im actually surpised at that if they are direct quotes. I mean the sentiment aside that is not very professional replies.

They are real quotes. 

It just shows how much SM actually care about the forum that they are willing to reply there but not here.

Don't get me wrong, anything that makes player hogging less likely is a good thing. One of my Squads I have 25 players rated 90+ and under the old system it was too easy to keep them all happy.

What irks me is that this change was just snuck in with no mention of it anywhere. In fact the only changed the help article AFTER people complained.

With warning, I would have made an effort to reshape the team, offload some players and replace with some lower rated players if needed. It's a quiet game world so I've been lucky enough to build up a strong squad. No problem offloading some, even though they'll sit at unmanaged/external.

Instead, now they've all got concerns from nowhere and the biggest ass of it all is that they've had millions wiped off their value, so now not only do I suffer concerns from nowhere that could have been managed with fair warning, I now take a huge financial loss to resolve it as well.

Fracking awesome.

Out of 26 players, 20 have recently developed concerns.How is this possible ?

yuyg887.png

It's possible because of the number of top class talent you have in each position.

Under the old rules you wouldn't have been able to have both Neuer (96) and Courtois (93).

You have four top class CBs: Silva (95), Ramos (95), Kompany (93) and Hummels (93).

and you have four top class forwards: Suarez (96), Benzema (94), Cavani (94) and Griezmann (93).

You don't need two of those CBs, one of those keepers or two of those forwards either. Under the old system it would have been the same, I'd have been surprised if you had managed to keep them all happy. Saw the tweets on SM's account and they've highlighted you specifically as a player hogger and it is giving those of us who aren't but who feel we're going to be badly affected a bad name, and it means they're less likely to take the comments here seriously.

26 players rated 89+ is overkill.

Out of 26 players, 20 have recently developed concerns.How is this possible ?

yuyg887.png

This is a very pleasing sight to be honest. I know plenty of managers who would happy to see so much blue on such a squad. Bravo to SM says me

Yes, squads like that are the main reason for this change, I don't think anyone is disputing that "super squads" (hogging) are one of the biggest killers of open game worlds and something needed to be done.

The issue most people have is that the change was unannounced and snuck in the back door, giving no-one any time to adjust squads if they wanted to.

Concerns drop player value, so it's a double hit.

I know you'll have no sympathy and say it's their own fault for hogging, but just chucking in major changes alienates the player base. Open discussion and announced changes give people time to adapt, or at least takes away the grounds for complaints.

In my league hit by concerns there are 120 players on the concern list. Amusingly some are 83 rated Besiktas squad players.. the ai cant manage the real life squad size. :P

On the flip side every team has players with concerns. it will be fun to hoover up the talent going spare and sell some of the cut price bargain players on.

Seems odd to be responding on different sites with different responses and not the games forum.

The forum is more permanent, and I believe shows up on Google searches.

Twitter is comparatively more temporary, and tweets can be deleted more easily to remove evidence.

Not that I think that's how SM would roll at all... subterfuge, sneakiness... just saying, that's the difference between the platforms. Read into it what you will.

;)

On the other hand, My Rangers side in Scottish Championship 1(old), got concerns resolved for Gimenez and R.Rodriguez. I have Ramos, Bonucci, Varane, Stones, D.Luiz, Gimenes, J,Martinez, Clyne, R. Rodriguez, Manolas and Romagnoli as defenders. I had Bernat also whom I sold and used Rodriguez instead. I gave 5 out of 10 games to Gimenez at RB and both the players have no concerns now. Only Clyne and Griezmann have level 1 concerns as I don't use Clyne but Griezmann will be resolved as I use him too much.

i had my oblak reach level 3 concerns and have played him every game since then and will continue to do so but he's now reached level 4, does anyone know if its possible to keep a player once they've hit level 3 concerns as i can get de gea for him instead of losing him at a cheap price with his rating increase due. any help would be great guys 

i had my oblak reach level 3 concerns and have played him every game since then and will continue to do so but he's now reached level 4, does anyone know if its possible to keep a player once they've hit level 3 concerns as i can get de gea for him instead of losing him at a cheap price with his rating increase due. any help would be great guys 

All you can do is play him every game, although now he's level 4 I doubt it will fix it. I always felt buying off all players concerns was wrong but that you should be able to do it ONE TIME per season - look at real life Wayne Rooney he had concerns of sorts but a fat pay check got him back on track and he's still there now.

What you need to realize is that players will get concerns based on real life scenarios. For example, if Ronaldo or Messi have reached 100% of games played, but a quarter or half of them coming off the bench, in real life that would never happen. This is because they are superstars, and if that were to happen then rest assure they would complain about it and possibly ask for a transfer.

Same would go for any player who is rated 90+. An Ozil, Hazard, Iniesta, Busquets, etc would not want to start off the bench either. They would want to be in the starting 11 almost every game. Unless they are close to retiring, then i can see them getting concerns for lack of play.

Also in reality, if any player is young (age 17-21) but rated 87-89 i can see them complaining about lack of games, because they would expect at least to be given a shot to play 5-10 games a season, and most clubs would do that to see what kind of talent they have that could potentially replace some of their players in the future.

The only thing i can think of why the players gain concerns is if previous years they were not used as much, and you are making up for it this season, or a lot of games saw them coming off the bench. Players dont like that at all in real life so why on SM it should be tolerated?

As for player concerns due to lack of salary, I think if a player is performing at a high level and is doing alot for your team, he should request a wage increase, but not where it will break the bank either. Also instead of the chairman making the decision for you, you should accept, or negotiate with the player yourself to come to an agreement. If no agreement is met either he should ask for a transfer, re-negotiate again, or start gaining concerns.

The way I build all my teams that I manage is 15-16 players in my starting squad and 10-12 in my youth squad. This keeps morale at a high level and players rarely get concerns. Plus when it is time to trade someone i make sure i get something of equal value in return, whether it be another potential youth superstar, or another 90+ rated player who can fill the void till I find something better.

Last season with my Chelsea, my record was 32-5-1. Got 101 points, 93 GF, 23 GA. All my players including my youth squad had 98-100% morale and they all hit their target games played. None developed concerns and two of my players won awards (Iniesta Golden Boot 21G 12A 7MOM, and Courtois for best Goalkeeper). You can have no concerns if you play your players the right way and have the right amount of people in your squad.

Question for anyone who can help, how do i add images or screenshots of the league tables or team list?

Last season, concerns hadn't been tweaked (they were actually turned off at one point, apparently) and were nowhere near as harsh as they are now, so it was much easier to keep a high rated team happier.

Also, no-one is questioning higher rated players/superstars playing more often, but then fitness needs to be tweaked to allow this to happen. In real life ronaldo can play three times a week and not have any problems. Here, twice a week is about manageable if there's a three-four day gap between matches. Certainly in the EC's you get fixture pileup with cup matches and league matches barely two days apart, making it impossible to start a fit first-11 in both matches, regardless of whether the players think they should play or not.

Wanting to play 85+% of matches is one thing, but in the current game, it's not possible if you want to start players at 95% fitness or higher.

Th

Last season, concerns hadn't been tweaked (they were actually turned off at one point, apparently) and were nowhere near as harsh as they are now, so it was much easier to keep a high rated team happier.

Also, no-one is questioning higher rated players/superstars playing more often, but then fitness needs to be tweaked to allow this to happen. In real life ronaldo can play three times a week and not have any problems. Here, twice a week is about manageable if there's a three-four day gap between matches. Certainly in the EC's you get fixture pileup with cup matches and league matches barely two days apart, making it impossible to start a fit first-11 in both matches, regardless of whether the players think they should play or not.

Wanting to play 85+% of matches is one thing, but in the current game, it's not possible if you want to start players at 95% fitness or higher.

That's why it's better to use a rule of 85%+ fitness rule for main XI to start the game (and be subbed if fitness is lower than 90%)

i understand the system just wanted to know if anyone has gotten a player to level 3 concerns and managed to get them down and keep them (recently)

Yes i had a lvl 4 Kane and statred him every game int he league and subbed him on every cuo game from the day he went lvl 4 and he dropped to lvl 3 a month later. this was all in teh last 45 days under new system, so is possible.

i understand the system just wanted to know if anyone has gotten a player to level 3 concerns and managed to get them down and keep them (recently)

Yes I had Jordi Alba on level 4 so he has played 17/19 league games  and 5/6 cup games this season with him starting and getting subbed off at 45 min mark

Yes I had Jordi Alba on level 4 so he has played 17/19 league games  and 5/6 cup games this season with him starting and getting subbed off at 45 min mark

Does substituting a player at half time mean they lose no fitness? I know If I sub at 75 they lose some but not as much as a full game.