Well, it appears this is the last day for the vast majority of players I know. After all the negative feedback concerning the new interface - SM still failed to listen.

I have no idea how a commercial company can make sure a poor decision - both in terms of customer satisfaction and financial revenues

Perhaps I will start a Kickstarter campaign to buy the old interface

This new interface is just annoying!!!  :angry:

If anyone knows if they're going to bring the old interface back please inform me!

If it's final, then I'm done playing SoccerManager. Played for years, paying member, really enjoyed.

They should take into account older member's opinion.  <_<

Cheers 

This new interface is just annoying!!!  :angry:

If anyone knows if they're going to bring the old interface back please inform me!

If it's final, then I'm done playing SoccerManager. Played for years, paying member, really enjoyed.

They should take into account older member's opinion.  <_<

Cheers 

When you're logged in just use this URL and it will take you back to the old interface -  http://www.soccermanager.com/my-home.php

OR on your club list in the new interface.. right above your clubs it has in a bar ... Jon - Create - Return to old interface - Single player....... Of course click return to old interface.

On 7/13/2016 at 6:52 PM, Ste G said:

When you're logged in just use this URL and it will take you back to the old interface -  http://www.soccermanager.com/my-home.php

OR on your club list in the new interface.. right above your clubs it has in a bar ... Jon - Create - Return to old interface - Single player....... Of course click return to old interface.

the old interface - yes! yes! yes!

Old interface for me on computer desktop still :)

On my mobile i'm not so fussed as the layout seems ok to navigate on, altho I stick to doing my tactics on the old interface on the computer if I can