Dannyb01y

Have player concerns been changed?

176 posts in this topic

I'm a long time player and know how the concerns work but in one of my game worlds Aguero has gone up in concern level 3 times in what seems a fairly short space of time i.e weeks. He's made 32 starts and one sub appearance and still went up to level 3. Sanchez just got a level 1 concern with 30 starts and 2 sub appearances and that seems a little harsh. Kompany also got a concern with 32/1 start/sub appearances too.

I had a concern review in my game world today and also one 8 days ago.... usually I manager concerns really well but in one season for a player to go from no concern to level 3 with 32 starts and 1 sub seems a bit steep...

Anyone else experienced this? The only thing I can think of is that I played 9 cup games which might have made players expected starts rise a bit? Normally I'd say 30 is easily enough games for no concerns to develop.

lunastorta and alex962 like this

Ive had this issue as well. I've had 9 players who have shot up to high concerns over night.

All the players have played between 26-32 games of the season. We've just played game 36 tonight. 

I dont know how players can be concerned by having only played 32 games out of 36! The players were injured at the time too. 

This seems like a huge bug?!?? 

lunastorta likes this

Today also got Fabregas 25/1 (games/sub), Muller 30/4 and Busquets 42 - FORTY TWO GAMES level 1 concern...!

There's no bug of course in my gameworld but 42 games in a season isn't enough to keep someone happy.

lunastorta likes this

Typical SM. And FYI, there is no concern scenario in European Championships. In my Gw, a European Championship, there is one team who have Gotze but he hasn't played a single game for the last 6 seasons in a 92 avg team. He has no concern. So, typical SM

lunastorta likes this

Thought something was wrong with concerns myself. A few of my squad today developed concerns, we have just played our 21st league match, we know 'When deciding the maximum number of games a player could potentially play, they only consider league games but when counting the number of games they have played, all games where a player can lose fitness are counted.'   So Alaba would count 21 games. He's played 10 league, 6 SMFA(GC so these count), 1 Cup and 4 Shield games that's 21 games or 100%. 

Why is he concerned?

lunastorta likes this

Thought something was wrong with concerns myself. A few of my squad today developed concerns, we have just played our 21st league match, we know 'When deciding the maximum number of games a player could potentially play, they only consider league games but when counting the number of games they have played, all games where a player can lose fitness are counted.'   So Alaba would count 21 games. He's played 10 league, 6 SMFA(GC so these count), 1 Cup and 4 Shield games that's 21 games or 100%. 

Why is he concerned?

The blue part was always the way. however it may have been changed? they change alot of things and dont tell us. regardless this must be a bug, any tweak still shouldnt produce the concerns we are seeing here. Sm need to patch this one ASAP or a lot of squads gonna be ruined.

lunastorta likes this

Today in one of my game worlds (ID:1360) I've had 6 players become concerned about a lack of games. I have only a squad size of 21 and 4 of these players have played 30+ games, and the other 2 have played 20+ games.

Absolutely ridiculous!!

lunastorta likes this

Today I have these players with concerns

2973gtz.png

SM staff, seriously: Ronaldo? Neymar? Iniesta? Concerns?

Are you kidding us?

We write tons of threads, messages, requests, questions, and doesn't change anything.

Example:  Ronaldo plays all Cup matches and in regular season go on bench. He plays after half-time

The statistics at turn 24

2ikHZ4A.png

Something's wrong.

The cup matches are useless, now play only championship.

Today I have these players with concerns

2973gtz.png

SM staff, seriously: Ronaldo? Neymar? Iniesta? Concerns?

Are you kidding us?

We write tons of threads, messages, requests, questions, and doesn't change anything.

Example:  Ronaldo plays all Cup matches and in regular season go on bench. He plays after half-time

The statistics at turn 24

2ikHZ4A.png

Something's wrong.

The cup matches are useless, now play only championship.

Something wrong? You ask yourself, will Ronaldo in real life play in such a team where he is used as a sub in 11 league matches when he's the best player of the team? 11 games as a sub, is Ronaldo any kind of stupid that he won't be willing to have concern. In real life he would have left the club by now.

tupac_healy and RoyalAguila like this

In real life Ronaldo plays max two matches every week.

We have:

Saturday: League

Monday: Cup

Wednesday: League

(SMFA don't count for fitness)

loop

Fitness decrease and Ronaldo need to rest.

In real world Ronaldo don't need to rest for play two matches every 3 days.

In real world:

Sunday: League

Wednesday: National Cup or European Cup

loop

what is going on?

i understand the need to have concerns to avoid people from hogging players and i agree but currently it is getting into a ridiculous level

top players who play more than half of the season are unhappy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cmon, we need to rest players, right?

this is nuts 

Plenty have the same issue, search the forum and you will see.

I brought up this issue when the SM Devs were adamant that speeding up the player concerns would combat player hogging. It does no such thing, all it does is make it impossible for anyone to have a half decent squad of 18-22 players. 

boboman, lunastorta and alex962 like this

Plenty have the same issue, search the forum and you will see.

I brought up this issue when the SM Devs were adamant that speeding up the player concerns would combat player hogging. It does no such thing, all it does is make it impossible for anyone to have a half decent squad of 18-22 players. 

you are absolutely right

btw, do you know the logic how concerns are triggered?

alex962 likes this

I think good players have to play like 8/10 the games you have a season which is very hard to keep up with

that's nuts

they will get tired

unless the tired level is removed, then ok

but then they will be unhappy because they don't play 80% of the time

If a player starts then I think it counts as one full game whether he gets subbed or not.  If he comes on as sub then it counts as half a game (regardless of what time he comes on).

RoyalAguila likes this

I made a thread about this when Sergio Busquests got a level 1 concern after playing 32 games in a season. There's a fine line between realism and fun.

Quite right so I've merged the two topics.

This was the help article when the topic was created - "When deciding the maximum number of games a player could potentially play, they only consider league games but when counting the number of games they have played, all games where a player can lose fitness are counted."

It now says

When deciding the maximum number of games a player could potentially play, all games where a player can lose fitness are counted.

They have definitely changed it.

So basically in my season I had 9 cup games as well so my players are judging it out of 47 games. Not sure Busquets would complain about missing the league cup every year as most prem teams rest players for it because its not a prestigious tournament in any way shape or form. Not to mention most leagues have only one cup tournament to juggle fitness with.

If a team is getting concern with 21 players then its arguably a problem.