brocky64

Brazil Serie A – WhoScored ratings of U21 players

On 09/08/2017 at 11:50 PM, d5v1L said:

These videos are trash...

There is a sheer gulf in class and ability in U17 South American football. Brazil are way too far out in front

The kid is a super talent, but many U17 superstars are nobodies by 20/21 

On 09/08/2017 at 11:48 PM, d5v1L said:

Barbosa isnt even in the top 10 imo.. his best attribute is the hype he got

Shocking comment, sorry, but at his age, only Gabriel Jesus is still ahead of him at CF

Yes, he has barely given a chance at Inter, but what young players do? He is still regarded as a golden boy by critics.

Please, share your top 10 list

On 10/08/2017 at 9:43 AM, Huggy said:

Richarlison looks to have completed his move to Watford. 

Will be interesting to see how he goes this season, Marco Silva already said he will have to adapt as a winger rather than a CF as he had been playing for FLU

On 17/08/2017 at 4:24 AM, -JMH- said:

These videos are trash...

There is a sheer gulf in class and ability in U17 South American football. Brazil are way too far out in front

The kid is a super talent, but many U17 superstars are nobodies by 20/21 

Shocking comment, sorry, but at his age, only Gabriel Jesus is still ahead of him at CF

Yes, he has barely given a chance at Inter, but what young players do? He is still regarded as a golden boy by critics.

Please, share your top 10 list

Yes, Paulinho can be a very good player.

I dont rate gabigol mate from what i have seen..(personal opinion)...dont have a top 10 list, but here are my top 3:
Jesus, talisca, malcom 

4 hours ago, d5v1L said:

Yes, Paulinho can be a very good player.

I dont rate gabigol mate from what i have seen..(personal opinion)...dont have a top 10 list, but here are my top 3:
Jesus, talisca, malcom 

I see. Talisca's hardly a youth player now though at 23

Hoping Barbosa ends in Sporting Lisbon and can show his worth this season, wages however could halt the move..

Week 21 – Back again

Apologies for the break, life calls. Also I haven't really been playing much SM...

rqtFPQz.png

Points of interest:

• As aforementioned, Richarlison moved to Watford and has already scored for them, good luck to the guy.
  • Despite not posting for weeks, the top 4 of this list has barely changed. They are also the only players to have a WhoScored rating of over 7 – which doesn't really say much about the quality in this list.
  • Talking of Paulinho, he's only played 90 mins since that ridiculous debut and his WhoScored rating has been pretty poor actually (6.59). Less than Pikachu (lol).
  • I didn't know that our man Vinícius Júnior was on loan at Flamengo. Well, here he is scoring two goals: here and here. Money well spent?
  • Two new faces to the list in 9th and 10th place. I wouldn't get too excited though...

Brocky, Vinicius is now Real Madrid player, but cannot move yet from Flamengo

From the list above - Douglas Luiz is now in Spain with Girona.

Paulinho is now out of the starting lineup, but lest not forget, he is a kid.

There isnt much in the way of outstanding young players this season to date. But it is still early days still. But several have caught the eye. Jean of Bahia, Maycon, Arana, Arthur, Dodo, Wendel, amongst others

Pedro Rocha is quickly becoming another key man for Gremio. Luan, Michel ( hired from the lower leagues now a stalwart in the top flight) and now Rocha have enabled Gremio to head the chasing pack.

On 16/11/2017 at 10:41 AM, bigtunna said:

Cardozo SHAYLON worth keeping in a tough setup?

Ive got him in EC7777, im giving him another season. He is fancied by Sao Paulo, just another poor season by the more senior players keeping him out the team.

Junior, Shaylon, Aranuna i hope stay on

The other big news...

Wendel (FLU) seems almost certain to move to PSG

Relations between Santos and Lucas Lima have gone very sour and he will no long be allowed to play for the club - Palmeiras are waiting to snap him up

Palmeiras strengthen by obtaining the ever impressing Diogo Barbosa (Cruzeiro) and are seeking a replacement for 39 year old Fernando Prass - National team keeper Weverton (Ath PR) & Cesar (Londrina) have been eyed

Sao Paulo want a new keeper, Walter is mooted (Corinthians) but Jean (Bahia) is an attractive option

Corinthians first signing as champions, is hoped to be Junior Dutra (Avai)

Damiao future at Internacional uncertain, so they are linked to Roger (Botafogo CF)

Robinho will get a new contract

Willian Jose may consider a Spain call up