I need to get one thing clear. Both Kimmich and Weigl soon gonna hit 90. So, will they have concerns as soon as they get 90 because they haven't played enough games (for a 90 rated player) when they were 88 or does the counting for number of games needed for 90 rated player only start after they get 90?

19 hours ago, Pukis said:

I need to get one thing clear. Both Kimmich and Weigl soon gonna hit 90. So, will they have concerns as soon as they get 90 because they haven't played enough games (for a 90 rated player) when they were 88 or does the counting for number of games needed for 90 rated player only start after they get 90?

If they become 90 rated then it will be seen as though they have been that rating for the whole season. It isn't a bug but a flaw in the system.

7 minutes ago, smut said:

If they become 90 rated then it will be seen as though they have been that rating for the whole season. It isn't a bug but a flaw in the system.

well that is ridiculous if true

16 hours ago, dangro said:

This " concerns " is ridiculous!!! It kills the fun part of this game! It should be removed! BTW with this should be possible to loan players 90+

It's designed to prevent player hogging.  Which is what actually kills the fun part of the game.

23 hours ago, Nico66 said:

It's designed to prevent player hogging.  Which is what actually kills the fun part of the game.

It was designed to prevent player hogging... Now is designed to ed up your team! If you have more than 11 90+ players you are done... 

2 hours ago, dangro said:

It was designed to prevent player hogging... Now is designed to ed up your team! If you have more than 11 90+ players you are done... 

But if you have more 90+ players than you need then isn't that player hogging?

23 hours ago, Nico66 said:

I play this game 10 freakin years and now it's so annoying that I'm considering deleting my account! Concerns should be innactive untill you've got more than 50 players... It'll  prevent player hogging

On 16/04/2017 at 0:30 PM, Nico66 said:

NO , especially when my first team is 94-95 my bench is 93 and my YOUTHS are 80-91

I goddamned earned these players, I'm not ing selling them to Jim who's 8 hours old managing West Brom.

I've had Raheem Sterlign for 2 years and he's gone up from mid 80's to 91. Am I to be punished for making a smart investment? 

4 hours ago, Manuster - Emmanuel Alagba said:

NO , especially when my first team is 94-95 my bench is 93 and my YOUTHS are 80-91

I goddamned earned these players, I'm not ing selling them to Jim who's 8 hours old managing West Brom.

I've had Raheem Sterlign for 2 years and he's gone up from mid 80's to 91. Am I to be punished for making a smart investment? 

I know I made this thread but you need to be slightly realistic. You can keep about 21 91+ rated players happy in a year and then use good management skills to bring the youngsters in to the team at the right time and sell the top rated oldies that are beginning to drop.

You don't NEED more players than that to be competitive. This isn't fifa ultimate team, you're not supposed to be collecting all the best players. Not to mention you must be killing your club with wages.

Player hogging only increases the speed in which a game world empties - who wants to play in a empty game.

I'm 99% sure its the average rating of your team that counts so smart management can help with concerns anyhow.

5 hours ago, Manuster - Emmanuel Alagba said:

Player concerns aren't a punishment. It's part of the game to make it more complex and challenging. 

If you don't want to lose Sterling then play him. It's quite simple really, no Maths degree required or else I would be screwed myself. SM make it quite clear that players rated 90 and above expect to play first team football.

If you want to bleat about concerns then moan about something worthwhile, like the bug that gives players concerns even though they only just had a rating increase.

3 minutes ago, Nico66 said:

If you want to bleat about concerns then moan about something worthwhile, like the bug that gives players concerns even though they only just had a rating increase.

This.

If anything concerns MUST be sped up. 

Club hoarding players needs to be sorted. What 90 rated CF wants to be 11th choice striker? no they will want to move to get first team action!

Sure.

But give time to play in first team, the Dembele's case is a "shhiittscript" and the staff need to work WELL.

I've no problem to sell Dembele when he reach 4 level concern, but not for two nuts and a candy

On 15/05/2017 at 5:43 PM, Dannyb01y said:

I know I made this thread but you need to be slightly realistic. You can keep about 21 91+ rated players happy in a year and then use good management skills to bring the youngsters in to the team at the right time and sell the top rated oldies that are beginning to drop.

You don't NEED more players than that to be competitive. This isn't fifa ultimate team, you're not supposed to be collecting all the best players. Not to mention you must be killing your club with wages.

Player hogging only increases the speed in which a game world empties - who wants to play in a empty game.

I'm 99% sure its the average rating of your team that counts so smart management can help with concerns anyhow.

I would sell my oldies if I had any, average age is 26 and the only realy oldie is Ibra who doesnt even look like he may decrease for a while.

I get I'm not SUPPOSED to acquire such a big team, but am I in the wrong for doing so? And as for my gameworld empting, it's the fullest one I'm in with 12 individual mangers and a constant fight for the top 4 places.

I've already reserved myself to selling Sterling, fine. He looks like he's peaked imo.

My problem is the fact that I cannot have 90+ players because someone has decided that they need to play. 

I loan them out, they get a full season games, but I don't think it's fair that they try to play in the first team. when they are nowhere near it. The only way I'd be able to fit in Weigl, Alli, Bernandos, Rabiot, Goretzka, Kovavic and Saul into my midfield would be for me to sell ALL of my first team midfielders.

and before you say "too many midfielders" half of them weren't 90 rated 6 months ago

or is scouting a problem too? tsk

14 minutes ago, Manuster - Emmanuel Alagba said:

I would sell my oldies if I had any, average age is 26 and the only realy oldie is Ibra who doesnt even look like he may decrease for a while.

I get I'm not SUPPOSED to acquire such a big team, but am I in the wrong for doing so? And as for my gameworld empting, it's the fullest one I'm in with 12 individual mangers and a constant fight for the top 4 places.

I've already reserved myself to selling Sterling, fine. He looks like he's peaked imo.

My problem is the fact that I cannot have 90+ players because someone has decided that they need to play. 

I loan them out, they get a full season games, but I don't think it's fair that they try to play in the first team. when they are nowhere near it. The only way I'd be able to fit in Weigl, Alli, Bernandos, Rabiot, Goretzka, Kovavic and Saul into my midfield would be for me to sell ALL of my first team midfielders.

and before you say "too many midfielders" half of them weren't 90 rated 6 months ago

or is scouting a problem too? tsk

It would be incredibly unrealistic not to have those concerns. There's not a club in the world that has an entire team rated 94-95. Real Madrid have 6 players in that category and they have players such as Rodriguez (93) looking to leave in the summer in search of game time. In real life no clubs at all can keep that many 90+ players happy - not by a long way! Even the biggest clubs have to sell and big name players have to move. The fact that they weren't always rated 90+ is irrelevant - every player starts out lower! Waiting for rises and selling is part of the game, and part of real life football. You said it yourself, it's not something you're supposed to do. And 12 players isn't that competitive really compared to 116 in one GW I'm in. What you're doing is unquestionably player hoarding and you can't deny that! 

Just now, Kev said:

It would be incredibly unrealistic not to have those concerns. There's not a club in the world that has an entire team rated 94-95. Real Madrid have 6 players in that category and they have players such as Rodriguez (93) looking to leave in the summer in search of game time. In real life no clubs at all can keep that many 90+ players happy - not by a long way! Even the biggest clubs have to sell and big name players have to move. The fact that they weren't always rated 90+ is irrelevant - every player starts out lower! Waiting for rises and selling is part of the game, and part of real life football. You said it yourself, it's not something you're supposed to do. And 12 players isn't that competitive really compared to 116 in one GW I'm in. What you're doing is unquestionably player hoarding and you can't deny that! 

I'm not denying I'm player hoarding......>.>

The gameworld was active and alive when I joined and I was by no means near the top. I built this team and yadda yadda it gradually died. But my point STILL stands.

What's the point in scouting if this is the end result.....

I'm not saying it is realistic or not, but I'm not breaking any rules and I'm bettering both my finances and my squad.

Hoarding is just a term used by jealous managers zzzzz

Just now, Manuster - Emmanuel Alagba said:

I'm not denying I'm player hoarding......>.>

The gameworld was active and alive when I joined and I was by no means near the top. I built this team and yadda yadda it gradually died. But my point STILL stands.

What's the point in scouting if this is the end result.....

I'm not saying it is realistic or not, but I'm not breaking any rules and I'm bettering both my finances and my squad.

Hoarding is just a term used by jealous managers zzzzz

Hoarding is a term you just used yourself! I'm annoyed that I have 9 players on concerns at one of my teams now, but I don't need that many players which is why they're not getting game time and wanting to move - it's a realistic situation. What's the point of scouting and waiting for players to rise in value if you're not going to sell them? No team needs as many 90+ players as you have, I really don't get your point. Concerns happen in real life, so it makes perfect sense to have concerns to try and make SM more realistic, doesn't it? 

Well done for buying Sterling years ago when he was cheap, but do you think that he'd be happy to stay in real life if he wasn't playing much and was rated so highly? He'd move to another club to get games - it's a real life situation.

The point of scouting is so that you can pick and choose which players to keep who might hit a high rating and which ones to sell when they've reached peak potential to keep your finances in line (or even profit like I do).

I player hoard but I do it smartly. I have about 21 top rated players and barely any concerns. I usually win 3 or more trophies a seasons and have never sold a player forcing a transfer from concerns. I take advantage of bad managers who are forced to sell by snapping up talents that are vastly under priced, keeping them happy for 20 turns and selling them on.

I've sold Thiago silva this season and Phillip Lahm is retiring soon so now I'm bringing Casmiro and Bellerin into the first team. John stones and Eric Bailly will be sold after their ratings review.

You can either moan about the system or be smart and play the system.

squad.jpg

res.jpg

cocnednrs.jpg

This a league with 18/20 teams managed and I have £512m in the bank. I promoted Shorpe from Div 4 to Div 1. :)

5 hours ago, Dannyb01y said:

The point of scouting is so that you can pick and choose which players to keep who might hit a high rating and which ones to sell when they've reached peak potential to keep your finances in line (or even profit like I do).

I player hoard but I do it smartly. I have about 21 top rated players and barely any concerns. I usually win 3 or more trophies a seasons and have never sold a player forcing a transfer from concerns. I take advantage of bad managers who are forced to sell by snapping up talents that are vastly under priced, keeping them happy for 20 turns and selling them on.

I've sold Thiago silva this season and Phillip Lahm is retiring soon so now I'm bringing Casmiro and Bellerin into the first team. John stones and Eric Bailly will be sold after their ratings review.

You can either moan about the system or be smart and play the system.

This a league with 18/20 teams managed and I have £512m in the bank. I promoted Shorpe from Div 4 to Div 1. :)

Just out of interest did you get a stadium upgrade when you got to Div1?  I manage a Div 5 club that are now in Div 2 but still have the same size stadium... :( 

7 hours ago, Nico66 said:

Just out of interest did you get a stadium upgrade when you got to Div1?  I manage a Div 5 club that are now in Div 2 but still have the same size stadium... :( 

You usually do if it's a smaller club.

9 hours ago, Nico66 said:

You do. I think I had a 10 k stadium to start (Whatever Scun thorpe's original stadium was) and now I'm up to about 40k seats. I have been the manger 9 years though :P

Its funny Scun thorpe is auto filtered, I thought I typoed. :P