Steven

What New Features Would You Like to See in Soccer Manager 2017?

112 posts in this topic

I don't want to be a negative Nancy to some posters on here, but I'm pretty sure this is for Single Player updates, not for SM Worlds.

I've read some posts on here, which suggest updates to SM Worlds, when I don't think this is what this thread is about.

Now, I may be wrong, but these are just my observations, as this was posted on the Single Player side of the forum.

1 Update to the single player side, which would make it a lot more realistic, is just have the days coincide with the clicking of the next turn button, kind of like how it is setup in SM worlds. Basically, I don't need to worry about clicking for the next day, when the next day comes in real life, it's the next day in the single player version. Still have games like every 3 to 4 days, or something like that, kind of like how it is in SM worlds. Controlling the time, seems kind of too "Godly" to me. Maybe just have an hour by hour clicking of the button process, for training, or whatever. Like 4 hours max per day. Now, I must admit, I only stepped foot into the single player game, like right when it came out, but after clicking the next turn button a few times, that got real old, and I've been done with it ever since. Just my 2 cents.

Cheers.

16 hours ago, rio31 said:

I don't want to be a negative Nancy to some posters on here, but I'm pretty sure this is for Single Player updates, not for SM Worlds.

I've read some posts on here, which suggest updates to SM Worlds, when I don't think this is what this thread is about.

Now, I may be wrong, but these are just my observations, as this was posted on the Single Player side of the forum.

1 Update to the single player side, which would make it a lot more realistic, is just have the days coincide with the clicking of the next turn button, kind of like how it is setup in SM worlds. Basically, I don't need to worry about clicking for the next day, when the next day comes in real life, it's the next day in the single player version. Still have games like every 3 to 4 days, or something like that, kind of like how it is in SM worlds. Controlling the time, seems kind of too "Godly" to me. Maybe just have an hour by hour clicking of the button process, for training, or whatever. Like 4 hours max per day. Now, I must admit, I only stepped foot into the single player game, like right when it came out, but after clicking the next turn button a few times, that got real old, and I've been done with it ever since. Just my 2 cents.

Cheers.

Apologies! My fault I didn't realise it was for the single player game, since the SM bread and butter is (should be) world's I assumed they were asking for opinions on worlds.... so my bad.

So in regards single player improvments, one immediately springs to mind......

SCRAP IT AND FIX WORLDS

4 minutes ago, tupac_healy said:

Apologies! My fault I didn't realise it was for the single player game, since the SM bread and butter is (should be) world's I assumed they were asking for opinions on worlds.... so my bad.

So in regards single player improvments, one immediately springs to mind......

SCRAP IT AND FIX WORLDS

Wasn't just you. I was thinking the same thing when I first read/saw the thread on the forum. Then I started to read other people's responses, and that's when I realized this isn't for SM Worlds.

And I agree. Kind of seemed a waste to me as well giving so much time and effort into this. Their bread and butter, is SM Worlds.

tupac_healy likes this

here is what we really need

international  managing in sm and worlds

loan players better at least 90 and

21 in age and  below

give players on transfers with money deals on sm

friends in other league in sm

I'd say focus on what you have. I've seen very little change in the match engine over the last year, and presumably the staff/dev team is too small to attend the the outlandish suggestions here (like a 3d engine). Why not fix bugs, update player database, and then throw all efforts to commercializing this game to support further development.

There are numerous bugs to fix:

-In my second season at Arsenal (after winning league in first), the Champions League has disappeared

-Unrealistic number of red cards issued (at normal aggression)

-All too often my GK will send the ball to a defender, my back 4 will uselessly ping the ball around, and then an opposition player will intercept and score a goal. This is a bit unrealistic, esp. when playing defenders who all have greater than 90 skill.

...and ps. I much prefer this to SM worlds....though I'm probably the minority

I play for a long time SM 15 and 16 and I've figured out a few things I'd like to change

1. I would like to see fixed shirt numbers to have a better orientation during the match

2. More money if on a small club champions leugue or leugue season win

3. realistic transfer budgets (ie no more than 30 mils but really 100 mils)

4. individual player training (as in Fifa 16)

5. player possision training 

6. international teams to coach

PS

if it bad English is sorry I'm Dutch

YES BUT WHAT APPEND IS ANY ONE KNOW ABOUT IT WHEN IT WILL COME PLS REPLY 

Edited by NaWin
IF ITS CHANGED THE DATE PLS INFORM ALSO

is it possible to add more Italian leagues like Lega Pro I and II and their groups?

and is it possible to create a FiIFA/UEFA ranking like real? and Champions League/Europa League qualification rounds?

I'd like to see miltiplayer it's the only thing that would get me playing the single player so to speak. Not even sure if you can right now but can you and someone else play single player either on same cpu or no?