quick search it dosen't show all the players.

Thank you for your time on reading this request and good luck on SM 2017.

I apologise if this has been suggested previously but a current  experience prompts me to make the suggestion.

Can some form of match "postponements" be  introduced to allow for people going on holiday or having other commitments which prevents them "managing" their team to their full capacity.

If your team is in a challenging position for something and you have an enforced absence which might mean missing one,two or more matches the inability to choose your team and tactics can virtually see your team losing.

I had a ten day absence due to holiday and did try using Soccer Manager on my mobile but with three teams it was nigh on well impossible.

What has irked me more though that I have a "minnow" team playing fairly successfully in the First Division and on my first look last night a few hours arriving back from holiday I looked at tactics for Wednesday,s match and was horrified to see 8 of my team have no chance of playing through not being match fit. I have eleven players to choose from plus the three first team players who are fit.

So as manager in this position what do you do? Look for reinforcements. It,s Monday night,game Wednesday night. Sign players from unmanaged clubs and they should be available in time to play.

So I thought. I managed to get a loan player from a big club and that went through quickly.

However mid-day Tuesday and not a note about my 6 other offers. Almost certainly too late now to play Wednesday.

Big clubs can apply for postponements with a certain number of unfit players in the real game but here SM expect you to play players you would,nt even play in the reserves.

Must admit as this is,nt the first time something like this has happened I,m becoming more and more disillusioned with the game (which I thoroughly enjoy by the way) and am contemplating quitting totally.

So come on SM. Find a way to cut us some slack by making a provision for a postponement or similar. There could be a regulation stipulating the game must be played the following week for example.

I think players that are unused etc should get unhappy quicker because in my league 11609 there are 4 teams with all the best players and have the likes of coutinho in the reserves and refuse to sell them and never play them i also think contracts should be done by the managers which would force certain people to sell players coming to the end of their contracts before leaving on a free, it would make it so much more balanced and competitive, i also think transfer blocks should be looked at because i find it difficult to offload a fairly good old player for a young up and coming player as the ratings are quite different, apart from that brilliant game.

Thanks

Hi again! I have one more request, player trade. For example I want a certain player and I don't have the money and I manage Barcelona. I can trade a player and put a little money with the offer. Good luck with SM17!

I would like to put the Venezuelan Football League not have the best teams but I want to bring a team and take low as high as possible and other leagues like the second divicion united states
:D  B)  :lol:  :lol:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

-I would like to see better schedules(for example in my third season with Radnički Niš I played CL,league and both domestic cups,so 4 competitions.There were cases of playing a league match at Sunday,cup at Tuesday and the following day,at Wednesday a CL match which totally exhausted my players).

-More realistic player ratings after matches(there were a lot of situations when my gk had clean sheet,but get rating 6 and opponent's keeper conceded 3 goals and gets 10,even MoTM).

-Last-better financial prizes for winning a league.

PatMagroin124 likes this

Most of these have already been mentioned, but:

-More (customizable, if possible?) formations

-P/E deals, player trades (eg. MLS)

-Jersey/kit numbers for each player

-Past season (lifetime) stats

-Deleting a save game w/out having to start a new one

-Youth players don't keep the club history of retired players (ex. The youth player that takes player ID 234, shouldn't keep the list of clubs that the original player with player ID 234 played for)

-Stats for continental and cup competitions

-Realistic amount of transfers for the level that a club is at

-Renegotiable contracts

-Sponsors (fake, if legal issues arise)

Kevin Moore and PatMagroin124 like this

I would like to see the ability to create formations. It is really annoying to have several good players, but only be able to use some of them bacause formations don't fit.I would also like job offers and realistic amount of money from the chairman. It's not fun to have money for one decent player when four are necessary. Playoffs would be nice. Stats for national and international cups, as well as a tab for the top goalkeepers with the most clean sheets. Trading players and being able to loan out more young players. One thing that is irritating is when I loan out 85-88 rated players to clubs with terrible squads, but the player does not get to play at the club and 78 rated players are priorotized at the club. 

1. More realistic transfer budget. Bigger clubs should have a bigger starting balance.

2. Allow to create own formation within sections of the pitch.

3. Managerial offers from other clubs if doing well and sacked if doing poorly.

4. Top goal scorer and player of the season (like in sm worlds) at end of season.

5. More transfers for player from other clubs (without listing) 

6. Realistic Transfers for other clubs , eg. 5 seasons in a team isnt going to have the same starting xi that they had at the start.

Kevin Moore likes this

Before I give suggestions I would love to say this game is GREAT!

And also I play this game on my YouTube account:PanZer69

Lets go to the main suggestions...

1.National Team... It would be nice if you guys add National Team for free on SM17! Everyone would love it but you can only select few great players!

2.Have teams from other leagues approaching for you! That would be a great addition to this game, no one would ever get bored with only one team

3.Have a talk to players before retirement. Offer them another season or try to make them stay in your club until you find a replacement.

4.Have status... Status would be a great example of showing what the player is now for example; Paul Pogba's status is future star.Embolo's status is a wonderkid.

5.Arrange celebration in stadium after winning league/league cup/CL

6.Player contracts to make it more REALISTIC!

7.Arrange friendlies in pre-season

8.Sign sponsorship contracts that lasts for 2-3 season. Im not asking to make deal with Nike/Adidas... do a made up company name that is similar to those companies

9.Player scandals,accidents,bad attitudes or injury or having a bad image between fans.

10.Sackings and approached by other teams.If you dont get approach from other clubs in 5 days then GAME OVER!

I wish you guys add this to the game! I would be happy as hell  :D  :D  :D  :D

Kevin Moore likes this

Hi all, 

I really like the game, it very much rivals football manager. But one thing I would like in the 2017 soccer manager would be the ability to resign or get sacked and move to another club. I was at Chelsea where i won the league 7 years in and it got a little boring and needed a new challenge, however I had to start again. Therefore, the kids i nurtured had been wasted because they'd gone back to their original ratings, which weren't good enough for the first team. Plus it'd be nice to face my old team and players and team I built under management. 

Umear 

Kevin Moore likes this

We have a fantastic community at Soccer Manager. It is this community that helps to drive the game forward with your ideas as many of them have been implemented. This has always been the case and it'll continue to be going forward. 

We will shortly be working on a new iteration of Soccer Manager - Soccer Manager 2017 (SM17) and this will be released later in the year.

What we'd like to know is what new features would you like to see in Soccer Manager 2017?

It doesn't matter if your idea is simple, been mentioned before or just pure wacky as they'll all be discussed and taken into consideration. This is because we need to consider if it's technically possible to include in the game and also if we've get the resources and time to implement the idea!

In solo mode:

- Be able to personalize the players regenerated (Name, Avatar)

- Exchange players transfert

- See quite statistics of quite the seasons of the player instead of only the current

If you can, please add new leagues from europe and other parts of the world, champions/europe league qualifaying round, better fan support, pregame press conference, international teams and qualifications for world cup and european championship and more players

More advanced player instructions

More money for clubs

More prize money

More transfers

Remove glitch where Tottenham buys most of your players

Player swap for transfers

More formations

When players transfer it should immediately update

Player rating increse based on form

I'm a little new to the world of football managers, and love international football, Mens and womens. I haven't yet seen any addition of womens teams in these games, even at the simpler international level... I'm sure many don't see a market for the women in media, but trust me, the fans would flock... So being one of the first to do so could be a very interesting opportunity!!!Thank you!

Want...

- League

Albania Super League, Division 1 Cup Albani,

Algeria: Division 1, Division 2 Coupe Nationale

Saudi Arabia League, Division 1 Champions Cup

Armenia: Armenian League Cup Armenia

Austria: 1. Liga

Belgium: 2nd class

Belarus Premier League Cup

Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League, Cup BiH

Bulgaria A PFG Cup Bługarii

Cyprus: 1. Division Cup