Sign in to follow this  
apofis

All SM on Vacation mode??

Iuuuuu, admin??? Ar you here????

Nobody knows anything?

Thanks.

In time, they will answer. But pushing for responses, will only slow things down with them.

They like to make you sweat, and, they also don't have the resources to be monitoring anything on the forum these days.

They're dealing with their app and raking in money from all the stupid kids in Asia that have cell phones.

If you need immediate help with this, I recommend Cam Lucas.

I have read this, thanks for the mention footballz. It is an Ingame issue which i cannot stress enough i have just as much power or authority as anyone else. I personalyl have not noticed this before, but it must surely be a bug if managers are not being sacked after 30 days.

Im not sure what you eman exactly but i dont think its that simple. Again i have not seen this bug but if i understand correctly managers are not being sacked automotically. If this is the case it is a development issue and not for yjust you but Sm wide. ou can try to contact the SM devs here on the forum, In game via a bug ticket or by email. My best bet would be to contact them via scial media. the  time even i have got a swift response from the lads upstairs was when i tried via social mdia, and it was fast. The Facebbok and twitter platrms appear  get Far FAR more love than the forum. If it really is imprtant to you id reccomend Social media.