Dannyb01y

Have player concerns been changed?

161 posts in this topic

I need to get one thing clear. Both Kimmich and Weigl soon gonna hit 90. So, will they have concerns as soon as they get 90 because they haven't played enough games (for a 90 rated player) when they were 88 or does the counting for number of games needed for 90 rated player only start after they get 90?

12 hours ago, Pukis said:

There should be exceptions for things like this in my opinion 

Edited by S04
I cant get rid of the quote

19 hours ago, Pukis said:

I need to get one thing clear. Both Kimmich and Weigl soon gonna hit 90. So, will they have concerns as soon as they get 90 because they haven't played enough games (for a 90 rated player) when they were 88 or does the counting for number of games needed for 90 rated player only start after they get 90?

If they become 90 rated then it will be seen as though they have been that rating for the whole season. It isn't a bug but a flaw in the system.

7 minutes ago, smut said:

If they become 90 rated then it will be seen as though they have been that rating for the whole season. It isn't a bug but a flaw in the system.

well that is ridiculous if true

This " concerns " is ridiculous!!! It kills the fun part of this game! It should be removed! BTW with this should be possible to loan players 90+

lunastorta likes this

16 hours ago, dangro said:

This " concerns " is ridiculous!!! It kills the fun part of this game! It should be removed! BTW with this should be possible to loan players 90+

It's designed to prevent player hogging.  Which is what actually kills the fun part of the game.

23 hours ago, Nico66 said:

It's designed to prevent player hogging.  Which is what actually kills the fun part of the game.

It was designed to prevent player hogging... Now is designed to ed up your team! If you have more than 11 90+ players you are done... 

2 hours ago, dangro said:

It was designed to prevent player hogging... Now is designed to ed up your team! If you have more than 11 90+ players you are done... 

But if you have more 90+ players than you need then isn't that player hogging?

23 hours ago, Nico66 said:

But if you have more 90+ players than you need then isn't that player hogging?

I play this game 10 freakin years and now it's so annoying that I'm considering deleting my account! Concerns should be innactive untill you've got more than 50 players... It'll  prevent player hogging