Sign in to follow this  
smut

New Design Roll Out From 1 June in New Improvements & Features

It's still not ready regardless of whether people prefer the old or new interface, very unfortunate if we're forced to to use a incomplete product just so people get used to it.

It's still not ready regardless of whether people prefer the old or new interface, very unfortunate if we're forced to to use a incomplete product just so people get used to it.

Even if it is finished, if we are refused the chance to use the old interface then it will mean even more long term users leaving.

Far too many have already gone since sm made a mess of the game last year, very sad to see such ignorant people ruin what could be a fun game.

Even if it is finished, if we are refused the chance to use the old interface then it will mean even more long term users leaving.

Far too many have already gone since sm made a mess of the game last year, very sad to see such ignorant people ruin what could be a fun game.

SM will have surely learnt from the complete disaster that happened when they rolled out a new interface to everyone at the end of last year. If this time next week we are in the same situation again I'd be pretty shocked...

Atleast it looks to have been designed more for the desktop & not just shoved the mobile app on like last time. 

Look forward to seeing it for this reason & assume it works well!

Cant believe they would make the same mistake again so soon as managers & activity looked to have dropped considerably in my game worlds.

the original post is now 24 hours old and only 53 views, proof that they ruined the forum with 'improvements'.

now it seems they are finishing off the multi player game.

can't see why sm steve would block any replies to his post unless he knows the backlash he will get if the old interface is removed.

if it does go, i really hope sm get what they deserve, bankruptcy.

A Dev was reading this earlier today.

Can someone please tell me how I go about getting the new players list on the new interface and by that i mean All the new players as i have a full list of all recent new players added but on the new one i have about 10 players. Or in the new UI do you not get to see previously added players just todays new players if so out of anything on the new ui i would really prefer that the old way.

A Dev was reading this earlier today.

Can someone please tell me how I go about getting the new players list on the new interface and by that i mean All the new players as i have a full list of all recent new players added but on the new one i have about 10 players. Or in the new UI do you not get to see previously added players just todays new players if so out of anything on the new ui i would really prefer that the old way.

Bump

The Scouting options in the Office sounds just ridiculous to me, to help people get players they've never even heard off, in a competitive GW the fun is in uncovering hidden gems, not getting them on a platter if you pay a bunch of credits. 

I'm all about trying new things but the reason I'm still using the old UI is due to the reason that there is no "Clear Squad" button in "Tactics" menu.

When selecting a new squad for the upcoming game it is an essential part of my planing and it is the first thing I do before placing any player on the field. It is much easier for me to start selecting players when there is no one on the field, instead of replacing them. Lack of "Clear squad" button is one of the reason I'm not playing single player games, although I might be more than happy to do so!

If this option will be left out I am seriously considering to leave this game for good!

I been playing this game for 8 years next month and always been a gold member and only just renewed my gold, if the new interface is anything like they tried to make us change to at the start of the year i will be quitting this game and requesting a refund for my gold membership as I wont be getting what i paid for!

It's embarrassing that on social media they continue to throw around the word "improvements" for making people in many cases click more buttons than before to perform exactly the same actions. There's not a web design class in the world you'd get that through on.

I'm really not sure why they bothered with opening up the whole process to feedback at all because they've clearly taken next to none of it to heart, and in many cases seem to be doing exactly the opposite of what their own player base has been asking for.

They also broke the match engine so blatantly, there are undefeated or one loss teams in every single league that I play and this has gone on for months without any adjustments, but hey, at least people can no longer play Eden Hazard in any position whatsoever in a 3-5-2 and that was clearly the biggest problem Soccer Manager faced.

The game has really gone steadily downhill for 18 months and I only play anymore out of habit. With the proper interphase killed off for a blatantly worse one, there doesn't seem to be much reason to continue.

Only a matter of time before I leave then- I will give the new UI a chance but on the basis of what I've heard and seen when I've popped into it...not too impressed, the attitude of SM towards us on twitter is ridiculous too...I respect where Steven and co. are trying to take this game...but I don't think I can take it anymore. 

I have been a member for many many years, the current/old skin was perfect, the new skin is horrible to use and why fix something that was not broken. As it is they force you to use it making it harder to revert to the old skin. Why are they not focused on the unrealistic game engine, the thousands of empty game worlds instead of making a new interface that is not needed. There is so much fun in buying exciting players and then building a team than just getting a Barcelona or Madrid. This game is getting ruined. Is SM hellbent on driving away the last bit of loyal users now ?

Game World ID: 239138; 

May 31 22:30, Just watched a pre season friendly on the new format in 2D, I won 1-0, I then went to the score center and seen that I drew 1-1 !!!!! So which score is correct?

NEXT FIXTURE
DAYS
HOURS
MINS
TOP 100 Game World ID: 239138

It's very buggy had 3-0 (i thought) wins turn to 3-3 and the commentary doesn't correspond to the actual 2d match. Again like the new UI not ready to be rolled out.