Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ilir Gashi

Counter Formation for 4-2-3-1 ?

7 posts in this topic

What is the best counter formation for 4-2-3-1 ? My opponent uses attacking or very attacking mentality mixed passing fast tempo and own half pressure.
What would you guys recommend to me I have players for any of the formations

????????????

4-3-3b has always given me the better stats, hardly ever lost .

Same with me...

Reason? The 4 defense could hold of the 3 AM and 1 Striker. While the 4-3-3 outplays the midfield with 3 players in their, and they could go from the side which is a major weakness of the 4-2-3-1. One more tactic that I think might work even though ive never tried it before is the 4-3-2-1. But this one is an exceptional for the 4-2-3-1 wide play that doesnt attack from the wing(Which rarely happens).

Ilir Gashi likes this

Same with me...

Reason? The 4 defense could hold of the 3 AM and 1 Striker. While the 4-3-3 outplays the midfield with 3 players in their, and they could go from the side which is a major weakness of the 4-2-3-1. One more tactic that I think might work even though ive never tried it before is the 4-3-2-1. But this one is an exceptional for the 4-2-3-1 wide play that doesnt attack from the wing(Which rarely happens).

it's 4-2-3-1 B so for me can it work 4-3-3 A or 4-3-3 B or it`s the same ? and what tactics do you reckon ?

4-3-3b has always given me the better stats, hardly ever lost .

Can it be even 4-3-3 A or it dosen`t matter.And if I play 4-3-3 B what tactics do you reckon ? he plays 4-2-3-1 B very attacking it's hard to beat it