Steven

What New Features Would You Like to See in Soccer Manager 2017?

in the sm 2017 i want to take on managing and the nationals not only the clubs and the clubs to can change like in really that one coach or manager can go from one club in the other club . please if can do this i am  very sure that this game will play more and more every day . but without this two updates will be like now that i play one time in a month :( :( :( :(

Votre jeu a une très bonne base après effectivement il faudrait améliorer certaines choses :

- placement libre des joueurs sur le terrain par un glissé (formation libre)

- un peu plus de critères sur les joueurs

- pouvoir changer de club

- entraîner équipe nationale

- critère de recherche dans les transferts plus détaillé afin de chercher par caractéristiques (au moins 15 en tacle par exemple)

- pouvoir faire des entraînement un peu plus poussé

- interagir avec les médias

- ligue des champions, le 3ème de groupe en europa league

Voilà tout ça serait déjà pas mal ☺

I would like the game to be WAY more realistic... like not sending pogba to real sociedad, west ham, QPR ...and stuff like that.  I would also like to have the ability to manage national teams. Most of all i feel soccer manager 17 should have a better layout, like football manager does.

I think the new version should have also lead the national team. To make it more interesting, should also, if you have a good performance, like clubs offer to direct. Another thing also that there should be Club World Cup, Super Cup between Champions League and Euroleague winner, as well as among the winners league and cups. Finally, they should add more leagues.

1. A calendar so that you can see the fixtures easier and so you can see when the transfer market starts and ends and so that you can simulate straight to a certain day.

2. A search box in the "training ground" so you don't have to scroll down every time to find the right person.

3. Having the ability to change teams as a manager without having to start a new save file.

4. Squad sheets so you don't have to keep changing players but instead the squad so you have like 3 different squads you can play.

1. I love this game so much and i will love to see a 3D match highlights 

2. It should be more league                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    3.To be able to manager a international team                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        4. I'm from the caribbean and would love to see concacaf international teams and manage them

Welcome back Steven ! 

Here's my suggestions - 

i) increase in prize money in cup and shield competitions.

ii) after all the recent changes the balance very easily goes to negative. Why not increase the ticket prices after the vast increases in salaries.

iii) less click to do basic things on phone.

iv) one simple click to get all the players back from loan.

v) in the league player stats add goalkeepers with most clean sheets. Also in the stats.

vi) whoever replies the bugs sometimes they are very very rude

vii) when SM changes certain things why not explain it in home screen or at least post a link where there are the explanations.

viii) more control for custom GW managers.

ix) maybe do something to make the newsfeed in a GW active ( i.e. managers communicating via newsfeed.

x) increase the bids from external clubs. For say I am deportivo and had purchased busquets but now I want to sell him and Barcelona is taken. External clubs offer peanuts for peanuts for players(just 1m or 1.2m more). Those offers are ridiculous.

xi) give a fixed prize money for coming 1st, 2nd, 3rd and so on and plus what the chairman injects. For example 50m for winning the league, 35m for 2nd, 30m for third and so on. Plus chairman gives money according to the set target and achievement.

xii) some sort of reward for highest scorer, best player, most assists, most clean sheets.

i have more but can't think of them right now. Buenos noches !!

So dust off your tracksuit and get ready to start your new managerial career on 15 August 2016.

it was what you wrote in blog

today is 16 august and still noting happen:mellow:

and where we can suggest to add a league or a language i can give you full information you need for iran league or persian/farsi language

1)Youth Training must be improved..... it takes too long for a player to grow.It took me an estimated 10 seasons to grow Paulo Dybala to 90+ rated..

2)Better Match animations,Commentary probably?

3)Player Shirt Number and not Position Number

4)Finances should be split to Transfer and Wage so that your funds do not run out so fast

5)Big clubs more money.For example,I manage Arsenal but the budget is 20+ million like really i cant buy a quality player

6)Include Sacking of the Manager and/or offers from other clubs

7)Player contracts should not be rolling contract

Thanks,

SeRvEr FC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_KqW63oWs_UksOzBQSTn6Q/videos

Gostaria que vocês mudassem o ratings do jogador Nani pois ele vem de duas ótimas temporadas em 14/15 ele fez 12 gols pelo Sporting de portugal e na temporada passada 15/16 pelo fenerbahçe da Turquia ele fez 14 gols e agora é no eurocopa 2016 ele fez 3 gols por portugal e ganhou a chuteira de prata da Eurocopa e faz dois anos que o rating dele está estagnado no 90 devido ah essas 2 Boas temporadas e a uma ótima Eurocopa 2016 gostaria que vocês aumentacem o nível de ratings dele de 90 para 92 ou 93 devido às duas ótimas temporadas que fez Pesso que olhem com carrinho para esse grande jogador o Nani que é conhecido mundialmente obrigado e espero que o ratings dele no soccer mananger 2017 seja de 92 ou 93 muito obrigado !!!!!!!

Just now, Ste G said:

Dev's actually starting to post on the forums, and acknowledge their player base would be a wonderful new feature. <_<

The customer support has been dire the past couple of years.

worse than dire, more than a couple of years, not sure sm's customers have ever been treated with respect. When you look at how many staff they show they have,  it is so hard to believe that none of them know how to treat customers.

Then again, none of them seem to have a clue about improving the game or is it that they just couldn't care less?

I would love to see player swap deals and also require the management for extra cash but the max is 200,000 and two times per-season only. You can scout on one player for certain amounts of cash;NOT SM CREDITS!. Wonderkid traits should be added so it will be simple to see who is the upcoming best player in your squad. Have conversations with players on they should retire or not. 

Hi, I would like to say that this game is amazing! But in my opinion in the new one as Soccer Manager 2017 you should put Bulgarian Championship and Bulgarian teams. I thing I am not the only bulgarian who loves this game and will be just awesome if you include bulgarian teams in the game which can be managed. Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward Soccer Manager 2017. 

An more improved game engine. Even better than the current one. The current one is quite good IMO. Please do not downgrade it!!!

One thing I noticed is that you can hardly get 5-0 these days despite being totally dominated the opposition team... not sure it's just me or what.

4 minutes ago, tupac_healy said:

Chat.....

That is all

Edit....

I've had more time to think about it.... my suggestion is build a time machine and go back to when the game was great and simplistic!

But the burning question is this.... why are you asking for opinions when  it's desperately clear opinions have been discarded very easily when it comes to what is good for the game in the last few years? 

Bit self defeating lads